Iztiraar | Helpless

یہ سوز جنوں ، یہ اشک رواں، یہ کاوش ہستی کیا کہیے
مرتے ہیں کہ کچھ دن جی لیں ہم، جیتے ہیں کہ آخر مرنا ہے

Dawood Mansion.
11:17 am.

"What the fuck Manha?" She looked up at a fuming Alizey followed by Farah as they trailed into her room.

"What are you guys doing here?" She turned back to flipping through her clothes. 

"Shut your fucking mouth. How dare you say yes to some Raheel's proposal?" Alizey held her arm making Manha sigh.

Alizey was the most overdramatic person she has ever had the chance to see in her life.

"First of all, it's none of your business. And second, I did not say any yes to any Raheel's proposal for god's sake. Who is even spreading these rumors?!" She pulled her arm back grabbing the first shirt she got her hands on to pair with the jeans.

"Farah told me," Alizey turned to the silent one whose eyes widened.

"You said yesterday at the breakfast," Farah blamed Manha.

"It was just to piss you guys off. And wait a damn minute," she changed her shirt behind the restroom's door, rushing back out with flared eyes.

"Why am I even talking to you? You fucked me up. Get your shitty self out of here," Manha pointed her finger to both of them before turning it to the door.

"I am not going anywhere until you clear what is going on?"

"Yes, change the topic but I am not going to talk to any of you,"

"Manha don't be a bitch. Tell me what is happening?" Alizey held her wrist dragging her back to the room and made her sit on the bed.

Manha sighed dropping her shoulders.

"Daddy wants me to marry Raheel, I got me some time. Thou I cleared to Raheel I am not interested in marriage at all,"

"Happy? Now get out," she stood back up pushing her stuff into the handbag.

"And about Dani? When are you going to meet him?"

"When I am dead because I am not going to see his face till I am alive," Manha slipped into the trainers, pulling her hair in a messy bun while hanging the bag on her shoulder.

"Are you done? I have to go," she turned to them.

"I am letting you go but you better be ready to talk the fuck out with that duckling," Alizey bumped her shoulder intentionally while walking out.

"Over my dead body!"

"Then he will kill you talk to you! You know him!"

And she really did know him.

• • •

"Finalize this one," she smiled slightly at Komal, her work assistant, passing the file.