Ferris wheel ♡ Jackson Wang |...

By Aeriwanglove

What happens when you find yourself dating a kpop idol and have to keep the relationship a secret despite the... More

~ Prologue ~
~ Surprise ~
~ Kissed enough ~
~ Puppy's Love bite ~
~ Murphy's Law ~
~ Chic & Sexy ~
~ Behave ~
~ Good bye ~
~ Nutella ~
~ The 5th P ~
~ Groceries ~
~ 007 ~
~ Dirty Banter ~
~ Miss Goody two shoes ~
~ Punishment ~
~ No one cares ~
~ Sun shined ~
~ Skipped meals ~
~ Caring ~
~ Secret ~
~ Boy-Friend ~
~ Formality ~
~ Daze ~
~ Starlight Ball P1 ~
~ Starlight Ball P2 ~
~ Jackson's Letter ~
~ Dumb and Dumber ~
~ Eomma Jinyoungie ~
GOT7 Breath
GOT7 & JW
~ Security guards ~
~ Chaebol heir ~
~ Le Meridian ~
~ Abyss P1 ~
~ Abyss P2 ~
~ Saviour ~
~ Nightmare ~
~ Showers & Kisses ~
~ Cookies & a Monster ~
~ Kitty has a Tiger ~
~ Won't go M.I.A. ~
Happiest Birthday Puppy Wang🎂
~ Amusement park date ~
~ Ferris wheel ~
~ Epilogue ~
Bonus ❤️

~ Unless I'm with you ~

640 18 5
By Aeriwanglove

A/N: These weeks went by crazy and bored sometimes. This chapter may seem short but I wanted to give some space for the emotional POV to sink in. And introducing third person would have just crowded up the thoughts.

As you see there's a song video attached and I hope you do play the song when you read *cue music* so that it gives more depth to it. The bold italics are the lyrics.

The POV y'all been waiting for!! ❣️

_______________________________________

Mr. Kim's POV

I was frustrated as it is because this lady hadn't met me ever since the party. Meeting her guy friends wasn't exactly refreshing either, it ignited a burning in my chest and fanned my inner hunter spirit. (a/n: Acidity maybe?! 😝)

I drove by a cafe and picked up my Americano when I caught a glimpse of someone familiar. But I was met with an obnoxiously tall guy. I must be thinking about her too much I suppose, to be deluded by this incident. I left, hitting keys in the ignition, passing by the scenary.

(A/n: PC to the resp. owner)

The things that set fire to my budding jealousy was when I saw the same deluded figure come out of a designer Aston Martin One 77 which belonged to only selected few rich heirs. Was that her boyfriend or another one of her boys? Did I confuse her being chaste too soon? If she has no problem ending up with different guys in her house, nursing her in sickness... Or was she actually... Goodness. I almost became a gentleman for her.

How foolish of me. All these females are same. Using themselves to climb up the ladder.

I may just grant her wish sooner!

POV end.

Jackson's POV

I was just drifting in and out of consciousness, partly due to jet lag and the other due to the amount of stress that seemed to have seeped in all the muscles in my body.

Surprise!

I am back in South Korea and currently trying to catch up with my lost sleep on this super comfy king-size bed in my private suite.

Double surprise!

Because apart from my manager, no soul has a single clue that I am back here and I wish to keep it that way. You won't imagine how much I had to go on my knees to beg my manager to keep it under wraps despite those stupid rumours broke out.

And he understood that all of this packed schedule was too much for me, considering I never got to rest after my schedule back in China.

Team Wang is my precious baby and working on it is like working on a part of me, it's my way of life. At the end of the day, I need to rejuvenate to bounce back better.

By this time, I just laid there, staring at the ceiling, ruminating some old, bittersweet memories.

I turned on my playlist *Cue music* in the background, and jumped the train of thoughts.

Lately I've been going through it all
I got haters hoping that I'd fall
And you're the only one that I can call

All those extra hours, filming takes and retakes, trying to perfect every move, takes away a lot of time. Even after giving my 110% there are people, who let criticise artists with harmful words like a damn has been opened for the excess river to flow.

Amidst the toxicity, it was always her words of affirmation, sweet sticker filled messages and late night video calls that hardly lasted minutes because I was tired to keep my eyes open, fighting away sleep just to have a glimpse of her face, which was forever cheerful, infusing me with her positivity despite being woken up mid sleep because timezones!

I wish I could spend all my time with you

I wish I could spend the day on the line with you

Parallel to my dreams is my one dream, of cherishing you, not only as a good human but also as a loyal friend and caring lover.

I want to shower her with so much love, goodmorning kisses, breakfast on bed, working out together, dropping  and picking her up from office, random hugs and kisses and snuggling up to each other on bed.

It gets as domestic as it can be. For once, I envy the normal person.

I'm always working instead, it's gettin' to my head

When all that ever mattered was you

With dreams come sacrifices to make them true. I respect my passion but somewhere I didn't balance it well and right now, I can feel it, how much I neglected my duties as a partner.

She was the one who took my pain away, while I hardly acknowledged her pain in the process. I shouldn't have taken her for granted.

I didn't realise my tears flowing freely down my face, making my nose stuff as I turned around to look for a tissue.

Wanna go to you and hold you by my side

I don't play around, not that kind of guy

I chuckled slightly, tasting the saltiness in my tears as I tried to wipe it and wondering how my own song was mocking me. The lyrics literally are my life right now.

Look at you, photos makes me smile

Thinkin 'bout you since it's been a while

The screensaver on my laptop was our picture, the one where we went camping during our night trail, to watch fireflies. It was so serene, we forgot the world for a night and all the noises died down, just us, basking in each others company.

I don't wanna fade away today
I ain't gonna fade away, away
Unless I'm with you girl

I am not giving up on you, ever!  Moreover, not to that Jerk anyway. You made me believe soulmates exist. No one understands me like you do. Now it's my time to fine-tune my love language for you.

I need you in my life babe.

POV end.

_______________________________________

A/n: This was such an emotional chapter for me. Also, it is my favourite song by Jackson because it felt as if spoken directly by his heart. It was also my inspiration for this fiction.

I love Jackson Wang and all the other artists and idols as well. But it hurts me when I learn about how much toxic some people can be and still have the nerve to call themselves as fans. They are humans like you and me and if you love them, you want them to be happy too. To be able to make their own choices, instead of forcing it on them and calling it as caring. They can't be single all their life. Everyone needs their special person.

Don't hurt this baby!
Stay supportive and be a healthy fan, celebrate their happiness and be there in their tough times. ❤️

Phew, thanks for reading this till the end and stay tuned for the story because we still have an irritated Mr. Kim on board who seems like a volcano waiting to erupt.

Do vote and comment 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 129 13
How would the members of SEVENTEEN spend the last day of summer with you, their significant other? ♪ synopsis: This is A SEVENTEEN OT13 SERIES where...
322 19 20
» [연애소설Love Story] « EPIK HIGH ft. IU 0:00 ─〇───── 3:56 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻ Looking back, I must have fallen for him, the day we fir...
131K 3.6K 8
Having seven boyfriends was always eventful, but in the beating heat of the summer things tend to dry out. So, to liven things up a bit, your boyfrie...
54K 1.8K 100
We all have imagined being in a story with out bias from a K-Pop group. So here you can try and find your bias from a group and read the story about...