Mehboob | Lover

Hey everyone!!! I can't even tell you all how much I missed my babies and you guys ufff. I am not completely back but I could not wait to upload this chapter because it's like one of my favorites. There's a surprise for you all, hope you like it.

I will probably update the next chapter tomorrow but can't say anything for chapters after that.

Muntazir has been my safe space while writing it and it is same even while reading it. It is my comfort zone in these stressful times. I can't stay away from it for long. The rant got too long so here you all go!!!

***

MDS blooming with grace🌼

>>>

Dawood Mansion
10:56 am.

"Phupo's doll!" Manha rubbed her nose into Faryal's tummy who giggled slightly in her baby voice.

"Not phupo, you are her khala," Farah smacked her arm who pouted turning to Fahad.

"You guys keep fighting and our relation would keep hanging in between," she sighed sitting up straight and pulled the baby into her arms.

"Khala!" Farah crossed her arms over her chest.

"Phupo. Because she has her blood relation. No more discussions now!" Fahad got up walking away and Farah looked at his back with an open mouth.

"Nevermind. You are her khala." Farah wiped Faryal's mouth who was onto Manha's shoulder.

The baby was five weeks old and had Manha wrapped around her little finger since then.

"I will miss baby so much, don't go please," Manha pouted kissing her soft cheek and glanced at her best friend.

"Mummy and Baba are crying for her there. Fahad and you are going crazy here. What do I do?" Farah yawned mumbling.

"Okay go but come back soon, please. Phupo slash khala can't stay away from her for too long." Manha rubbed her nose onto Faryal's chest once again before handing her to her mother.

"I am leaving. See you in a few days, yeah?" Manha stood up from the couch as Farah cradled the baby against her chest.

"Yes."

"Bye, I love you both!" Manha pressed a kiss at both of their cheeks before rushing out to the car.

"Where's Nisa?" She asked Sadia who was typing into her phone.