Ferris wheel ♡ Jackson Wang |...

By Aeriwanglove

What happens when you find yourself dating a kpop idol and have to keep the relationship a secret despite the... More

~ Prologue ~
~ Surprise ~
~ Kissed enough ~
~ Puppy's Love bite ~
~ Murphy's Law ~
~ Chic & Sexy ~
~ Behave ~
~ Good bye ~
~ Nutella ~
~ The 5th P ~
~ Groceries ~
~ 007 ~
~ Miss Goody two shoes ~
~ Punishment ~
~ No one cares ~
~ Sun shined ~
~ Skipped meals ~
~ Caring ~
~ Secret ~
~ Boy-Friend ~
~ Formality ~
~ Daze ~
~ Starlight Ball P1 ~
~ Starlight Ball P2 ~
~ Jackson's Letter ~
~ Dumb and Dumber ~
~ Eomma Jinyoungie ~
GOT7 Breath
GOT7 & JW
~ Security guards ~
~ Chaebol heir ~
~ Unless I'm with you ~
~ Le Meridian ~
~ Abyss P1 ~
~ Abyss P2 ~
~ Saviour ~
~ Nightmare ~
~ Showers & Kisses ~
~ Cookies & a Monster ~
~ Kitty has a Tiger ~
~ Won't go M.I.A. ~
Happiest Birthday Puppy Wang🎂
~ Amusement park date ~
~ Ferris wheel ~
~ Epilogue ~
Bonus ❤️

~ Dirty Banter ~

933 18 5
By Aeriwanglove

A/N: wassup 🐥 how's life during the times of a pandemic? What even is 2020 🤷🏻‍♀️ idk anymore.

Here's a chapter to entertain you in this uncertainty. Italics is y/n.

_______________________________________

Your POV

I am still tossing and turning on my bed, unable to sleep peacefully because of some motherf*ker decided to accuse me doing shit I never dreamt of.

I mean like why would I stare at someone's ass when my boy had the finest ones.

I swear he was some hoe in his past life 'cause he twerks like he owns this whole world. I'd be lying if I say no. I mean Who is their right mind would not stan him? (a/n: *coughs* some oldie with the letters j, y and p *coughs*)

I decided to text the boys.

GC [Chaotic Kids]
D: Shake it & shake it for me

You:
:(
:'(

Markiepooh 🐻🧡:
🐊💧

You:
🦒💥

Markiepooh 🐻🧡:
Omg
you 👹

MommyJr 🍑:
What is it this time? 🧐

You:
I may or may not be kicked
out of the office 😶

Markiepooh 🐻🧡:
Y/n, what the fudge!!!

Bummie 🐱:
Care to explain ? 🤨

You:
It was almost the end of the meeting.
I was bored and tired.

Bummie 🐱:
Just cut the crap already!

You:
Well, I was just trying to capture an Evee on the table when my Boss just accused me of sexual harassment.
There.
I said it.

Bummie 🐱:
You did what???

Bambi 🦌:
But you don't even like Pokemon Go!

You:
I don't.
But that day I might have heard Youngjae whining about how he wanted more Evee's so he could evolve them into different types.
So...

MommyJr 🍑:
Don't tell me you risked your career for that dumb thing.

Sunshine ☀️:
Hyunggg it's not dumb.
And did you catch that Evee??

You:
Well I was about to, till that Jerk snatched my phone and accused me of filming my colleague secretly.

Bummie 🐱:
Are you crazy y/n?
You could get blacklisted ffs!

Gyeomie 🌼:
What's wrong with taking a video 🤔

MommyJr 🍑 removed Gyeomie 🌼

Markiepooh 🐻🧡:
Didn't knew you had such a kink 😏

Bambi🦌:
What kink O.o

MommyJr 🍑 removed Bambi🦌

MommyJr 🍑:
Do you want me to kick you out too, Mark?

Bummie 🐱:
Shut up guys!
Did you clear it with your Boss atleast?

Sunshine ☀️:
So you didn't catch it? 😓

MommyJr 🍑 removed Sunshine ☀️

You:
Well I didn't get the chance to explain. But I will know what happens tomorrow. Am sure it would just be
extra work piled up on me as usual.

MommyJr 🍑:
Uninstall that game rn!

You:
:/

Bummie 🐱:
You find ways to jeopardize your career y/n. Just work and come back home like normal people do.

You:
You think I did that purposely?
I thought atleast you guys would understand, but no.
I so wish Jackson was here.

You left the chat.

There were tears threatening to fall.

What just happened.

I thought my anxiety about tomorrow would disappear if I talked to them. Instead that anger makes me sad. I seriously hoped things would be better. Not that I am scaredy cat but punishment does sound scary. And it's not like I cleared what happened because there were people gawking at me like hawks. I hate that dickhead.
I felt the screen blow up in brightness hinting a call.

Incoming call..
Markiepooh 🐻🧡

Accept | Decline

"Go ahead and taunt me all you want"

"Little Piglet, I am sorry for mocking you earlier. Why did you leave so abruptly?"

"Did you call to ask me that? Because I swea-"

"No dear, I know that you're feeling extremely low and his absence isn't helping you either. Plus I feel Jb and Jinyoung might have gone overboard. I am your bestie ffs. I know you. I know."

"You're right. The only thing is he just snatched my phone and just looked pissed off. And then dismissed the meeting by asking me to report at 11am tomorrow."

"Today. It's past 12am already. And one more thing, is he the same boss we trolled on instagram?"

"Yeah, the same jerk. I haven't done anything wrong but I feel scared thinking what would happen? Like what will people think of me now? Should I just mail my resignation instead? And go away to live in the Himalayas or Amazon?"

"For one, he has no proof. Second, if it was that grave, you could have heard from the HR. Third, fuck what people think! And fourth, you can just come to dorms you dramatic bitch"

"You're right my boii.. I wouldn't have recorded his flat ass anyway. Besides Imma choke you, you perverted giraffe"

"So you did check him out. And no thanks but you can choke on Jackson's D if you're that needy"

"Yaahhh! Stop it you perverted son of a bitch. I would have smacked your face if you weren't my bestie. FYI we haven't done it."

"Ooo, a touchy subject, I see. Don't tell me, you haven't given away your V card?"

"..."

"TMI gurl. It's okay am not forcing you to Do It. Your comfort zone and your call completely. But my dear Piglet, it's almost an hour since we are on call and my arm hurts big time"

"You shithead. And does your arm or really hurt because of the phone or..."

"Yah, who's the pervert now, huh?"

"Okay okay. Let's get back to sleep. Will update you on what happens at the office. Goodnight Pooh bear"

"Goodnight Piglet"

End Call.

POV end.

Jackson's POV

After the task, we built our tents and there was another tasks to get sleeping bags. Waah~ the games never end now, do they?!

You can't imagine how much I missed my bed and more so snuggling next to her. She was probably a Koala in her past life, not that I am complaining. I don't shy away from cuddling the whole night. I was cursing my luck as to why were mosquitoes so hell bent on making out with me when I was clearly uninterested. Guess no one can resist me afterall *smirks*

Of all the games, it was guess the Korean word. As if I wasn't tired, walking miles, cutting and collecting food and sticks for the team. Tbh I couldn't complain about the girls, since they practically survived on a strict diet which I guessed was only air and water. Because the entertainment industry is cruel, and they get criticized more than us during performance. I salute their dedication to pull through.

Thus, we were split into taking turns after deciding by a game of rock, paper, scissors as to who goes first. Me and Yukhei were foreigners and I knew it would be a little tough but it's not my style to back away from challenges. Like I always say, 'I am Jackson Wang. Wild and Sexy' "proud laugh*

The game began as the night rolled on.

POV end.

_______________________________________

A/N: The boys are out there enjoying their time.

Bare faced Jaebeom smiling and welcoming his best friends aka aghase

Choi Youngjae completely giving ideal boyfriend vibes (thanks Idol radio)

And then this sweetheart Jackson Wang trying to take away everyone's heartbeat

Do Vote and Comment 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128 56 20
Jimin and myself were dating for only 1 month when something came up. We had to break up due to that and a string of weird events took place after th...
35.7K 3.1K 23
Will Jimin let his guard down to the possibility of a new love or does he still long for the husband he's already lost? And will their budding rela...
8.1K 420 39
Jaebeom is a perfectionist who has a decent English vocabulary but refuses to speak to anyone, as he knows his accent and skills are not perfect. He...
5.7K 100 13
You bumped into the famous Jeon Jungkook from BTS and you both gotten close. You work for BigHit because of your amazing skills ^^ hehe. Working for...