Ferris wheel ♡ Jackson Wang |...

By Aeriwanglove

What happens when you find yourself dating a kpop idol and have to keep the relationship a secret despite the... More

~ Prologue ~
~ Surprise ~
~ Kissed enough ~
~ Puppy's Love bite ~
~ Murphy's Law ~
~ Chic & Sexy ~
~ Behave ~
~ Good bye ~
~ Nutella ~
~ The 5th P ~
~ Groceries ~
~ 007 ~
~ Dirty Banter ~
~ Miss Goody two shoes ~
~ Punishment ~
~ No one cares ~
~ Sun shined ~
~ Skipped meals ~
~ Caring ~
~ Secret ~
~ Boy-Friend ~
~ Formality ~
~ Daze ~
~ Starlight Ball P2 ~
~ Jackson's Letter ~
~ Dumb and Dumber ~
~ Eomma Jinyoungie ~
GOT7 Breath
GOT7 & JW
~ Security guards ~
~ Chaebol heir ~
~ Unless I'm with you ~
~ Le Meridian ~
~ Abyss P1 ~
~ Abyss P2 ~
~ Saviour ~
~ Nightmare ~
~ Showers & Kisses ~
~ Cookies & a Monster ~
~ Kitty has a Tiger ~
~ Won't go M.I.A. ~
Happiest Birthday Puppy Wang🎂
~ Amusement park date ~
~ Ferris wheel ~
~ Epilogue ~
Bonus ❤️

~ Starlight Ball P1 ~

653 13 3
By Aeriwanglove

A/N: Finally the night of the ball is here and there are some known faces out there. I have used some of my favourite actors as businessmen over here and their names and companies information ain't 100% true.
So sit back and enjoy.

All the pictures belong to respective owners. PC goes to them.
_______________________________________

Your POV

It's the night of the Starlight Ball and I am ready with all the possible information overload about the top 10 young businessmen in the country. I had severe trust issues because I don't remember being this intelligent in my teens.

But one could see the way these men had polished their intelligence and sacrifice their youth for building the empire they own today. Inspiring in many ways. They definitely walked their talk when it came to bridging pay gaps, being gender inclusive and selecting individuals based on merit as opposed to the nepotism that surged in the sector.

I dressed up in a royal blue gown with a velvet blouse and patted some light make up to my face to look presentable. I set hair into slight curls at the end and pinned them aside. Sprayed in generous amount of perfume and wore the heels.

Minutes later, Mr. Kim was at my door. I marveled for the first time, taking in his look. There he was, in his blue suit that hugged him in perfection and his gelled hair in a comma hairstyle, exposing a bit of his forehead. He definitely looked handsome, and girls would be all over him tonight.

****

He handed the car keys of his Audi R8 to the valet and we both proceeded to enter the grand Starlight Ball. The hoard of reporters and paparazzi were gathered at the entrance, their cameras flashing and capturing everything in their view at shutter-speed.

How are people not blinded by that light?

Times like this I wished Jackson was here to take away my attention. I felt a hand slide at my lower waist and looked up to find Mr.Kim smiling at me. Yes, all I needed now was to fake an amiable smile because even if it was a party, it was the one that changed fate of many companies. Your networking game needs to be on fleek. They scanned the invitation card and let us in. Ofcourse, the security had to be tight.

****

The Ball indeed was filled with stars given the most exquisite decor of the place and the elites flaunting their stunning visuals. There were entrepreneurs, industrialists from all over Asia. Probably they featured the highest.

Damn.

After a short introduction and a toast later, the ball opened for all. We were in our places. I was ushered by Mr. Kim on the dance floor. It's time to put Gyeomie's teaching to fame.

Hand on the shoulder, another in his hand. And follow the lead. I was just counting the steps while I heard Shin jae mumbling the profiles of people out loud.

To our right, the dashing man in white was Mr. Thanat Ritthirong, the CEO of Triumph Automotives.

To our left was Mr. Haruto Suzuki, owner of the famous Plum blossom chain of hotels.

And he went on as I prayed mentally not to step on his shoes. He pulled me closer and the air felt suffocating already. I couldn't just leave like and thankfully the music paused for the next round. I slid off to the counter and gulped the fruit punch in a go.

Yuck.

It tasted bitter. What fruit was that?
I turned around to find something sweet to get rid of this awful aftertaste.

There were an assortment of sweets, tempting me to ravish each one of them. I could see Shin jae trying to find me through my peripheral vision, so I turned around in a haste only to bump into someone.

"I am extremely sorry"

"Well if you are, then May I have a dance with you?"

"Huh?"

"I asked you out for a dance. Oops, my bad. Let me introduce myself, I am-"

"Mr. Song Weilong, the youngest CEO of Fire Dragon Studios Worldwide"

Who was I kidding. I gulped nervously as I realised he was more handsome than the photos on the internet. This gorgeous man right here, IN FRONT OF ME, asked Me? For a dance.

Tell me again, WHICH COUNTRY DID I SAVE IN MY PAST LIFE?

(a/n: sorry Jackson, she ain't cheating on you. The man is perfect but she still loves you. 🙈♥️)

He nodded with a chuckle.

"You seem to have read about me. So may I?"

"Huh?"

"You. Me. Dance?"

"Ye..yeah. of course. Sure!"

POV end

Jackson's POV

They proceeded to read out the punishment and turns out they would read the last person who pinged me and call them.

I wanted the Earth the crack open and swallow me whole right now.

This instant.

I was mortified when the camera zoomed in on my phone. My eyes were open but I could already see red. The fury when hell would break free. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the shocked expressions and gasps to reel in the background. Anytime now.

5..4..3..2... "Leader-nim"

Huh? I opened my eyes and I looked at Hani for a brief second and I could be mistaken that she winked at me.

What?

The message read out loud belonged to JB. I was relieved and thanking everything about this miracle. Then she went ahead and called JB as he was kept on loudspeaker. Oh God, not again. I hope he wouldn't blurt out anything.

*Calling Jb Hyung...

"Hello?"

"Sseun-ah?"

They prompted me to talk and I started talking.

"Hello, hyungg~"

"How are you? How is your shoot going on?"

"I am fine and the shoot has progressed so much. We have had many adventures together."

"That's good to hear. We are also busy with rehearsals as usual. Everyone misses you Jackson. Come back soon."

Everyone misses Jackson. He calls me sseun-ah, does it mean she misses me too?

Ughh..snap out of it Jackson!!!

"Yeah, I miss everyone too. Tell the members to not mess up my room and if I find my caps missing, Yugyeom will have to pay for it."

He laughed on the other side.

"Sure sure. I am planning to do a vlive sometime soon. Any message you want to share with the fans?"

"Yes. Tell my Aghases that I love them very much and please wait for my return. They can look forward to our show, airing next month."

"That's great. Hwaiting Jackson!"

"Thanks hyung. Take care. Miss you all."

*Call ended*

That ticking time bomb of a device called mobile, was back in my hand.  All the energy almost left my body making me slightly tremble. I was pulled back to reality as I heard clapping by all members, motioning the end of punishment.

The night was free for us since the activities would take place later in the afternoon. After the area cleared, I looked out for Hani and grabbed her by the wrist dragging her out to the beach front. We needed to talk.

POV end.

_______________________________________

A/N: Hope you enjoyed some new faces out here for the party.

A small spoiler, y/n may read Jackson's letter in the next chapter.

Even when she promised she would read it just before he comes, stay tuned to find out what prompted her action.

Please do Vote and Comment 💚 Feel free to write any suggestions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 129 13
How would the members of SEVENTEEN spend the last day of summer with you, their significant other? ♪ synopsis: This is A SEVENTEEN OT13 SERIES where...
8.1K 420 39
Jaebeom is a perfectionist who has a decent English vocabulary but refuses to speak to anyone, as he knows his accent and skills are not perfect. He...
54K 1.8K 100
We all have imagined being in a story with out bias from a K-Pop group. So here you can try and find your bias from a group and read the story about...
56.9K 3.2K 30
"I see a new guy pop up on my dating app, and Lea and I collectively utter out a 'Woah!'" ~ Follow Y/N and her friends as they navigate through the w...