Ferris wheel ♡ Jackson Wang |...

By Aeriwanglove

What happens when you find yourself dating a kpop idol and have to keep the relationship a secret despite the... More

~ Prologue ~
~ Surprise ~
~ Kissed enough ~
~ Puppy's Love bite ~
~ Murphy's Law ~
~ Chic & Sexy ~
~ Behave ~
~ Good bye ~
~ Nutella ~
~ The 5th P ~
~ Groceries ~
~ 007 ~
~ Dirty Banter ~
~ Miss Goody two shoes ~
~ Punishment ~
~ No one cares ~
~ Sun shined ~
~ Skipped meals ~
~ Caring ~
~ Secret ~
~ Boy-Friend ~
~ Formality ~
~ Daze ~
~ Starlight Ball P1 ~
~ Starlight Ball P2 ~
~ Jackson's Letter ~
~ Eomma Jinyoungie ~
GOT7 Breath
GOT7 & JW
~ Security guards ~
~ Chaebol heir ~
~ Unless I'm with you ~
~ Le Meridian ~
~ Abyss P1 ~
~ Abyss P2 ~
~ Saviour ~
~ Nightmare ~
~ Showers & Kisses ~
~ Cookies & a Monster ~
~ Kitty has a Tiger ~
~ Won't go M.I.A. ~
Happiest Birthday Puppy Wang🎂
~ Amusement park date ~
~ Ferris wheel ~
~ Epilogue ~
Bonus ❤️

~ Dumb and Dumber ~

690 16 0
By Aeriwanglove

A/N: Much needed Jackson's POV is here! Let's hear his end of the story too.

Also, introduced Eomma Jinyoungie in here. 'cause that's what caring mother's do! Help children fix their shit :P

Italics is Hani's speech.

The much needed comeback announcement has finally been made. Do read till the end to find out more about our boys.

PS: Thank you so much lovelies for 1.96k reads.... It made my day!!!! And this is ranking number one under the hashtag for Jackson Wang. 💚💙💜❤️

_______________________________________

Jackson's POV

I grabbed Hani by her hand and dragged her out because we needed to talk. We came to an open sea covered by rocks on the shore. I helped her sit and slid my jacket out to her because it was getting chilly as the night got old.

"Tell me, how did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"The phone thingy?"

"Yeah that. And you look pretty calm for a person who pulled it off!"

"Or what? Was I supposed to be in utter panic like you, who was about to piss himself in the pants 'cause he got caught doing something he shouldn't?"

"I almost shat bricks. No scratch that, I wanted the Earth to open up and swallow me whole rather than face the consequences myself."

"Yeah, no shit! One of us had to use our brains and in our case that's definitely me."

"No kidding"

"How is she doing? It must be tough right, balancing schedule and relationship?"

"Well, she is good but I don't know how is she doing right now. Probably found her happiness as we speak."

"What do you mean?"

"Long story short ... I thought that being with me is kind of holding her back from living her life, she can't be open about us and there are lot of restrictions as dates just become another hangout in the house. So before leaving, I just wrote her a letter and with a heavy heart set her free."

"You WHAT ??? And how tf did you know she was having issues or she wanted to be with someone else??"

"I may have...uhmm sort of..not actually...am not that kind of a person..."

"Cut the crap and just get to the point will you??"

"I accidentally read her messages and her bestfriend may have told her about this new guy interested in getting her number. And her friend didn't have a good impression of me like that. So-"

"So your dumb ass thought she might want to date the other guy and announce her relationship to others? Or worse dump you?"

She smacked my head countless times.

"Yaahhh, it hurts stop it. She's not that kind of a girl. She's precious and everything good. Everything one would ever wish for in a partner. She's the only one who saw the real me behind the cheerful mask I always wear with people. She accepted me as I am. With her I began to love my imperfections..."

A stray tear fell on my cheek.

"You still have feelings for her. You clearly haven't forgotten her. That's new. All the other girls you broke up mutually, you were just drunk, passed out like a dead fish and back to the game in two days. She is the one, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is not like the others I have dated. Like I learned alot from them too but with her, I want to keep learning. I shouldn't have snooped on her. But we had a fight that day and my insecurities spiralled out. I was under its spell. I interpreted things the wrong way and I realised what I had done, quite late."

"Why late?"

"I guess she moved on."

"And how did you know that? Did she tell you?"

"I saw her picture with that same guy who was interested in her. She was wearing his blazer too."

"You piece of shit"

She threw the jacket back at my face. That stuff hurts even if it is just a piece of cloth.

"Why would you do that?"

"Well, you tell me, am I your girlfriend now? Tell me Jackie, how wild can your assumptions be? Just give it to me straight."

"You.. my girlfriend what nonsense is that?"

"..."

"Oh shit... No I didn't mean it that way. What the hell!! Did I seriously do that?"

"You should've listened how pathetic you sounded like that. If you could draw that assumption just from a borrowed blazer or a picture for that matter, I wonder how would you look like through your hypocrite tinted glasses."

"You could casually pass for someone more than a flirt. Should I show you a compilation of how you behave with females out there? Am sure fans have edited those parts out. Of course the consider you a gentleman, because they are yet to see your other side."

"Stop that. Okay, I get it, I am a jerk and probably jealous and possessive and whatever else you want to call me, but I know I like her more than just those stupid fights. I love her and damnit, I might have just given a green light to those wolves lurking around her. Especially that predator Kim."

"What are you...a dog to pee on her and mark the territory or something?"

"That sounded so wrong...and why dog I was talking more like a wolf...you know marking their mate and stuff."

"Tell me you aren't consuming fanfictions for that empty skull of yours. Chuck that, before I forget, I blocked her contact and deleted the chat. There were alot of messages though. The cameraman was almost at might face. Am sorry."

"Why are you sorry? If at all, you saved me and probably our relationship as well if I work better. And about the whole ordeal, I wasn't supposed to have this phone with me in the first place. I snuck it out. And manager is gonna bust my ass for it."

We saw Tacyeon roaming around with his phone. Might be live for fans or something. I miss my fans too. I wish things were a bit simpler and they understood that I was a human like they were and I too had someone I loved and care for.

I just smiled at Hani, and I rested my head on her shoulder. Thank heavens, for friends. They are the family we choose. And we both were mesmerized by the stars that night.

***

The next morning we woke up for shooting extra trailer shots. I walked up to Hani and the manager called me for a shot, he took our picture and uploaded it on my account. I am sure the fans will love some behind the scene pictures. So he uploaded some more pictures.

POV end

Jinyoung's POV

I was beside JB when y/n called and he explained later what happened to Mark and me. It was late and he wanted to leave for her place. I packed some food and chocolate because am sure she wouldn't have eaten in that state. With the way he described her, I better not imagine more. I put in some medicine, just in case. We were parting for the night, almost morning technically but his phone rang.

He kept it on speaker and we could hear how loud the person on the other side shouted. There was no mistaking this voice, it was none other than the old man who shared my name. Ugh.

If he ain't smart than he ain't the leader JB we know. He informed the boss that I was yet to reach dorms since I was still en route from my hometown. It was right because I was to be here the next day but I wanted to surprise them with home made food so I left early.

He left for the company and informed Mark to stay with the others and prohibit them from posting anything online. Jackson, just what did you do now?

Timing can really be off sometimes!

I took the bag I prepared and left with the keys. Drove to her house and was greeted with a sight I wish I could change. She looked so pale, as if devoid of nutrients for long and fragile enough to be broken, if I slipped on a word. When did a relationship turn out to be a burden?

Did she hear it? Of course she would have!

I sat near her, took her hand in mine. It felt cold. Not due to staying too long in water but as if it missed the warmth of someone holding it, in a long time. Her smiling face long vanished and the expression morphed into a mixture of emotions that one couldn't decipher no matter how hard they tried.

TBC

_______________________________________

A/N: We all need a best friend like Hani in life. And the extra insults or swearing was purely them being best friends...because we never talk straight with our people. It's always about who is more sarcastic and can diss the other at times. But not in a toxic way though, stay away from such peeps. Books are better than them!

GOT7 COMEBACK DATES ARE OUT!!!!  ASDFGHJKL
Have you seen them serving looks...the visuals are no jokes y'all 👀👀👀👀🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The drought is finally over... 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

They have their own songs....Can you hear me loud and clear??!!!!

PPS pictures belong to respective owners.

Do vote for the story and feel free to comment 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 3.1K 23
Will Jimin let his guard down to the possibility of a new love or does he still long for the husband he's already lost? And will their budding rela...
6.6K 529 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
7.6K 250 14
SLOW UPDATES Mina and Jimin have bee dating for 5 years now. First met when they both were still trainees. They would do everything together, spend...
1K 16 24
You have always been the type to focus on school. School always comes first but when you meet someone that takes you out of your world, your heart ha...