The Saviour

By harryhemmojdb

An american girl, Kate Daniels,decides to move to Cheshire for a few weeks;as her life in New York has came c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 27

99 2 0
By harryhemmojdb

I arrive at my aunty Claire's, Uncle Joe's, Cousin Jamie's and Cousin Holly's and smile when I'm welcomed in.

I reluctantly walk in and sit down on the couch in the living room, my two cousins doing the same and sitting next to me. Jamie decides to cuddle into me. Sweet kid. Holly starts playing with my hair.

"I take it Mia told you we wanted to see you" my aunty speaks up from the couch facing me.

"Yep she did" I smile.

"Well.. we have some news that I've been meaning to tell you" she grins.

News?

What kind of news?

"Please! Tell me!" I almost beg causing them all to laugh.

"We aw though be the godmother of these two, I know it's late to be getting them christened just now but please will you be the godm-" she begins to carry on but I interrupt her by jumping on the couch she's sitting on and cuddling her.

"Of course aunt Claire! I'd love to!" I grin as she hugs me back.

I stand back up and turn to my cousins "guess who's going to be your godmother!" I grin at the two children sitting before me.

They both don't say a word at first they each hug one of my legs.

I earn a few "I can't wait!"

"I'm so excited!" And then.

"I love you cousin Kate" I hear as they both speak at the same time into my leg.

I pat each of their heads and smile down at them "I love you both too"

I'm going to be a godmother.

"Come on guys!" My uncle joe speaks up.

I look at him confused, he hands me each of the kids jackets and I put them on them both.

"Where are we going?" Holly asks as soon as she's got her white jacket on.

"The park" Uncle joe smiles.

The kids both go wild.

"Calm down guys" I laugh as they all run out of the house, going to get in the car probably,leaving me with my aunty "I best get going you all have a nice walk" I turn to her.

"Don't go Kate it's fine you can come with us" My aunty smiles.

"Oh don't worry I wouldn't want to be a bother" I laugh.

"Kate" I hear and look down at Jamie pulling on the bottom of my jacket.

I look down at him "yeah Jay?"

"Come on! Dad said we're going for a McDonald's and then to the park for a walk and we're allowed to goin to the park because I've been a very good boy"he smiles up to me.

You've got to love little kids.

"Come on Kate" my aunty persuades.

"Sure" I laugh.

What else have it got to do anyway?

--------------

We've just eaten out McDonald's and now are driving to the park.

"Kate?" Holly smiles at me.

"Yeah Hol?" I ask.

"Can you like please push us really really high on the swings?" She grins excitedly.

I laugh "sure"

Jamie nudges me "I'll push you" causing me to look at him and stifle a giggle.

You wouldn't think these two are not even in there double digit ages yet.

"No it's okay Jay" i laugh "I'll push you and Holly"

"But who's gunna push you" he pouts.

"Guys!" Aunty Claire shouts from the front of the car.

"Yes mummy?" Both Holly and Jamie speak.

"We're here!" She exclaims as the car comes to a halt.

This should be fun.

We all climb out of the car and walk through to the big gate that leads into the park.

Uncle Joe behind as he had to lock the car.

The kids race ahead and I laugh at them both running as quickly as possible to the free swings.

"Kate! Kate!" They both shout.

"You best go over" my aunty giggles.

"Impatient little things these two.. well three" my uncle smirks earning a playful hit on the arm from aunty Claire.

"Kate! Hurry! I wanna go up in the sky like a bird!" Holly shouts.

"Kate! I wanna be like a plane!" Jamie shouts as I notice he places his jacket over a park bench.

I nod to both my aunty and uncle and laugh jogging on the way over to Holly and Jamie.

"Finally" Holly giggles as I start pushing her.

"Hey! Push me too!" Jamie pouts.

I stand in the middle of both of the swings and push each of them by the seats.

"Hold tight guys!" I say worryingly as I let go of the swings and stop pushing them so they are both at a steady pace "kick your legs"

"This is so fun!" Holly squeals when she's in the air.

"Woooo!" Jamie giggles as he's not far from being in the air either.

I then see something tiny fly off of the swing and Jamie whines "Get me my plane" he sighs.

I walk over and pick his tiny little plane up off the floor.

As I stand back up I notice my aunty and Uncle both talking to a curly haired guy.

Wait?

Is that Harry?

"Pass me my plane please" Jamie whines up in the air on the swing, grabbing my attention.

"You'll get it when you come down" I laugh. Joe was right. They are impatient since the lash time I seen them all.

"Fine" he says. Not giving up a fight.

"Kate! Come here a second! I want you to meet someone" my uncle speaks and I head over to them standing at the gate of the play area.

"Coming!" I announce.

I turn around and see both Holly and Jamie are not laying across the swing and are walking back and forth swinging themselves a little and Jamie puts his hand out into a fist as the swing goes forward. Looking like superman.

I laugh and when I get over to my uncle and aunty I notice Harry standing there smiling.

What the hell is he doing here?

"Hi Kate" Harry smiles bringing me into a hug.

"Hey Haz" I smile back as I react to his hug "what you doing here?" I ask as we pull away from the cute short hug.

"Well I was on the way over to see you actually like I was walking through the park and I thought hmm I might go and see Kate so I'll go to Mia's.. but then it turns out your here so" he shrugs.

"Wait a second" My uncle steps between us.

Me and Harry just look at eachother comfused, neither of us saying a word.

"Do you two know eachother?" He asks as he points to either of us, back and forth, back and forth.

"Yeah" Harry smiles.

"Oh" my uncle says confused.

"Yeah, we know eachother" I reply.

"Uh.. I'm sorry but how?" He asks with curiosity.

"He's a friend of Mia's I just met him like nearly two weeks ago now" I shrug as time really does fly by when your having fun.

My uncle goes to say something but I interrupt him "how do you two know eachother?" I ask as I didn't even know Harry knew any of my family.

Or the majority of what is left.

"Harry's the son of one of my bestfriends" my uncle smiles.

"It was nice to see you all anyway" Harry announces.

Wait? He's going?

"You too son! Tell your dad I'll pop by later" Joe smiles to Harry.

Harry nods reluctantly and wraps me into another hug "I'll see you soon Kate" pulls away and leaves.

I'm sure he was just heading over to see me at Mia's?

Maybe that's where he's going.

Doubt it.

Half an hour goes by until we decide to go home.

My family drop me off outside of Mia's and I thank them and walk up and into the apartment.

When I walk in I see Mia&Niall sitting snug under a blanket with a box of pizza. And then Harry on the one seated chair. I walk over and sit down on the one with two seats.

Good job Mia has two couches, one a three seated one and the other a two seated one. With a matching one seated chair, which can actually fit two people on but I choose to sit on the two seated couch not wanting to make anything awkward.

"We we're just about to have a movie marathon, would you like to join?" Mia asks sitting next to Niall.

"Sure" I smile "sounds like fun" and then I avert my eyes to the television as do Harry and the other two.

We all make conversation every now and again during the films and we end up watching two films until Harry decides it about time he leaves as it's now getting late and I suddenly start to feel really tired. So I head to bed. Thinking of what a nice day I've had with my family and then to finish it off with some of my friends.

I've had a nice day. I smile to myself just before I drift off to sleep.

----------------

A/N

Ahh Nearly on 2K!!😜

I really don't know how to thank you guys enough! I hope you are all enjoying this story so far😊

Vote comment and Share!✌️

P.S, this story may seem rubbish up to now but tuprust me; it should get a lot better soon! Just a little chapter as I thought I should update🌚

Lots of love.

-Shauna xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 4.9K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...