Broppy/Trolls oneshots!

By OpefuLee

Because we need broppy to live, right? More

HI!
Once upon a time...
Drunk Branch (In French!)
Drunk Branch (In english)
Lost voice
Campfire (French)
Campfire (English)
Kids again (French)
Kids Again (English)
Nightclub
~NIGHTMARE~
~DRAGON'S HEART~ (Part 1)
~DRAGON'S HEART~ (Part 2, The End)
| You Get Me Through It All |
| Heartbeat |
~ SLEEPOVER ~
~ SLEEPOVER ~ (Part 2)
THANATOPHOBIA (French)
THANATOPHOBIA (English)
~ True Colors ~
~ Family ~
Short Broppy Moments - Part 1
Short Broppy Moments - Part 2
- Our Hug Day -
~ Timber Star ~ (Christmas Special)
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 1 )
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 2 )
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 3 )
Happy New Year! (Special Oneshot)
~ Like The Snow ~
Dragon Heart shorts moments #1
~ Opps...~
~ Kiss Before Sleeping ~
Short Broppy Moments - Part 3
Dragon Heart Shorts Moments #2
~ I'll Protect Her ~
~ New Athem ~
~ Black Horse ~ \ BROPPY AS _______ TRIBE SPECIAL ONESHOT - COUNTRY TROLLS
~ Heart And Lights ~ \ BROPPY AS _______ TRIBE SPECIAL ONESHOT - TECHNO TROLLS
- I Know That -
~ The Big Surprise ~
~ I Want A Baby ~ (LEMON WARNING)
A Little Broppy Short moment I made with my friend
~ A Trollful Life (Concept\Bonus Scene) ~
~ First Step ~
~ Thunderstorm ~
~ Hug #34891 ~
~ Sleepy Head ~
- RAIN -
~ Loosing Hairs ~
Short Broppy Moments Part 4#
- BATTLE SCREAM -
Short Broppy Moments Part 5
Funny Scenarios
~ Mighty Branch ~
- lost friend, have you seen him ? -
- To Anyone That Needed It -

~ Baby Mine ~

2.7K 53 124
By OpefuLee

Let's write that event as a special Halloween :') (and ew i was very bad in english-)

Plus Let's imagine they are in Trollstopia now cause- yes.

And now a nut sound weird so lets say its a candy-

WARNING FOR SENSIBLE HEART 💔

---

- I'm going to have the most of candies of all the village trolls! Snow was screaming happily, in his bat suit, laughing.

It was Hairloween, the party where trolls dressed up and collected delicious candies. The decorations hung from the trees and many trolls were already walking outside, laughing and having fun. In their pod, The Queen and King of Pop took care of their two children, Prince Snow, 3 years old and their 1 year old, the tiny Princess Shine.

- Snow, come back here, you don't go outside without at least a scarf! Branch was trying to catch up his son who was running away laughing in the pod.

Branch had a werewolf costume on, and Poppy, who was holding Shine - their baby girl was a in a cat suit - in her arms, was a vampire. The two trolls had chosen to costume themselves to amuse their precious treasures.

- Snow! Listen to your dad and come put on your scarf, Poppy tried to stop the rather adorable show her son and husband were giving her.

At the same time, Branch grabbed the little troll in his arms and effortlessly lifted him off the ground. Snow try to get away for a moment, but finally calmed down and agreed to put on his scarf. Poppy walked over to Branch, their baby in her arms, and gave him a light shoulder hit.

- Look who just woke up, Poppy whispered to him

Branch turned his blue gaze to their little princess and felt his heart melt; the little blue troll rubbed her eyes and when she saw her mother, gave her an adorable and joyful smile.

- Mommy ! She cried

- Do you want take her in your arms? Poppy asked the young troll's father.

Branch hesitated, unlike Snow when he was a baby, he felt like Shine didn't really like him... every time he hold her, the baby troll started to cry. He and Poppy had been trying to figure out why, and he still hadn't figure it out.

- You don't lose anything by trying, right? Poppy tried to reassure him.

Branch nodded and took his daughter nervously. Shine looked at him, her pink eyes so much like Poppy's staring at him for a few seconds, as if she was waiting for him to do something.

- Hey ... Branch whispered in a soft voice, how is my baby girl? ...

And that face he was so afraid of returned; Shine puffed up her cheeks and her eyes filled with tears before she started to cry loud. Branch tried to calm her down, whispering soft words and rocking her against his chest, but he didn't know what to do to calm her down.

- Poppy ... Branch whispered, saddened.

The queen gave him a reassuring smile and took the princess again, starting to sing a sweet melody. Few seconds later, Shine had been forget her tears and laughing, consoling Branch's heart at the same time.

- Dad ! Snow called the king, let's go get some candy, huh? Are we going to trick or treat soon ???

- Yes, yes we are coming, Branch laughed.

A few minutes later, the family was walking through the decorate village of Trollstopia. Even the techno trolls had set up small places on the surface for everyone to come and see them:

- That's for you ! Trollex smiles sweetly at Snow giving him a weird looking candy.

- Trollex, I don't think he's going to like seaweed candy- Maya whispered behind him, letting out a chuckle.

Snow was runing around, forcing Poppy to run after him and leaving Branch to walk slower with Shine next to him, holding her little hand, as the princess was already exhausted from her first Hairloween.

- Okay, I'm coming back ... Poppy sighed again when she saw the little lilac troll running to another candy spot, making Branch giggle before he quickly kissed his queen's lips to encourage her before she ran off.

He found himself alone with his daughter, holding her hand to keep her from walking away. Seeing his mother leave, Shine let out a little cry:

- Mommy  ! She cried, reaching out to the pink troll who had disappeared into the crowd.

- Mom will come back, Branch reassured her, praying that she didn't start to cry and that the warmth of his hand would be enough to reassure her, Do you want to go see Uncle Hickory? Look, he's disguised as a cowboy ...

- MOMMY ! Shine shouted again, Dada, Mommy !! it was surprising that she recognized them despite their costumes ...

- Mom will come back ... Branch repeated, do you want your milk?

The idea seemed to make her think of something else and she reached out her hand to him, hopping in place. Branch smiled and pulled a warm milk bottle out of his hair. He made her sit on a mushroom next to him and gave her her bottle which she took in her hands herself, leaning against him, closing her eyes as she drank the warm milk.

(Enjoy that crapy sketch-)

" She looks so cute .. " Branch smiled and gently stroked his baby's hair, glad she wasn't crying for once.

He waited a long time for Poppy to come back with Snow, but it seemed like Snow was still running away. Branch was slightly worried, but he knew Poppy would have come looking for him if she had lost Snow in the crowd, she wouldn't have been looking for him alone. So the blue / gray troll stayed with Shine ....

.... WHERE IS SHINE !!???!?

Branch felt his heart panic, he had taken his eyes off her for just a few seconds !!! The father suddenly stood up, screaming his daughter's name ... but she was no longer there.

- SHINE !!! He screamed in despair.

He was on the verge of a panic attack, where was she? There were hundreds of trolls around him, she could be anywhere! He started to run around, bending down to look at all the faces of the children he passed, even looking at the ones in their parents' arms.

- King Branch, are you okay? Asked even a father who carried his children's bags full of candies.

But he was already gone, screaming his daughter's name. At one point he felt arms grab him; Darnell and Trollex.

- Branch, what's going on ??? The giraffe troll asked him

- Shine! He managed to pronounce, My baby !! Sh-Shine !!!

He was looking around him, panicking. The two trolls understood and helped him find the missing baby. Trollex ends up going to warn Poppy so that she helps them search the princess of Pop.

* * *

- DAD ! Snow suddenly screamed

And that's when he saw her, in her brother's arms, breathing with difficulty. Branch felt his heart beat even faster as he and Poppy fell to their knees to hug their daughter in their trembling arms.

- Is she okay ? Worried Trollex asked

- Dad ! Shine was eating candies on the floor and I think she have a bellyache now! Snow explained.

But it was much worse than a simple bellyache, Branch had understood at first sight.

- She swallowed askew, she can't breathe! Branch explained, choking back his sobs, cause fear was taking over.

- We must quickly take her to the hospital! Prince D pointed, very quickly!

- Go ahead, you will know how to help her there, I'm taking Snow to my father's pod and I'm coming to join you, Poppy explained quickly to Branch.

She kissed her baby's forehead, a tear falling on the wheezing little blue troll's hand. She quickly kissed Branch's trembling lips and rushed over to her father's house, accompanying Snow who didn't understand what was going on. Branch got up too, hugging Shine and rushing towards the hospital, Darnell and Trollex following close behind.

- It's okay, daddy is not let you down... He whispered when he heard his daughter cried in pain.

* * *

- She's going to have to spend the night here, the doctor told them, we don't know how her system will react after all this, she is very young ...

Branch was barely listening, concentrating on the small hospital cradle behind the doctor where Shine was breathing with difficulty. In the trash was a bag filled with vomit with, in the bad-smelling mixture, a bubble gum candy that was stuck in her little throat few minutes ago ...

- We're going to wait for Poppy and tell her that Branch is here in the hospital bedroom with Shine, Trollex explained.

- See you tomorrow, Darnell tell the King of Pop, don't worry, she's as strong as her parents!

Branch told them goodbye, thanking them for their help, and he found himself with the doctor who quickly explained to him what to do. This time he was listening, he had to save his baby....

-... And if there is an emergency, you press the bell, the troll ends her explications.

- Okay, thank you ... Branch thanked the doctor.

She left the room and Branch leaned over the bed, finally letting his tears fall as he looked at his treasure ... How had he let this happend? He was the worst father of all, it was his fault if she was there ...

- Daddy is sorry, my p-princess ... daddy is so sorry ... He sobs, stroking the pink hair of the little troll.

Hearing her father's trembling voice, Shine opened her faint pink eyes and looked at him.

- H-Hey ... he whispered, smiling softly despite his tears.

And that face came back, her eyes filled with tears and her cheeks puffed up... she was about to cry... but the doctor had clearly told him that she shouldn't cry! It was too dangerous at the moment.

- No, no shh, e-everything is okay, mom will be here soon ...

But she still looked at him with tearful eyes ... he had to react quickly! He took her in his arms, starting to cradle her against his chest ... and she burst into tears.

- No ! Shhh, don't cry! You must not cry, p-please!

He was about to press the emergency bell, when a memory suddenly flash in his mind.

- Tell her good night ! Poppy laughed as Branch watched the egg in surprise.

He knelt in front of her, resting his ear against the shell of their egg she was holding against her belly as she was sit on their bed. He could hear her little girl move, and he felt his heart melt:

- Uh ... good night baby ~ He took a deep voice, which made the queen laugh

- No, that's not your real voice, Branch.

He rolled his eyes, laughing, and this time it started to sing ...

- Baby mine ...

- ... don't you cry .... Branch began to sing

Shine gradually stopped her sobs, looking at his father with her pink eyes. Branch continued the song;

"Baby Mine ...
Dry your eyes ....

Rest your head,
Close To my heart,
Never to part,
Baby of mine ... "

And finally, Shine smiled at him, her tiny hands trying touch his lilac nose. Branch continued to sing and behind him, his wife was looking at him, tears of relief filling her eyes.

- THE END -

---

That was probably bad im-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 386 32
no nsfw !! suggestive, but never in detail. just fluff and hopefully in character interactions between one of my fav ships :3 everything here mostly...
3.7K 107 25
π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€. 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙍 (ON HOLD) In a perfect world, Queen Poppy had it all. A devoted kingdom, loyal friends, family, and the...
11.9K 356 8
Made a new one so its more recent REQUESTS: OPEN !!!
31K 656 20
brozone story + brozone oneshots 😁 these characters don't belong to me! all rights go to dreamworks nor are these stories canon, just for fun and m...