Dusk till Dawn (Lesbian Story)

By DanniNightShade

Aeriin is just your normal highschool demon slayer. She goes to class, gets good grades, and manages to kill... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 14

3.3K 228 12
By DanniNightShade

Ani was unconscious for a few more hours. Even though she had thought something, her mind was still scrambling. She had to fight with her inner vampire, and even then, she was scared. Why wasn't she able to heal like she used to? Even if it was special bullets that harmed her, as a Pureblood, she should have been able to heal much faster than that. Yet she practically drown in her own blood.

By the time they got home, Darcel had bandaged both her chest, and her neck to try and control the bleeding. Though no one was worried she would bleed out, because she was already dead, it was still helpful.

Ani's throat burned with pain. Whether or not the bullet was holy or not, it still hurt like a bitch, and boy did Ani know it. She would make sure to take more caution whenever a hunter pointed a gun at her.

Ani blinked at the ceiling, finding herself in her own room. Aeriin was sitting on the bed beside her, looking at the TV. When Ani sat up, she found that Aeriin was playing a game on a new Xbox set up at the foot of her bed, with a huge flatscreen TV.

Ani went to talk, but her voice came out a hoarse gasp instead. Ani's hands went to her neck like she couldn't believe that was what she sounded like.

Aeriin looked at her and frowned. "Darcel said the bullet just missed your spine, however it didn't miss your vocal cords, so you won't be talking for a while." Aeriin explained. "But you have your thoughts for that."

Ani lowered her hands and looked back at the TV. She was glad it was blocking her mirror, but she assumed that wouldn't stop her imaginary evil twin from causing her problems.

She looked back up at Aeriin. "When did you get this stuff?"

"I ordered it for you before we left." Aeriin smiled. "I didn't know which console you wanted, so I just got you all of them. But I only set up your Xbox for Skyrim. You can handle the rest of the wires. There's also a power strip under the bed, and all the boxes are over there." She pointed. Sure enough there were four boxes set up waiting for her. "There's a Xbox One, Switch and a Playstation 4. Will that keep you from going upstairs when I go to school?"

Ani nodded vigorously.

Aeriin smiled and handed her a card. "It's loaded with a couple thousand, courtesy of the Hunter's Guild. Spend it on whatever you want okay?"

Ani took the card with a bit of caution, like she couldn't believe that Aeriin had just handed her money. No one else had ever trusted her with a dollar, let alone a couple thousand.

"You're not spoiling Darcel and Taraka like this are you?" Ani asked.

"No, I just gave them a few hundred each to keep them from annoying you. You come first." Aeriin smiled.

"Thank you for this. Really." Ani returned the smile.

"It's the least I could do. I didn't kill that guy, so you got hurt because I-."

Ani put a hand over her mouth with a smile. "This isn't your fault. We both forgot about him." Ani told her.

Aeriin took hold of Ani's hands which were still bandaged. "Do you know if you're hands healed yet?"

"They don't hurt anymore, so I think they have." Ani answered.

"Do you know why you aren't healing anymore?" Aeriin asked as she looked up at her.

"No. I don't. And it's frightening me." Ani explained. "This has never happened before. I know Darcel thinks it's because I don't want my immortality anymore, but I do. I really, really do. I mean, why wouldn't I? I just got you to go out with me!" Ani said before her eyes widened. "That last part was supposed to stay in my thoughts, sorry."

"Well it is true though." Aeriin smiled. "It's alright Ani." Aeriin reached up and touched the side of Ani's face, whom leaned into the contact. "Do you want me to skip school tomorrow?"

"No. You don't need to keep missing school for me." Ani smiled.

"I'm not trying to miss it on purpose. I want to keep an eye on you. Something is obviously wrong, and I worry." Aeriin told her.

"You don't have to. As long as you're home when you need to be, that's all that matters to me." Ani answered.

"You don't have to act so tough Anikke. I'll be here as long as you need me." Aeriin explained as she took hold of Ani's hands. "Just ask, and I'll stay."

Ani couldn't hold her smile. "I'm sorry Aeriin. I'm just a little shaken up... Can you please stay home tomorrow?"

Aeriin kissed her on the cheek. "Of course. Now help me kill this dragon, I'm playing on Legendary."

Ani gained back her smile, and sat up to watch the game.

----

Hours past, and the two of them just sat and enjoyed each other's company. They were happy just to be together, so why should they separate?

Aeriin yawned and set down the controller. "I get that you've been asleep pretty much all day, but I haven't, and I'm tired. It's late anyway."

"Then sleep. I'll be here." Ani answered, still holding her own controller. The two of them decided to play a game together at one point.

"But you'll be bored."

Ani laughed, but it sounded more like a wheezy ghost. "I won't be bored. And I can't be lonely because you're right there. I'll just switch off Co-op and go play muliplayer or something."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Go to sleep." Ani smiled as she pushed Aeriin down onto the bed before putting a hand gently over her eyes as if to hold them closed.

"If you're sure." Aeriin smiled. After a few minutes soft snoring was heard.

---

Aeriin woke to the sound of something breaking, and when she sat up she found that Ani had sat up when she heard the same sound. The two of them jumped out of bed, but Ani stumbled and fell to her knees.

Aeriin knelt beside her. "Stay here. I don't want you getting anymore hurt than you already are." Aeriin told her. Before Ani could protest, she got up and ran out the bedroom door. She could hear a comotion upstairs and she drew her weapons, heading up the steps slowly, looking for anything that could possibly be a threat.

When she reached the top, she groaned loudly. "Stella! What did you do!?" Aeriin asked.

"Well I came to visit you since you haven't been to school in a few days, and when I got here, these two girls just tried to beat me with a lamp!" Stella roared as she pointed to Darcel and Taraka, the latter of which was holding the same lamp used to fight Zia.

"Guys, cut it out." Aeriin rolled her eyes. The two demons exchanged glances before Taraka set the now broken lamp down.

"How did you dodge the swing though?" Darcel asked.

"Pro Dodgball champ, three years in a row." Stella crossed her arms. "Anyways, what are these girls doing here?"

"They're Ani's relatives." Aeriin offered. "They're visiting her from Canada."

"Sorry for hittin' you eh?" Taraka offered, getting Darcel to punch her in the arm.

"Seriously?" Darcel asked.

"What!?" Taraka glared.

"You two are hopeless." Aeriin sighed.

"What part of Canada?" Stella asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Alberta." Darcel answered.

At least one of them has a brain. Aeriin thought to herself.

"Alberta? Bonjour, comment allez-vous?" Stella smiled.

Aeriin's heart stopped in her chest. There was no way they would know French! These two have been killing mortals here in California forever!

Darcel and Taraka both smiled.

"Nous sommes bien, merci. Et toi?" They both said together.

Aeriin was honestly impressed.

"These two are fun." Stella smiled. Then her eyes widened at what was in Aeriin's hands. "Why the hell do you have a sword and a gun!?"

Aeriin looked down at her hands then back up at Stella. "I thought you broke into my house, which you honestly did." Aeriin glared.

"But a Sword?" Stella asked. "Are you a Hunter or something!?"

Darcel and Taraka tensed up, and Stella's prying eyes noticed it. "You're all Hunter's!?"

Darcel and Taraka couldn't hold back their laughter. "Hunters!? Oh Gods I wish!" Taraka offered.

"Then what are you supposed to be?" Stella glared. "You look like some kind of hooker, but Aeriin isn't into that stuff." she said eyeing Taraka.

"Succubus! Not a hooker!" Taraka growled.

"And I'm a Fallen Angel."

"Very funny. Who are you two?" Stella glared, crossing her arms.

"Demons, just like they said." Aeriin shrugged.

"What seriously!? Is Ani a hunter?" Stella asked.

"Actually no. She's a Stargazer Pureblood Vampire, and those two are her... companions?" Aeriin looked to the demons for help but they just shrugged. They were treated better than pets, but it was obvious they weren't the best of friends.

"The whole Stargazer thing means nothing to me." Stella glared.

"She's one of the most powerful Vampires ever?" Darcel offered.

"You said she was pretty much hospitalized!" Stella glared.

"It was a cover!" Aeriin answered. "Though at the moment, she probably should be."

"Uh huh. I'll believe it when I see it." Stella rolled her eyes. "Come on Aeriin, we have to go to school."

"I'm staying home." Aeriin answered as she let her gun and sword disappear into her bracelets, getting Stella's eyes to widen.

"That was so cool!"

"It's magic?" Aeriin raised an eyebrow.

"Magic!? So you really are a Hunter!?"

"I told you that already!"

"Why don't you tell the school! You'd be respected!" Stella answered. "It would be so awesome!"

"I don't want to be feared for a Demon Hunter." Aeriin glared. "I'm not interested. Don't tell anyone or the Hunter's Guild is going to kill you."

Stella groaned. "Fine, I won't tell anyone! But you should tell people. They need to know that demons are real, and that they're hurting people!"

"If we tell the world that demons exsist, then the people will panic, and make life harder for everyone. It's best it just stays a secret." Aeriin explained. "I'm not going to class because Ani got hurt in our last fight, and she needs rest. She wants me to stay with her so I will."

"So you dating was just a cover?" Stella questioned.

"No. We are dating. And even if we weren't, she does want to eat you." Aeriin offered.

"Damn it. She's cute though." Stella sighed and turned, heading for the door. "Whatever, have fun not learning. Call me if you need me." She waved as she closed the door, leaving the house leaving them all confused.

"How come she took that so well?" Darcel asked.

"Most humans panic because the world they know is a lie." Taraka added.

"She's always been strange." Aeriin shrugged. "Just leave her be for now. If she does something stupid we'll deal with it then."

"It's still weird." Darcel glared towards the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
300 1 32
Ajin and his friends have just set out on their journey to meet up with a primordial mythical being also known as 'Death'. And the time for Silver an...
324K 4.4K 58
Charlie was just you average seventeen year old half werewolf, quarter vampire, quarter witch mix trying to live her life. Then her grandmother who w...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...