Shinkami Oneshots

By Denkiasf

Soft, fluff, angst and pretty much everything else . The titles pretty self explanatory. Shinkami Oneshots... More

I don't know a Hitoshi
My boys an ugly crier but hes such a pretty liar
We are the protagonists
Star tear disease
Soulmates
Favorite color
According to you but not really
Fallin in love tonight
At long last
Road trip
Silence
The voice in his head
The perks of a boyfriend
Purple thoughts
3 am call
Something is wrong
Assembly
Broken Heart
Śhíñšø x Kämíñârí
Tired
Storms
Shit post
Overwhelmed
Fallen Hero
Cowards and Heroes
The trade
Its short but at least we are together
All the colors of the rainbow
Primadonna
Shinso wants his fuckin pop tart
Angel
Together
Broken promise
Spam
Piranhas
Great news
Whipped
Waiting
Back but with an actual announcement

Sacrifice

8.9K 228 115
By Denkiasf

Just a reminder that these are all Oneshots, the stories aren't connected at all!
.
Mineta exists in this au :(
.
.
Thanks @Candela60 for voting on my story! It motivates me to update faster
.

Denki Kaminari, he has overwhelming potential. If he learns to have perfect control over his electricity he can go very, incredibly far. This is because of his quirk which allows him to loosely control and emit electricity. And electricity is everywhere, even in our bodies, our brains. Indeed, his potential is far from zero. He just needs to learn and grow here at UA.

That's what my report card says. Well, that's what it says underneath all the low marks and barely passed test scores.

It's why I'm still here in the hero course. Honestly I'm not sure how I even passed the first semester here. Even with help from Momo and Bakugo I still get low scores on everything I do. It's probably due to my short attention span and inability to stay still during class.

I'm walking by Gym Gamma when I hear a loud crash from inside. Who's training at 10 pm?

They say curiosity killed the cat. I decide to take my chances and peek inside.

It's Shinso, a rather attractive boy from General Studies. After watching the recap of the sports festival I did feel guilty. Guilty that he wasn't able to get into the Hero course but I did. His quirk is really powerful and he's really smart, better than me in pretty much every way.

"Damnit!"

I startle as the tall boy kicks a cement pillar. He obviously regrets it as he hops back on one foot. I watch silently as he flops on the ground and throws an arm over his face.

""Ugggghhhh I'll never get into the hero course anyway! Maybe I should just give up."

I want to go to him. Hug him and tell him he's amazing. Tell him to not give up and that I'm sure he'll be an amazing hero. Tell him I'm proud that he's trying so hard.

But instead I shut the door and creep away in the direction of the teachers dorm.

"Mr. Aizawa?" I knock softly on the door.

I'm making a decision based on a thought I haven't really even thought through yet.

"What are you doing here Kaminari?"

"I, Uh, had a question."

"Spit it out."

"Can I drop, or I mean." I pause and take a deep breath "Can I replace Shinso in the General Studies so he can go to the Hero Course?"

Aizawa stares at me as I fumble over my words.

"Well I've been thinking, ever since the sports festival. Shinso really wants to be in the hero class. I got last in mid terms and I'm like one more mess up from getting kicked out. Shinsos really smart and has a cool quirk that just didn't work in the entrance exam." I pause and glance nervously up at my teacher.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes." I nod.

"Well, I'll see what I can do. You're a good kid." He shuts the door and I turn on my heel.

"Congratulations Shinso, you're in the hero course."

This news shocks me and my capture weapon falls short of the target.

I rewind it and ask "What?"

"You're in 1-A now. You'll be attending the classes on Monday, moving into your dorm tomorrow."

A grin splits my face.

"Geez kid tone down the lights."

Practice flies by and for the rest of the day I laugh at everything.

It's when I help move my boxes into an empty dorm room that I think to ask "Did someone get dropped?"

The answer is vague. "Something like that."

On my third trip I see Kaminari in the hall. I always thought he was cute in a loud blonde sort of way.

When he sees me he grins but the smile doesn't quite meet his eyes.

"Hey Kaminari! I thought all the students where away for the weekend?"

"I just had some stuff to take care of, I heard you got into 1-A, congrats!"

"Thanks!" I consider saying that I'll look forward to working with him but he's already disappeared down the hall, phone clutched tightly in his hand.

The first day since I told my friends I dropped out of the hero course is filled with silence. They all refused to talk to me.

The next day angry, confused, and upset texts trickle in, occasionally disrupted with calls. They all say relatively the same thing. Why did I transfer? But I wasn't failing, I shouldn't have given up. An angry but heartwarming text from Bakugo read 'I'd rather have a dunce face than an eyebags!'

They were all hurt and confused. I explained everything the best I could and swore I would eat lunch with them every day.

I feel stressed but smile when I see Shinso. His face seems relaxed and an easy smile comes to his face. I'm glad he's happy. I hurry down the hall as Bakugo calls me.

It's my first day in the hero class of 1-A. Mr. Aizawa asked me to get to school early for some last minute paperwork so I haven't had to greet any classmates.

The general studies classes start ten minutes earlier than the hero course so I walk with acquaintances from class 1-C. They all congratulate me before splitting off.

Right before I open the large classroom dorm someone runs past me. It's Kaminari, what's he doing up so early?

"Kaminari?"

He turns to face me, his yellow messenger bag stuffed with a binder and pencil pouch. In addition to the general studies textbook in his arms.

"Hi Shinso! I gotta go, I don't wanna be late to class."

I frown but let him go. It's only four minutes later when the realization hits me.

It was Kaminari, Kaminari dropped out of the hero course.

"Mr. Aizawa! It was Kaminari wasn't it?"

He sighs and confirms my suspicions "It was Kaminari, but he came to me of his own will asking for the switch personally. He didn't want you to feel bad so asked me not to tell you. Fat lot of good that did."

"Why?" It's a rhetorical question and he doesn't answer.

The general studies students are really nice and welcoming. The stress from earlier melts away as I make new friends but a nagging voice in the back of my head reminds me that they won't be the Bakusquad.

The classes are easier to understand and lunch rolls around quickly. I expect Shinso connected the dots by now but I get my lunch and wait at the Bakusquad table regardless.

"Denkiiiiii! I missed you so muchhhhh!" Mina hugs me as she sets her tray down.

"There's no one who will text me when I fall asleep!" Sero adds, sitting on my other side.

"Class was boring." Bakugo complains, sitting heavily in front of me.

Kirishima sits down diagonal to me and I direct a question towards him. "So how's Shinso fitting in? I hope you guys didn't scare him off!"

"Nah, I stopped Sero and Mina from pranking him but I'm pretty sure Bakubro was glaring at him. He seemed pretty annoyed with Mineta. Stupid brat couldn't keep him mouth shut."

"What did he say?"

Sero snorts "He said he didn't have any friends now and the least you could've done is traded places with a girl."

"Pervert." I huff.

My phone buzzes with text from an unknown number. 'It's Shinso, can I talk to you?'

"Uh, guys, I gotta go. Shin-Shin wants to talk to me."

"Shin-Shin?"

"Yep!" I stick my tounge out at Mina. "And if I hear that you've been mean to him your Denki hugging privileges will be revoked."

She shifts out of the way but grins "Yeah yeah I know, I'm not that cruel. Now go get your mans!"

I give her a playful shove as I stand from the booth.

I spy Shinso in the hall and approach him slightly nervous. "Hey Shinso!"

He gets straight to the point and answers my greeting with a question. "Why did you drop out for me?"

Ah. "I was only one mess up from getting kicked out anyway."

"Mr. Aizawa doesn't kick out anyone without potential. It couldn't have been that bad."

"Shinso, I would've been kicked out. My only potential was my quirk. I can't improve that because of something that happened. When my mom was pregnant with me she took quirk blockers because she was worried about hurting me. This in turn messed up my quirk. I can't improve it. I just happened to be born with a good quirk." I explain.

"But you can't tell anyone, you're the only one that knows."

"Kami..."

"Call me Denki!" Wanting to brighten the situation I blurt that out.

"Um?"

"I don't want you to feel bad. We can't travel back in time so let's just make the best of it!"

"Okay then call me Hitoshi I guess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 176 18
Hey, So basically this is just bunch of my hero academy OneShots. Many ships. Like many many ships. Warnings - - Swearing - Gayness - Shipping Also s...
125K 2.3K 24
Warning: I DO NOT OWN THE ART USED IN THE COVER NOR DO I OWN THE CHARACTERS USED IN THIS STORY, ALSO IM REALLY BAD WITH GRAMMER Denki kaminari has ha...
6.3K 190 25
I'm walking down the hall of UA as usual but today i'm walking past 1-C and too class 1-A. Mr. Aizawa finally convinced principal Nezu to let me tran...
9.6K 45 17
Ships: DabiDeku RodyDeku OchaToga OchaMinaTsu MomoJirou SeroRoki TodoIida EraserMic (maybe more) not all are oneshots I hope you enjoy :). Angst:😔 F...