1000 Years: One Shots (Part 1)

By yemihikari

This is a one-shot collection based around theories I have or had about the final arc for Bleach. Disclaimer... More

Index
1. Killing Shot
2. Calculations
3. Cold Truth
4. Changing the Academy
5. Pure One
6. Cousins
7. Revival
8. Pure Zero
9. Pure Ire
10. New Generation
11. Whom
12. Snatched
13. Family Problems
14. Yin Yang
15. E Stands for...
16. Ran for Your Life
17. Ran for Your Life II
18. The Bane of Family
19. New Game
20. Ran for His Life III
21. Heat Wave
22. Death to Traitor
23. Death
24. Gift for Gin
25. Death
26. Lost One
27. Perfect Blood Line
28. Children Born of Darkness
29. Uncle
30. Kitty Kat
31. Broken Trust
32. Idiocy
33. Daughter Mine
34. Exile
35.) Broken Trust II
36. Different Set of Twins
37. Radio Kon
38. My Sister
39. Burst Bubble
40. Oddities
41. Perfect Blood Line II
42. Home
43. Zan and Zin
44. The Lies We Tell
45. Siblings
46.) Jail of My Heart
47. 46
Bad Homecoming
49. Duty
50. Forgiveness
51. Creepy Kid
52. I'm Sorry
53. Icy Fear
54. Icy Panic
55. Away in the Shadows
56. Always Two
57. Backfire
58. こ-き-よ
59. 550a
60. Dispair
61. Lost One
62. E Stands for...
63. The Way We Are
64. Yups
65. I...
67. Twisted (553)
68. Twins

66. Like Us

47 0 0
By yemihikari

Title: Like Us
Genre: Angst
Characters: Toshiro, Bazz-B, Cang
Summary: Cang goes in for the killing blow.
Rating: M
Notes: Poor Toshiro.

The Stern Ritter who used fire based attacks watched as Cang approached the obnoxious brat. His hands in his pockets he looked the boy in the eye, noting that the cocky and determined look that was there before was replaced with one of fear. "Be glad it's Cang finishing you off. I would have actually made you suffer before I killed you, particularly since you've managed to really piss me off. I mean, I made it clear that you couldn't beat me? Why did you keep fighting?"

Cang walked over and picked up the child with his left hand, lifting him up off the ground. The boy mouthed that he wanted to live. Bazz-B shook his head. "So that's what that was about? You kept fighting because you didn't want me to kill you? How stupid is that?"

He watched as Cang Du lifted up his weapon then swung it down to make a cleaving blow at the child's neck. However, the blade stopped at the child's neck. Bazz-B felt the corner of his mouth twitch. "What the hell." He stepped forward just in time to catch a whiff of something foul smelling. The man raised an eyebrow as he looked down to see something dripping down the boy's exposed leg. "Seriously... this kid's supposed to be a captain?"

Bazz-B stormed over then and grabbed Cang Du's shoulder. "Look, if you're not going to kill..." The man paused. "Oi, oi... how's that bastard able to do blut?"

"What? You didn't notice something about the last attack he used on you?" Cang Du continued to hold the blade up to the boy's necks.

"I noticed that he was trying to seal me up like that witch sealed up his majesty a thousand years ago. So he's descended from her. Gives us more reason to kill him."

"So you didn't notice."

"Notice what?"

"That the attack was like a broken springer attacked to a broken six sided cross."

"I saw damn snowflakes with lines going to the center."

"You were never good at the basic technique." Cang Du pulled back his weapon. "His majesty suspected this much."

"Suspected what?"

"The said witch as you call her was once his one of his majesties wives. Any child descended from her will also be descended from his majesty like us."

"We're under orders to kill them."

"It isn't as if they can feel his reiatsu anymore." Cang Du's weapon disappeared and he jostled the child onto his shoulder so that he hung over his back. "His majesty plans on giving him a new name thus killing his old self."

"That... still, he's the child of that witch."

"Haschwalth Jugram is also a child of that so called witch. In case you haven't figured out she was his majesties favorite wife."

"Because she bewitched him." Bazz-B shook his head. "And there is no way that kid is Jugram's. I mean..." There came a pause as they began to walk off. "Wait... you mean that bastard is her brother?" It was then that the boy vomited over Cang's back. "Sheesh... this kids a mess. I can't believe some kid this weak could be her brother of all things, let alone from that blood line."

M

Toshiro drifted in and out. He caught something about how his last attack was like a springer, what ever that was... a broken one at that and how his snowflakes were like broken crosses. He also caught on to the claim that he was a part of their blood line. What was most forefront in her mind though was the fear, the pain as well as the constant thought that he didn't want to die.

When his eyes came back into focus he found himself on his back on a med in what looked to be a medical room. The two Stern Ritter were over him. If his bladder hadn't already emptied it would have been emptied then. His body shook, his mind wondering what they were going to do to him now. His mouth opened and he mouthed the words "kill me now".

"First you want to live and now you want us to kill you?" Bazz-B shook is head. "You're seriously messed up."

The child's body continued to shake. Cang though spoke up. "You're the one whose messed up. You aren't able to recognize when someone is struggling to keep themselves alive and you aren't able to recognize when someone is afraid that they'll be tortured. You yourself told him that if you had your way you would torture him rather then giving him a clean death.'

"Why do I even put up with you?"

"Because no one else likes putting up with you." Cang's hand reached up to gently touch the boy's face, his thumb prying the boy's mouth open. "I'm going to need a lot of water as well as lots of bandages and medicine."

"Stupid idiot. Do you really think I'm going to help you?"

"His majesty will not be happy if this child dies."

"And yet he sent me to pulverize the kid! That makes no sense!"

"Exposure to your rieatsu was needed to waken his Quincy abilities."

"Yeah... whatever." The other man slipped through the door.

Cang reached over to the pull back the shinigami robes. He stopped short as he saw the boy shake. "I'm not going to hurt you. Well... patching up your injuries is going to hurt, but still." There came a loud crashing sound from outside of the room along with some major cursing. Letting out a deep sigh the man stood back up. "I'll be back. There is something I need to take care of. Just understand that we're family. We're family by blood."

"That... that doesn't make sense."

Quiet came over him for awhile. The door slammed open. "Cang! Buzz-B! Some said you two were heading this way instead of doing what you're supposed to be doing. I don't care if..."

Toshiro's eyes noticed the female and his hand reached out without him realizing what he was doing to touch her sleeve. The female glared at him, slapping his hand away. "What the hell? It's a damn Shinigami." The female's head turned towards the door. "Cang! Buzz-B! His majesties going to be..."

If the boy had been feeling better he would have found what happened next to be funny. Bazz-B came in through the door crashing into the female. "Candice! What the fuck!"

"Watch your tounge. It's no wonder Liltotto has as foul a mouth as she does!" The female poked him in the chest. "What is this Shinigami doing here?"

The man looked at Toshiro, causing the boy's eye's to widen. "Cang's killing blow was prevented by blut."

"Blut? That means though..." The female shook her head. "He's rather beat up though. Those wounds were done by you."

"I got used to awaken his damn Quincy abilities."

The female came over and sat on the bed. "The kids cute. Did you have to do a number on him?"

"Oi! I started off with number one and had to increase to number two!"

"Oh come on, he's just a baby!" The female turned and glared at him.

"A baby! A baby!" The man narrowed his eyes. "This baby shot a giant ice spear at me and tried killing me by pinning me to a wall with said spear. He also wouldn't stop with the fucking attacks."

"Oh come on! He's tiny! And cute! Not to mention the fact he's so young!"

"Oh come on! Liltotto's younger!"

"He's the youngest among the boy's. In fact, almost all of them are around my physical age or older!" The door opened allowing Cang came in followed by a second person. "Are you sure that his majesty will be fine with this?"

"This is part of his plan. You should get back to fighting, all three of you."

"What is he doing here!" Toshiro looked to see a purple haired female looking at him in horror.

"Why isn't she out fighting the captain she stole Bankai from?" Bazz-B flicnedh as the female turned and stormed out of the room, the door slamming as she did so.

"Apparently she can't find him." Cang set a bowl of water down. Before he could grab the cloth and wet it the other female grabbed it.

She wiped away the blood from Toshiro's mouth. "What is his name?"

"He doesn't have a name right now." Bazz-B shook his head. "Apparently we're killing his old self by giving him a new identity."

"Haschwalth Jushiro." Cang spoke.

The female flinched. "He seems like a sweet heart."

"He's a brat."

"Oh shut up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 313 7
Gin and Grimmjow are coming Soul Society, and there's bound to be trouble. What with Ichigo and Grimmjow always wanting to challenge each other to pr...
1.5K 4 16
Bazz-B's sister is the special someone of Cang-Du's half-brother. The two Quincy met over a hundred years ago because of their siblings relationship...
36K 836 41
Month' s after the betrayal of former Captain's, Sōsuke Aizen of squad five, Kaname Tōsen of squad nine, and Gin Ichimaru of squad three, Squad thre...
11.8K 571 25
Disclaimer: I don't own pics music or show. Warning, may have triggering topics, please be advised.