Ferris wheel ♡ Jackson Wang |...

By Aeriwanglove

What happens when you find yourself dating a kpop idol and have to keep the relationship a secret despite the... More

~ Prologue ~
~ Surprise ~
~ Kissed enough ~
~ Puppy's Love bite ~
~ Chic & Sexy ~
~ Behave ~
~ Good bye ~
~ Nutella ~
~ The 5th P ~
~ Groceries ~
~ 007 ~
~ Dirty Banter ~
~ Miss Goody two shoes ~
~ Punishment ~
~ No one cares ~
~ Sun shined ~
~ Skipped meals ~
~ Caring ~
~ Secret ~
~ Boy-Friend ~
~ Formality ~
~ Daze ~
~ Starlight Ball P1 ~
~ Starlight Ball P2 ~
~ Jackson's Letter ~
~ Dumb and Dumber ~
~ Eomma Jinyoungie ~
GOT7 Breath
GOT7 & JW
~ Security guards ~
~ Chaebol heir ~
~ Unless I'm with you ~
~ Le Meridian ~
~ Abyss P1 ~
~ Abyss P2 ~
~ Saviour ~
~ Nightmare ~
~ Showers & Kisses ~
~ Cookies & a Monster ~
~ Kitty has a Tiger ~
~ Won't go M.I.A. ~
Happiest Birthday Puppy Wang🎂
~ Amusement park date ~
~ Ferris wheel ~
~ Epilogue ~
Bonus ❤️

~ Murphy's Law ~

1.7K 21 2
By Aeriwanglove

A/N:
Murphy's law: whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

Italics - JYP, normal - jackson
_______________________________________

Jackson's POV

I drove away to JYP Ent., parking my car in the lot and slipping on my cap and masks. I hurried up to the room and I collected myself, breathing normally before I knocked , to enter the door. I was greeted with a tense JYP and our manager hyung walking in distress.

"Why are you here so late? Do you not own a fuckin' watch or is it just for the show?", he hissed.

"It was our day off. And I was already out when hyung texted me", I replied keeping my voice under control.

"You do know that you were the last option they chose since Heechul couldn't make it right?"

"Do I need to remind you that your group still needs promotion to survive the competition?", his voice raising a notch higher with every sentence.

"Well I know that, am sorry I reached late", I lied, not to make the situation more worse than it was.

"You have a flight to board tomorrow at 6am", he snapped.

Breaking out of my thoughts of how could I possibly break this news to y/n and my boys.

"Manager will brief you about the rules and make sure you don't screw up this time" he scowled, storming off the room.

Hyungnim was just watching all this conversation wide eyed and cleared his throat as soon as JYP left the room.

"Don't mind PD's anger. He was just settling finances awhile back.
A month is a long time", he said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I get it, I put myself through all the tiring schedules because the guilt of leaving the Olympic fencing team for doing what I love was still persistent. I tried to bring the best out of me, even if it meant double the effort I had to put in.

I didn't realise it affected the people around me until I met her. I just feel so bad for doing this to her.

Never giving her my full attention, prioritising work over our time and yet she acts like the mature one. Pushing me back up everytime I stumble.

I fluttered my eyes open due to snapping of hyung's finger in front of my face. He knew about us. He was like an elder in our family and quite understood what I was going through.

I was ever thankful for him, helping me keep this a secret from company, 'cause of a shitty piece of paper called 'contract'.

Hyung explained all the rules and it also included my cellphone. Yeah, since there were going to be a lot of seniors and games, one's privacy was never guaranteed. He slipped out his old smartphone and handed it over to me. This only meant one thing, no contact with her for a month. And I couldn't agree with Murphy's law more.

I drove back to our shared apartment and started packing my bags. All the skin care essentials, comfortable clothes and undergarments, some things required for a forest survival. My hand ghosted over her dress.

I will miss her scent. The warmth of her skin against mine. How am I supposed to sleep like that. I sat down, head in my hands. I looked at the clock that chimed 8pm.

It was time to head over the dorms. I took the bags and settled them in the trunk since I would be heading out directly from the dorms tomorrow. I drove back.

As I reached the door, I was greeting with instant bickering about movies.

"Horror", bambam screeched.

"No, it's Action movie this time", Yugyeom shouted.

Mark hugged me as I entered, noticing my worried face. I shook my head to let him know that now's not the time. His fingers tugged up the corner of my lips to remind me to smile. Yeah smile, cause the worse has happened. Right? (a/n: MarkSon is love, fight me!)

Youngjae and y/n were playing with Coco while JB just snatched the remote from the kids and turned on Iron Man 2.

I hugged her from behind and she released Coco to Jae, turning around to hug me back. I released the hug and pointed at the room to motion changing my clothes. All were busy setting up popcorn bowls and cola around while they almost tackled the deliver guy to have pizzas.

I came out of the shower, feeling relaxed until the constant buzz of notifications from her phone lit up.

We are open that way nothing to hide from each other. Curiosity got the best of me and I swiped her pattern to unlock.

Dumpling 🎑
8 new messages

I opened the chat. Her best friend knew about our relationship and I was glad she had someone to talk to.

Dumpling🎑:
I hope you didn't
forget the corporate
lunch today?

You:
Ffs, I called you
already to inform
the manager am unwell.

Did you not tell him?

Dumpling🎑:
Bish! I did it already!

I just wanna know the
real reason whyyy?

You:
🐶♥️

Dumpling🎑:
🤔

You:
😒
He has a surprise
for me and we're
heading out.

He even picked
out matching
outfits,
Asdfghjkl.

Dumpling🎑:
Omg! Finally your
whiny ass is on a date.

Enjoy~

Don't forget to send
me the photos 👅

You:
Ewww wtf!

We ain't doin' shit.

Dumpling🎑:
The lunch was
amazeballs!

Hya~

Don't. Ignore. Me.

Pics ~

You:
:/

Cancelled

Company called.

Dumpling🎑:
Istg Imma stab him rn

You:
Don't you dare
touch my 🐶

He's really busy

Am sure he's sad
to ditch it.

Am gonna stand
by my man !!!

___________________________________
8 New messages
___________________________________

Dumpling🎑:

Your puppy/man
needs to prioritise
big time.

Like when was the
last time you were
alone with him?

Istg if I wr u, I would
have dumped his
workaholic ass rn.

Chuck it~

btw Mr. Kim asked
about you.

Like he was ready
to bring you soup ^.*

Should I give him
your number :P

PS don't kill me, ilu.

______________________________________

She dumped her office lunch for me. And defended me when I was clearly at fault. What her friend said, hurt me to the core. And who the heck was this Mr. Kim?! I threw the phone aside.

I changed into a tank top and shorts and started packing in some extra hoodies since the weather was unpredictable.

POV end.

_______________________________________

A/N: a long update ~
It's stressing me out just to write about a worried Jackson.

But seriously though, why does boy have so many schedules :'(

He needs rest and some good food! (Cause he weighed like 59kgs)

And lots of loveeee 💕💕💕💕💕

Please do vote and support 💚 Feel free to comment 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 100 13
You bumped into the famous Jeon Jungkook from BTS and you both gotten close. You work for BigHit because of your amazing skills ^^ hehe. Working for...
7.6K 250 14
SLOW UPDATES Mina and Jimin have bee dating for 5 years now. First met when they both were still trainees. They would do everything together, spend...
322 19 20
» [연애소설Love Story] « EPIK HIGH ft. IU 0:00 ─〇───── 3:56 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻ Looking back, I must have fallen for him, the day we fir...
128 56 20
Jimin and myself were dating for only 1 month when something came up. We had to break up due to that and a string of weird events took place after th...