Muhabbat | Love

معلوم سب ہے، پوچھتے ہو پھر بھی مدعا
اب تم سے دل کی بات کہیں کیا زبان سے ہم

Castle Studio, Torun, Poland.
18:34 pm.

"I think we should get the photoshoot done first," Hamna said typing something over her phone as Manha got her makeup done.

It was the last time, the last dance, the last scene, the last day.

"I am okay with either," she shrugged feeling Natalia brush some highlighter over her face.

"Mascara is waterproof, right? She have to cry," Hamna asked making Natalia nod.

"You looked for contact solution? I am not going to cry for real," Manha asked her making Hamna chuckle.

"Just think about it being the last day here, tears would come themselves,"

"It's not my last day," she mumbled pulling the rings through her fingers.

"Oh ya. Damn, I am jealous," Hamna smacked her leg with an eye roll.

"What would I even do here all alone? I wanted to go today but direct Lahore's flight is a day after tomorrow," she pouted looking at Hamna who was biting her lip.

"What?"

"Dani's flight is two days later,"

"What? Why?" She sat up in her seat.

"He is going to New York,"

"But why?" Manha cried leaning back.

"What will you do now?"

"Can you call Sadia? I am getting my tickets changed to Karachi. I would rather go from there," Hamna shrugged walking out to call her assistant.

"Wear these," Hammad put a few rings in front of her.

"This one is so pretty," she mumbled looking at the dull gold vintage ring.

Getting her makeover done she stood up pulling the bathrobe off.

This dress was the most beautiful of all the dresses she had worn in the video. It was simply breathtaking in an ivory colour, made of lace and embellished with sequins and thread embroidery.

The sleeves were full with a jewel neckline and a pearl choker at the base of her neck, the bodice was full with sequins before flowing down in pleats from the torso.

Her hair twisted slightly from the crown of her head while the rest of the hair were pulled in a low ponytail, a floral brooch sat at the left side of her head.

"I am going to cry," she turned to look at Irsa who had her lower lip jutted out.

Manha smiled slightly, shaking her head.

"How can someone be this pretty?" She air kissed her cheek not wanting to ruin the makeup.

"Exactly," Manha pinched her cheeks as Irsa smacked her hands away walking out.