Gham | Sadness

Manha's apartment.
21:54 pm.

"Pay attention everyone!" Bilal suddenly clicked the spoon to his glass cutting through the laughter around.

"Hey, I will break you before this glass breaks!" Manha called probably the first word since the time Daniyal had finally opened the door back to invite her in with an amused smile on his face.

"Shut up please." Alizey rolled her eyes turning to look at her fiance.

"Ab bako bhi," Faizan murmured munching on his chips loudly.

Manha visibly hissed at the crumbs of chips falling on the couch from his hands and mouth.

"Keep your mouth close for a minute," Farah put her palm on Manha's mouth who was about to snap again.

"I and Alizey are getting married exactly two months from today." A grin spread over his lips looking around.

Manha stilled for a second before her mouth opened as Farah removed her hand.

"Oh my God, you asses! Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Farah got up from the floor cushion and made her way to Alizey.

"As if we care," Fahad rolled his eyes making Bilal throw a cushion at him.

Manha smiled getting up and pulled Alizey in a hug.

"I can't believe my baby is going to get married!" Her heart warmed as Alizey grinned at her.

"Baby?" Huzaifa choked on his water making Daniyal slap his back to calm him down.

"Ow!" Huzaifa pushed his hand away with a scowl.

"Huzaifa apna mun band rakho warna acha nahi hoga," Alizey warned before he could say anything.

"Where is my freedom of speech?" He complained.

"Ghaas charne gaye hai."

"Ghaas what?" Daniyal frowned making Manha roll her eyes.

"Angrez ki aulad," she mumbled walking to her room.

"Voh to mein hun babe," he called making Manha shake her head as she changed out of her pajamas into black tights and an oversized blue sweatshirt.

"I am going and I don't want a single mess in my bedroom." She picked her bag walking out of the room.

"Do you really have to go?" Alizey jutted her lower lip out.

"You all are here every other day, I can't leave my work for that," she picked her water bottle filling it up from the dispenser.

"I will come with you," Daniyal stood up making her raise her brows.

"Why?"

"So you don't have to go alone,"

"No thanks. I don't want everyone disturbed because of you there,"

"So you wanna say you can not see everyone prioritizing me over you?" He smirked slyly making Manha arch her brow.

"Shut up please and get a life other than stalking me!" She picked her keys walking out and entered the elevators finding Daniyal rush out.