New Christmas Short story

Hey guys! Popping in to announce a new book!

Well... mini book at least.

I decided to write a short steamy(ofc) Christmas story :). The book is called The Christmas Inn and has a kinda similar feel to my previous story Fifty Shades of Lingerie! So if you enjoyed that book or any of my books why not give it a look!

Here's a quick description.

~•~

Vera Hendrix, 22 years old, living in sunny California, and completely ungrateful. Her parents own and created the designer fashion line 𝐻𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓍 X. She grew up so used to everyone tending to her every want and desire.

She's the definition of entitled rich girl who's never worked a day in her life. And she's got the attitude to show for it. Her life was easy and perfect.

That was until her parents found out how much money she spent last November along with how many parties she threw and decided to draw the line.

Now Vera is on a first class flight to spend her Christmas in snowy Caribou, Maine. Where her grandfather owns a small little Inn that she is going to work and stay in until her parents see a change in attitude.

With no credit card, no "personal chauffeurs", and a boy named Axel Wells who is going to test every nerve in her body and also ignite every sexual desire.

~•~

Let me know what you think :) and don't worry there will still be updates to this story too.