Muztarib | Restless

This is one of my favorite chapters of this book because of all the travel content.

I have added pictures for better experience and all of them belong to their rightful owners.

***

MDS not heartless, just using my heart less

>>>>

Manha had her arms stretched to her sides as she twirled slowly, the hair strands brushing over her face before she came to a stop sucking in a breath, that breath got stuck in her chest as her eyes fell over Daniyal standing in the door with his hand on the knob halted on his way.

"Very nice," she broke out of her shock at Richard's voice before pulling her arms back at her sides, her cheeks heating up.

"Hi," Daniyal cleared his throat continuing his walk inside as the door closed behind him.

"Okay Manha, you go and sit there for now," Richard turned to Daniyal as Manha walked over to Sadia in the corner and slid beside her on the bench, gulping down some water.

"You okay?" Sadia raised her brows at her sudden stillness.

"Ya," she nodded trying to calm her bated breaths.

"Where have you been Dani? You did not even come back last night, I was waiting,"

"I texted you," Daniyal removed his coat from over his sweatshirt tossing it at the side and pushed his sleeves up.

"Ya after an hour of ditching me," Richard hit his arm slightly going around him to the sound system.

"I am giving you time for warmups, change hurriedly and we have to hit off. Go now," he nodded glancing at Manha who focused her eyes on her phone's screen feeling him look at her before he walked into the room at the other corner.

She got to know from Sadia that he had also been practising in the nights with Richard when she was already back into the guest house so he wouldn't need his solo practices. They were going to start together from now only.

"Make sure to keep my clothes ready for tomorrow, we have to start early morning," she mumbled glancing at Sadia who nodded.

"Do we have any guided dialogues or something or just go with the flow thing?"

"There is a short storytelling to do about the town at the famous stops so you will have to read it first,"