Hayrat | Shock

MDS hidden

MDS hidden.

>>>>

Dubai, UAE.
08:32 am.

"Yes, I know Sadia. I will inform you as soon as I get done," Manha scratched her temple with a sigh.

"Okay, take care." She hung up running a tongue over her lips as the car stopped.

"I will be back in an hour," she spoke to the driver before getting out.

Dubai's mid-April warm breeze swayed past her form as she looked up at the twenty-floor building before walking inside.

"Hey, I am here for Nazish. Can you inform them about my arrival," she spoke to the receptionist who dialed into the phone.

"Ma'am you can take the elevators to the tenth floor. Miss Nazish's assistant is ready to welcome you." She passed her a small smile with a nod of gratitude and moved to the elevators pressing the tenth-floor button.

She put her phone on silent reading the text from Alizey.

Ullu ki pathi, how dare you leave for Dubai without telling me. I am going to kill you Manha.

Manha bit her lip amused as she left her on seen again. Alizey was going through the bridezilla with her wedding shopping taking a whole new turn and currently her compass's needle was Manha who had been in Dubai for the past few days shooting as the face of the new campaign for one of the renowned fragrance company.

Stepping out she was greeted by Nazish's assistant.

She led her to the conference room where the team was sat already.

"Hello everyone," Manha smiled air-kissing Nazish's cheeks before taking a seat beside her.

"Hi, Manha. Hope you get to rest after the hectic day yesterday," Ahsan, the manager of the campaign said making her nod with a small smile.

"I did,"

"Sami," Nazish called out to the guy who nodded turning the laptop towards them.

Manha smiled as they went through the pictures. It had all been shot into the cruise in a partnership with a clothing brand.

"This one is much better, no?" Nazish asked making Manha nod.

"And this one too," she pointed to the third picture making Nazish nod.

MuntazirOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara