Ehsaas | Feeling

My sisters are forcing me to watch teen wolf and I got so much into it, totally forgot I had to update muntazir but here you all go!!! And the secret is finally out for Dani!!

***

Hirronk, Balochistan, Pakistan.
11:47 pm.

MDS in this sea of strangers, i wish the waves would bring me closer to you 🤍

>>>>

Valima function was going on in full swing as the shining couple sat on the stage greeting the guests and getting their pictures done.

Manha sat at the side toying with her phone. Her heart had been full of love and happiness all those days that she could not help but be scared.

The drama in her life never stops. It never leave her alone. It stayed stuck wherever she goes and however older she gets.

"You wished for me and here I am!" She tilted her head to look at Daniyal who took a seat in front of her.

Manha passed him a small smile turning her eyes back to her phone.

"Arey. I came running seeing your caption and here you are sitting with a sullen mood," he leaned ahead with his forearms on his thighs.

"I am just... overwhelmed," she glanced at him tapping the corner of her phone on the table.

"Why?"

"Because I am happy and happiness doesn't go well with me ever. I am scared how big things get fucked up after this." Daniyal stared at her for a moment before he looked around and got up.

"C'mon," he held his hand out making Manha frown.

"What?"

"Come." He grabbed her hand and pulled her somewhere with him.

They walked to the back of the haveli dodging the male cousins of their friends who were standing in groups everywhere.

"I don't want to be seen by them or they start with how my city life doesn't work here, like seriously," he rolled his eyes as they crossed the backyard and out of a small iron gate.

"What the hell is this place?" Manha asked worried at how dark and silent it was there.

"I am not kidnapping you though I wish I could," she smacked his arm with her other hand still in his hold.