Love, Lust, and The Assassin

Virgoswriter2 által

❌WARNING: MATURE CONTENT❌ 27 year old Archer Stark is an assassin, he works for no one besides himself, and o... Több

Casting
1| His Job
2| Her Fear
3| His Request
4| Her New Rules
5| His Girl
6| Her Punishment
7| His Pleasure
Not an update
8| Her Submission
9| His Game
10| His Touch
11| Her Need
12| His Fun
13| Her Clyde
14| His Bonnie
New Christmas Short story
15| Her Badass Moment
16| His 2am snack
17| Her Off Day
Update
18| His Protection
19| Her Hideout
20| His Distraction
21| Her first blood bath
22| His Invitation To Hell
23| Her Reservations
24| His Cakey Heart
25| Her Heart Gilded in Gold
27| Her Unwanted Desires
28| His Hesitation
29| Her Dangerous Understanding
30| His Demons
31| Her Day Before The Race
32| His Aggressive Desires
33| Her Skeletons In Gold Dresses
34| His Race
35| Her Dance
36| His Intangible Mistake
37| Her Value
38| His Haunted Discoveries
39| Her Hand Over Heart
40| His Oblivious Vengence
41| Her Desolation
Important Announcement!
42| His Better Version

26| His Angry Passion

62K 1.2K 900
Virgoswriter2 által

CW: some dubious behavior in this chapter so if you aren't comfy with that you can skip this chapter

Also unedited

____________________________________
Archer stood in the doorway of Violets room watching her hands methodically run over her tantalizing skin. His eyes followed the movements of her fingers over her body, entranced by her curves and delicate skin.

But simultaneously anger laced his desires, his contempt and frustration coiling around the lustful heat like a snake around it's prey.

It was obvious to Archer that Violet hadn't noticed him yet. Which he didn't mind. He was simply enjoying the show while debating whether or not to yell at her or fuck her.

He kinda wanted to do both.

His fist together into a hard grip as he set his jaw tight hearing her words. He knew they weren't meant for anyone's ears, but the smart comment she just made a fire ignite inside of him.

Did it bother him because that's all she thought she was to him? Yes. Would he admit that to him self? Fuck no.

He shut the door hard behind him which made Violet jump and whip around to see him. Her hands naturally flew to cover herself.

Archer watched a red rose blush rush to her cheeks rapidly, his eyes narrowed and he took a step closer to her. His observing eyes raking down her body and undressing her slowly with his dark hues.

She gulped and glared at him taking a step back, "what are you doing here." Violet spoke drenching her words in flash confidence.

"Kitten. You act so surprised."  He chuckled at the ground for a moment before grabbing the straps of the black harness and pulling her flush to his body.

She gasped and put her hands in his chest, her eyes glaring up into his.

Archer lowered his lips to hers and whispered "You don't remember your invitation downstairs?"venomous lust coated his lips as he dragged his tongue up both her parted lips.

Anger burned in his stomach as the flames frantically sought a way to release it. And Archers body knew exactly how it wanted to release it.

"I'm gonna fuck you Violet, just like a 'sex toy'. So hard you won't be able to remember your own name." He whispered on to her lips as her cheeks blushed bright red, contrasting against her emerald eyes full of anger as they narrowed at him.

"W-what..?" He watched the puzzle pieces click together in her head as she realizes he heard what she said. Archer grabbed her thigh and roughly dragged up his side holding it there as his bulge pressed into her pussy.

"S-shut up. You were the one that said what you said." She whispered back her hands wrapping around his neck.

Archer knitted his eyebrows together and and pushed her back into the wall, his hand went to her neck and squeezed gradually harder. Watching her lips part as she moaned, "Did you just say shut up to me?"

He watched her become undone as he held her pinned against the wall, her hips pressed into his hard on as her hands slipped down onto his chest. His chest tightened as anger and lust filled his senses, fueling his body.

She gasped out a moan and nodded her head meekly as she wrapped her leg around his waist pulling him closer. He lowered his hands and grabbed both her wrist pinning then above her head.

He got close to her face again and panted, his heart hammering in his chest as conflicting emotions crashed into themselves like tidal waves inside him.

"I said what I said because you wouldn't stop being a pest." He mumbled in a annoyed tone against her lips as he dragged his lips down to her neck.

Violet couldn't help but let out breathy moans as she pushed her pussy against his bulge, swirling her hips in circular motions. His hands trailed down her side as she huffed, her face contorted into a glare.

"Oh a pest? You know what Archer that's fine." She took advantage of the moment he loosened his grip on her wrists and yanked them down. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing a hand into his messy hair. " I just won't care if you don't."

Archer grabbed both her legs and picked her up on his waist, a tinge of an unfamiliar pain resonated in his chest hearing that. He didn't want her not to care but he didn't know what to do if she did.

He didn't know how to process the idea of handling the expectations that came with someone actually giving a fuck about him.

He never had to care about another person feelings bur somehow, with Violet, his heart yearned to even though his mind told him no.

He scoffed and ran a hand down her back before moving his other hand slowly down her chest. Violet arched her back and moaned as he slowly moved his hands over her wet pussy.

Archers pushed her panties aside and pushed his thumb on her swollen clit before slamming his middle and ring finger into her entrance.

Violet let out a sluttish moan and ran her hands down his chest, her fingers finding his belt and quickly undoing it. She went to the throw the belt on the floor but he caught her wrists in his hands.

"Look at you, such an eager little slut." He whispered and grabbed the belt from her hands. He roughly too her wrists and bonded them above her head with the stiff leather.

She glared daggers at him sliding her knee between his thighs to rub his hardened length. Archer stifled a groan and hit his lip.

His fingers curls slightly inside of her slamming hard inside her wet pussy. His fingers slick with her wetness as moms left her enticing lips.

Might as well put those fiery lips to use, Archer thought.

He ran his hand up the soft curve of her side, tracing the slight bruising and love marks that littered her body. He loved them, that made his blood rush with excitement as he branded his toy, as she liked to call herself. He glared and ran her fingers softly into her blonde locks before gripping a handful.

Archer's other hand grab her hips and pulled her down on the bed, he pulled his down his pants and boxers to his ankles and positioned his hard never in front of her.

"Open your mouth." His husky voice lulled out under his breath. His voice strong and commanding.

His could see her eyes darken and close slightly as she glanced hungrily as his huge cock. But she bit her lip, breaking a rule, and denied with a small head shake.

His heart raced with excitement as devilish smirk formed on his challenging lips, "now." He grabbed her jaw in his hand turning her face up forward his.

"You're already gonna get fucked so hard you won't be able to walk for a week. These walls will be shaking from your screams baby. You're gonna learn to behave, or I'm gonna make you." He said calmly but his voice dripped in lust and dominance.

The submission washed over Violet body visibly as her mouth opened, her tongue dropping past her lips slightly. A whimper sounding as she gripped the sheets next to her.

He smirked and chuckled huskily, "aw, there we go. Good girl." His sweet words were lost in the angry tone that coated them in red.

He shoved his member into her hot mouth. Her gasp muffler from his sudden length filling her up. Archer shuddered as the sudden warmth enveloping him and she groaned lowly.

Tears pricked her eyes while Archer's grip tightened in her locks pushing her nose to the lower abdomen. She struggled and moaned sending delicious vibrations all over his cock.

He let go of her head and she shot back coughing, her glaring eyes connecting with his and holding his gaze as slammed his length back in her mouth roughly. He started to face fuck her, her hand propped the back of her head as her mouth tightened around him.

Archer moaned, "fuck, take me." He said raspy. She moaned and whimpered her drool dripping down her chin and coated every inch of his cock.

She winced as tears started to stream down her face, her half lidded eyes and blushed lustful expression sending more excitement through his body.

He went fast, feeling his climax start to bundle in his core. Her lips tightened and un-tightened teasingly on his cock as she struggled to moan around his thick length.

He panted and cursed as he fucked the back of her tight throat relentlessly. He pulled out for a second to let her get a breath in before going back to it.

She mewled out erotic noises before he moaned deeply, pushing her face into his waist. Making her take every inch of him as he came into the back of her throat.

He groaned as his thick cum shot into her mouth, "swallow slut." He growled out and pulled her hair to make her head tilt up slightly.

Violet's eyes locked on his as she looked up through her lashes. He pulled out finally to see her cough and pant.

Archer relished in the sight of her red cheeks and dark eyes, the tears streaming down her face. Some of her saliva connecting from her tongue to his dick. Drool and cum dripped down her chin as she glared nasty daggers up at him.

He smirked and chuckled slightly leaning down he whispered, "I hope my slut isn't thinking that's it."

Archer stroked his thumb over her puffy lips before slipping his finger into her mouth which she instinctively started to suck.

"bad girls get punished."

~•~
A/n: okay so I made a tik tok account @/VirgosWriter, follow me whores

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

408K 15.1K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...
181K 6.2K 31
Star is a fierce werewolf warrior. An unwilling Omega to a pack of the most powerful wolves around. But, when Knox and his pack arrive from Dallas to...
123K 3.2K 31
𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘, the 18-year-old girl who grew up with nothing. Having to work for everything. She started providin...
2.3M 67.2K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...