Iltija | Request

Dawood Banks, HQ.
13:15 pm.

Manha rubbed her temple feeling the back of her head aching.

She hasn't been able to sleep all night and had to rush to the office early in the morning because of a meeting.

Looking at the time she sighed knowing it was lunch break and got up.

She was making her way towards the elevators when her eyes fell on Raheel walking out of the conference room with her father who shook his hand and turned to walk to the other side.

Raheel turned towards her slightly taken aback but pulled a smile on his face.

"Hey, Manha. Haven't seen you around for so long," she took in a deep breath.

"Can we talk?"

"I am actually a little busy right now," he looked down at his watch.

"Maybe tonight," he raised his brows making her nod.

"Text me the address," she murmured seeing a few people walk past them.

He nodded walking into the office and she made her way out and down towards the lobby.

Slipping into the car she reached her apartment. Sadia's mother had not been going any well so Manha had put her on leave and everything was going haywire since then.

"Yes yes okay. I will post it," she hung up after bidding her byes on the call and put on the post about the campaign she did recently in Dubai.

Her head was heavy with lack of sleep but she had a meeting with Kamran, her agency's manager and she had to leave for there.

She had settled into the car after refreshing and changing her clothes when her phone rang once again.

"Hello?" She picked the call putting her earphone on.

"Manha? Where are you?" She sighed at Daniyal's voice.

"In hell!"

"I want to come too," he chuckled.

"At least leave me alone there," she gritted her teeth pressing her feet on the brakes as the traffic lights turned red.

"Sorry, I can't. So where are you again?"

"I am going to the agency. What will you do now?" She asked continuing ahead through the rush of cars.

"Great. Pick me up from there,"

"No! I have to be somewhere else,"

"Where?"

"Why should I tell you?" She was irritated now.

"Manha. Shut up." He hung up making her open her mouth but hit the steering wheel taking the right and parked in front of the building.

"Bloody psycho!"

• • •

"Babe is here," Hamna whistled putting the receiver down.