Sun | Numb

Eid Mubarak to all of my muntazir family. Here's a little eidi from me. Hope you all are enjoying the tikkay and biryanis 🙊

Didn't want to put on such a boring chapter but it was already written so...

And this will clear most of the past so we can move on into the story from the next one. Feel free to ask if anything confuses you.

Eid Mubarak once again and enjoy the chapter.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

***

Hospital Room.
07:53 am.

Manha's neck ached and her arm buzzed with numbness. Her mouth was all dry and her throat felt itchy.

She tried moving her arm but something was holding it back. She blinked her eyes looking around the dimly lit room of the hospital and frowned slightly turning to her left side.

Daniyal had his head onto her forearm, her hand secured between both of his. His face was turned away from her.

She ran a tongue over her chapped lips feeling thirsty and took a deep breath just before the door clicked open. A female doctor walked in raising her eyebrows slightly.

Manha passed her an embarrassed smile. People knew her and people knew him too. But they didn't know what kind of equation was there between them. They didn't know about them being in love with each other, they only knew them as colleagues but colleagues don't sit by each other's side all night in a hospital, with their hands in the other's hold.

Manha tried shaking him but the doctor smiled slightly shaking her head.

"It's okay," Manha pressed her lips as the younger woman chuckled and started looking through her reports and the IV stand which had only a small amount of liquid left.

"How are you feeling now?" She asked standing on her right side.

"B-better," Manha cleared her throat as her voice came out hoarse.

The doctor poured her a glass of water and helped her drink still in her laid position.

"Thank you," Manha wiped the back of her mouth from the other hand.

"Any kind of pain or numbness?"

"No. I feel fresh," Manha muttered making the doctor smile slightly as she asked her the regular set of questions and checked her blood pressure and other necessities all the while trying to let the rockstar sleep.

"I am signing your discharge papers now. You are free to go home within an hour but you have to take care of yourself and not stress much." Manha nodded because she couldn't really say that there wasn't a day that went by without stress and anxiety.

"Now can I say something?" The doctor turned hesitant for a moment before Manha nodded with a small frown.

"I am a fan of your work, you do great at what you do and you are actually as beautiful as in the pictures," her heart warmed at the awe in that girl's eyes. She had been keeping her professionalism intact but Manha could see the excitement of meeting a celebrity clear in her eyes.