Anmol | Precious

Heyyy, I am so sorry I couldn't take time out to post earlier but here you all go because I said in the last chapter that I'll update today.

I was loving this chapter till a few days back but now I think it's all crap. What do I do with this mind of mine????
Can't really do anything lol, have to bear it.

***

Manha's apartment.
13:45 pm.

"Her heels! Nisa where are her heels?" Farah called loudly over the shrill cries of Faryal.

"Farah, look at her first please!" Fahad trailed into the room bouncing the baby on his shoulder slightly.

"Fahad, can't you just hold her for a minute please," Farah mumbled angrily with a pin in her mouth as she set one on the back of Manha's shirt.

"It's okay Farah. Go and deal with her first. She is hungry," Manha squeezed her hand who huffed walking ahead to take Faryal from Fahad.

"Close the door and get lost!" Farah grumbled at her husband who pressed his lips before rushing out and closed the door behind.

Manha bit back her chuckle and refreshed her highlighter.

"Has someone seen my phone?!" She heard a loud yell outside the door and rolled her eyes.

"The world would be ending and this guy would be searching for his phone!"

"Did you put the other ring on?" Farah questioned making her bite her tongue as she exchanged the ring from her pointer finger and sighed as Nisa walked into the room with her golden heels.

"Thank you," Manha sat down on the bed and slipped her feet into the golden footwear.

"Did you call your mother? Why is she still not here?" Manha asked Nisa who was fixing the dupatta on her head.

"She is on her way."

Manha walked to the dressing table again and fixed her headpiece, a soft smile tugging at her lips as she stared at herself.

She had become a bride so many times in her life, with all the heavy dresses and makeup for shoots, all colors, and styles of jewelry, and those traditional wedding dresses but this moment, the one where she was a real bride, all ready to sign herself up to the love of her life. The man she was head over heels in love with. So deep that there was nothing she wanted more than to be his and for him to be hers.

She filled some air into her lungs trying to calm her nerves down and then exhaled letting go of all the second thoughts or feelings her mind was trying to get filled up with.

"Your grandfather and uncle are here," Hamna walked in making Manha run a tongue over her nude pink painted lips, and nodded.

"Can I go out?"

"You can go, Daniyal is out with the guys. We are not going to let him in for now," Irsa said smiling at her and Manha smiled back walking out of the room to the living area.

"Assalamualikum," she smiled at the men as they stood up and she gave both of them hugs.

"You are looking so beautiful, Masha'Allah," her grandfather held her face with a teary smile and Manha put her hands on his.