Erotic✓

By jiminsamelia

Best friends forever, he said. I want to be lovers together, she thought. Two best friends, one stuck in his... More

Disclaimer
(Soon)
Warning ⚠️ (PLEASE READ)
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Epilogue
Open for a surprise
Mirror (Imagine)
Love Talk (Sexting Imagine)
Completed
Intimate

Merry Christmas 🎄 (Imagine)

9.3K 293 190
By jiminsamelia

(Forgive me❤️🍓)

Times have changed, and so has your relationship. No amount of words could ever really explain the vibration, the rush and the thrill of being in love. Honestly, sometimes you would zone out - just thinking of him.

Jimin has really turned my life upside down - in a good way - mentally, emotionally and most definitely physically too.

But to cut the cheesecake, you both have grown a lot closer as best friends too. The pranks have become unbearable.

It started with something as small as Yoongi suggesting for you to put salt in his coke, to him coming home with a fake Hickey. You had assumed that after the massive fight you had that night with Jimin, he would tone it down but Jimin just didn't know where to draw the line.

You have tried to think of multiple ways to repay him, Jimin recently bleached his hair and you thought adding orange hair dye to his shampoo was enough payback but no.

That asshole looks so fucking good that you practically drool over him hourly and beg to suck him off. That prank backfired, it was supposed to be punishing Jimin but instead, you got the short end of the stick and it's burning your ass for the simple reason that now you're the one who has to pay.

But Jimin?

Oh Jimin.

While you remember the 2 weeks before, your tongue pokes your inner cheek. Your soft hands tracing alongside the material in anger. Park Jimin put viagra in your drink.

Viagra.

You didn't leave the house for 4 days, you still had bruises. Jimin was evil for that, he believed that prank would be funny but once he noticed you crying and begging for him to touch you...

That's when he noticed that his prank had backfired too.

He was sore, you were sore, both in slight pain but as the chemicals rushed through your veins you still wanted more. More and more and more. Once the clock hit 2 AM, you were shaking, moaning, crying, vision covered in spots while the viagra wore off and the numbness hit you right in the guts.

After a few days of recovery and giving him no sex at all, you were still not satisfied. A week is always the time frame you guys don't have intercourse but that's sometimes simply because of your period. You wanted to raise the bar, to punish him.

Jimin always has this thought that he can do whatever he wants and you were sort of sick of it. You wanted to test his boundaries, see how far it will go before he loses his patience. As much as you are a sucker for Daddy Jimin, your mind was aimed for revenge and you were just going to resist the temptation to fall to your knees every single time he gives you a look with that dark look in his eyes.

This lingerie was perfect, the gold and pearl decorated crown with red and clear jewels shine brightly under the light. The lingerie covers what it needs to and that's enough. Christmas was around the corner, and after a long discussion with your parents. Everyone will be spending their Christmas in Seoul. All of your friends with be having dinner on Christmas Eve and Christmas at the Jeon Mansion.

It was perfect.

He would never expect this, especially since you guys will be surrounded by parents and friends. The man would assume that you'll be on your best behavior.

Sike.

You pay for everything, making sure to add in a red and white gown and instantly making your way over to Jungkook's house.  The boys are at the gym and you and the girls will be going in a day earlier to help Jungkook's mom to cook. Jisoo offered to help and Hyejin, Jennie, and yourself couldn't help but tag along.

Tomorrow was the night, and nobody is going to take that away from you. Not even Park Jimin.

~

"Girls, you've truly outdone yourself with this dinner, I can't even imagine what tomorrow is going to look like tomorrow, " Jin's dad, who is a well-known chef says.

Your eyes widen at his compliment, eyes meeting with Jin as he playfully rolls his eyes.

"I've seen better, " He jokes.

"Then don't eat!" Hyejin snaps sassily across from him.

Seokjin's eyes widen at her sassiness before looking over to Yoongi.

"What have you done to my little Jin?" He bafaws, eyes filled with shock.

You laugh, leaning back into the seat. This table was long. Really, long. The parents occupied both heads of the table, while your friend group sat in the middle with easy access to each other. The dinner had no dress code and you took this as an opportunity to wear the gown and the lingerie comfortably.

Jimin looks at you discretely, a long sleeve tight white shirt on him shows no mercy as his chest was practically out for the world to see. The black sweatpants hang on his hips. Despite everyone dressed comfortably in red or matching pajamas...

You looked really good.

Like insanely good.

He could smell the cocoa butter scent coming from your direction and the feeling on his senses was orgasmic. Jimin has been on the tightest leash ever since the viagra prank and...

Death.

2 whole weeks? Without touching you? Sounds like hell.

And the worst part of all was that he was too stubborn to admit it. Jimin offered you pleasure on a plate but you dodged it like a plague. He was suffering but Jimin refused to fail. He knew this was your way of punishing him so Jimin was simply going to act like he doesn't care.

Which was far from the truth.

"He's only teaching her to be more direct, "Taehyung scoffs, "Maybe she can even tell you to stop being a narcissist."

"I am not a narcissist!"

"Kim Seokjin do not scream at the table."

You can't stop laughing, tears filling your eyes while the whole table just looks at him in completely silence. His mother frowns and Jimin can't help but lower himself in his seat, hiding behind your contour to laugh away from your mother's view.

The top of Jin's ears are bright red and he is flushed from the attention.

"I'm sorry, " He mumbles.

The sound of cutlery hitting the plates start to fill the room and Jimin watches as you gently push a fork into some potato, proceeding to dig it into some pumpkin before sliding it into your mouth. Both of his hands are under the table, biting his lip as his eyes were covered by the orange hair.

With a glance, Jimin notices your bare thigh and his eyes widen.

Were you completely naked underneath this robe?

He wants to know.

But when Jimin places his warm hand on your thigh, your eyes close briefly at the softness. Almost flinching at the coldness of his rings while Jimin moved his hand higher, and higher.  You have so much planned for tonight, despite wanting Jimin to start playing with you right under this table you can't.

So you pinch the top of his hand.

Jimin pouts, pulling his hand away as a frown birthed itself on his face. You smirk, reaching for a glass of wine and taking a longing sip. You can feel his eyes on you but you don't care.

"Y/n..." Jimin mumbles, he notices the frown on your face as you gulp, turning to him with a pout.

"No 'kitten' ?" You whisper, " Don't be salty baby."

"Is this about the prank?" He says, running a hand through his hair, showing his forehead completely.

You lick your lips at the movement, having your last bite from your food before placing the fork and knife in the middle of the plate to show you're done eating.

Of course, this is about the prank, you weren't the type to be moody out of the blue. He knows this, so why is Jimin asking such a stupid question?

You can feel your food baby coming, and you tap your stomach in satisfaction, at the corner of your eyes, you watch Taehyung's parents rise with their plates.

"Thank you for dinner, we will be heading to bed now."

Taehyung rises also, making his way to his mom with his plate. Combing all their things, Taehyung helps them, also wishing the table goodnight. This was your queue, but Jimin is clearly sulking, so you will give him a moment to gather himself while you prepared yourself upstairs.

"See in you 10 minutes, " You whisper suggestively.

Jimin cocks his eyebrow at you, noticing the tone in your voice.

"Yeah?" He whispers back, clear hope in his eyes.

"Yeah, " You confirm, throwing in a wink before pushing the chair back and tapping on your tummy.

"I'm calling it a night." You lie, " Goodnight."

"Goodnight my baby, " Your mom says.

You smile her way, wiggling your fingers and giggling before leaving the room completely. The soft red carpet of the large hallways gently moves between your toes with every step. Making your way towards the furthest bedroom, nobody is going to interrupt both is us. You lean in on the wall as you walk, suddenly feeling warm from the food.

You felt full and content, the only thing missing is Jimin.

Once in the room, you open the red Santa gown. Reaching for the golden crown, your head bobbles from the weight but instantly you adjust it. After pouring a glass of wine and taking a sip, the drink bubbles in your mouth and you feel yourself getting more and more into the mood.

Tonight was going to be good, you just know it.

You hear footsteps, they are slow and steady but you listen carefully. Already knowing that it's him. You lean into the headboard, the airbrushes by you and you shudder, dropping some of the gowns on your shoulder.

"Finally, " You say, watching him coming walk-in with his hands in his pockets.

Jimin releases a low whistle, eyes trailing from the beautiful headpiece down the golden stars that cover your nipples. He smiles at the cute food baby bumps, noticing the string pieces that connect the top to the bottom and he feels himself getting a heart on.

There's a small beep coming from the clock, and your smile noticing the time.

"Merry Christmas, Jimin." You giggle, placing your wine glass on the headboard, "Ready to open your present?"

"Depends, " He shrugs, eyes darkening, "Is it edible?"

"Maybe, " You lean back on your shoulders, biting your lip, "Maybe not."

Jimin takes small steps towards you, hands naturally reaching for your hips but you place a hand on his broad chest to stop him.

"No touch, "

You push against him, striding towards the bed and his eyes look at you in fondness, the twinkle and amusement make your heart flutter but nothing was going to stop you. Jimin falls onto the bed, bouncing a little from the jump but balances himself on his elbows. Your thighs find their way in either side of him, careful with the headpiece, your hands find a way to his hips.

Moving upwards to lift his shirt just enough to see his Adonis Belt, showing off his unique shape. You rest your core directly above his dick. He was hard, and you can feel it.

Jimin bites his lip, feeling the hairs on his arm stand. Naturally, his hands have a mind of their own. Jimin can't help but grab your ass roughly to move your hips against him.

"No touch, " You remind him, slapping the hands away.

Once your hands are comfortable on his chest, your red acrylic nails gently scratch him as you start to move your hips in circulation. The feeling is tempting, you want to just want him to have his way with you.

To eat you up like he is starving.

For him to be so deep inside of you while your nails scratch his back while screaming, not knowing how the handle the pleasure.

But you want to take it slow, it is his punishment after all.

Jimin can't help but moan, you looked so beautiful towered over him. Your hands leaving under his shirt, a quiet hum leaving your lip as you feel him rub against your clits as you move your hips. Your guts clench and the sudden need for Jimin rises.

With slow movement, you lean down, hands capturing his wrists and pinning them on either side of his head. Jimin tilts his head, and like magnets, your lips attach. They are soft, wine tasted on your tongue, Jimin can't help but get drunk by your kiss.

He is addicted, both your tongues exploring each other's mouths while your heart beated loudly in your ears. You push your face further into his. Rising your ass away from his lower half so his face can be closer.

You can barely breathe, parting your lips for a second, Jimin bites your lower lip, and you whimper. There is fire burning within you, Jimin has always been open to knew ideas in the bedroom but you being Dom for once has always been shut down, for the simple reason that

"I want you to feel every inch of pleasure, yours matters before mine."

Your hands release his wrists, Jimin tries to take a hold of your hips but you push away his hands.

"I said. No. Touch." You say sternly.

This was most definitely payback. Probably punishment too. There is a determination swimming within your orbs and Jimin knew for sure that you were going to make him suffer. Jimin shakes his head at you.

"The fire will only start if I touch you."

"But I don't want to get burnt, " You whisper into his ears, "So don't touch me."

Goosebumps got goosebumps, Jimin wasn't going to live through this. His hands have a mind of their own and no matter how many times you are going to slap them away, they are going to find a way to your body, to touch you. To please you. It's what Jimin was used to. Lost to his train of thought, you watch as his trial to your breasts, licking his beautiful lips.

When your eyes meet his, you kiss him again, constant pecks whilst incaging his wrists. It's been a while since you've done bondage, but you were going all out today. Jimin flinches as the cold chains capture his wrists.

Jimin tugs at them, pulling but nothing works. Watching him struggle, you straighten up your back, hands tracing along with your boobs, down to the waist. You can feel his eyes following with your hands, while one hand massages your breast - the other finds a way into your bottom.

You jolt gently once your fingers find a way between your lubricated lips, your middle finger spreads the lubrication to over your clit, and Jimin's breath is suddenly heavy.

"Take it off, " He demands.

You saw that coming, really you did. But no, once your hands leave your underwear, you reach under the pillow, searching for something that Jimin wouldn't expect.

A gag.

Of course, you bought one. Jimin's eyes widen at the new toy, a sort of anger flickers between his eyes and you know he is very uncomfortable with where this is going.

"No, " He breathes, " That's not fucking happening."

You laugh, " It's cute that you assume that you have a choice."

You lean over again, trying to get the ball in his mouth but he dodges, your breasts are right above his chests and he spreads butterfly kisses. You giggle, that tickles so much, you can't help but laugh. He smiles at your reaction.

Despite you aiming to be stern and dominant, the man can't help how adorable you are. This is going to backfire. From day one of your relationship, you've been able to cum comfortably with his touch.

You just weren't going to cum like this.

Once you clip it on, Jimin relaxes in the bed. Praying this ends rapidly, you climb off of him, taking everything off. The air hits your nipples and you shudder as they harden from the cold. Jimin can only watch you, eyes taking in your long nails while they hooked to his pants. You tug them off, leaving his black Calvin Klein on.

You can see the outline of his dick, it was hard and ready for you. The anticipation swirls within his eyes. Jimin pushes his hips towards you but you shake your head, his words muffled from the gag and your eyes look into his.

"Huh?" You tease, " Speak louder baby."

The groans and mumble follow behind and you push your hand behind your ear, in an attempt to show Jimin that you are listening carefully.

"What's that? I can't hear you."

An evil giggle leaves your lips, climbing over him and slowly turning around over him. Your back faces him, the long hair cascading down your back. The small dimples at the bottom of your spine are seen by Jimin.

But his eyes can't help but stare at your bare sex, it's glistening under the light, it's so tempting for Jimin to just take a finger and slip it right in. Jimin gulps his saliva, watching your pussy throb right above his face, suddenly his breathing becoming hard.

Your fingers wrap around his dick, tugging the band of his underwear low just enough to pull it out. You practically drool, his balls look heavy and thick, a sudden craving hits you, lowering yourself to take a bold lick.

Your pussy was a clear sight and Jimin almost cries.

He wants to touch you.

Your tongue traces on the side of him, Jimin thrusts upwards and you watch as his abs constrict right in front of you. He smells like body wash and flowers, an aroma so unique that you mindlessly pull him into your mouth and moan.

Saliva gathers in your mouth and you were slobbering against him. Jimin groans at the warm and wet feeling of your mouth. Watching your hair move as bobbed your head up and down. You feel him hit the back of your throat, Jimin pushes his hips into you but your hands push him back down.

You can mentally hear him beg for more but you refuse to give it to him. Your saliva drips on the side of your mouth, raising your head and focusing on the tip. Spreading the precum on your lips before wrapping your hand around him. Using your spit as lubrication, you move your hand steadily up and down, hips grinding on him.

Jimin watches as you pulse, whimpering before looking at you throw your head back. If only he could pull it. Jimin tugs at his wrists and you look over your shoulder.

"Mm?" You hum, biting on your lip, " Want to touch me?"

He nods his head, the puppy eyes wide with the gag still in his mouth. Letting him go and tugging down the air. You lick your lips clean. Turning back around and straddling him.

Wow.

Watching you being confident on top, grinding against him while thinking you have the power turned Jimin on so much. This was so empowering for you. Feeling you taking matters into your hands was incredibly sexy. His dick was directly underneath your clit, rubbing yourself slowly against him. Jimin closes his eyes at the feeling.

Your hands cup your breasts, fingers twirling your nipples, you are sensitive, whimpering. No patience is left within you. You lean into him for a kiss, but instead kiss his neck, starting to decorate his care chest with obvious hickies. Taking your time.

Purple bruises mark him

He is yours after all.

"Mine, " You whisper in his ears, hands traveling to your behind to make sure he is directly underneath your throbbing sex.

You lower yourself on him, eyes enlarging at the feeling of him stretching you out. The pits of your stomachs burn and your core was on fire. Jimin leans back, the vein in his popping out from the frustration of retrained.

Jimin watches as you halt, taking deep breaths while still lowering yourself on him

With a hidden grin, Jimin pushes his hips into you and your eyes widen when you feel your ass meet his muscular thighs, but you whine at the feeling of fullness within you. Your skin flared with heat, sweat building on his forehead. Your weight pushes down on his hips and you look down.

Jimin was now fully inside of you, and nothing was gonna stop you at all. With your back arched, you push your hair behind your shoulders. Jimin feels you raise your hips and lower yourself over and over again.

Your back is arched above him, giving you enough leverage to not hold onto anything. And you ride him. Hard and desperate.

He can only watch as your boobs bounce from your harsh and rapid rhythm. Tears fill your eyes, whimpers leaving your lips as Jimin hits all the right spots. All he can do is watch you, shamelessly moaning and crying. Shaking and shivering while bouncing up and down on him.

His moans fill your ears, Jimin raises his hips to meet you halfway, and as much you appreciate the effort. You want to this on your own.

This was torture. This was the perfect moment to wrap his hand around your neck and kiss you, Jimin makes a mental note to be done with the pranks.

If paybacks were going to be as harsh as this - Jimin wanted nothing to do with it at all.

"Oh, " You sob, the bubbling feeling starts on verge of your toes to your core, right into your head and dead ass in the middle of your brain.

You rotate your hips, lulling your head back.

Jimin feels his orgasm coming, it's a rush. Anticipating and heart wrenching.

"Fuck!" He groans, but you can't hear him.

Tears fill your eyes and you can't stop, leaning over to him, your hands make a way to the back of his head to unclip the gag, you waste no time in kissing him.

Jimin places his feet flat on the bed, bending his legs before using his entire core strength to thrust upwards. The orgasm hits you hard, and cry as you kiss him.

"Stop, Stop, Stop, " You beg, but mentally you don't want him to and he knows.

He keeps pushing thrusting hard and fast to the point that the bed starts shaking. Your heart flutters, slamming your hips down on his and Jimin's parts from the kiss.

"Fuck yes, " He shoots his semen into you.

A low gasp leaves Jimin's lips, feeling your walls milk him completely. You fall limp, struggling to come down from your high. You were shaking, tears trailing down your face. The cuffs come off, with tired eyes, Jimin smiles at you while you kiss his wrists.

"I'm sorry, " You whisper, but Jimin silences you with a kiss.

One hand making its way down to hold your thigh and the other holds the side of your head. Jimin switches the position, allowing you to relax on your back. With a gentle kiss on your neck, Jimin nips at your lips wasting no time to thrust himself in slowly and steadily.

Your back arches off the bed, a small whimper leaving your lips. His eyes look into your expression, biting his lip as he thrusts deeply.

There was no dominance and submission anymore, When he interlocks your fingers with his, you know that it was all out the window. Jimin was making love to you. The butterflies in your stomach are abrupt and it feathers your heart.

"Merry Christmas Kitten, " Jimin says, pushing his hips into you with more strength.

He hits the spot perfectly and your eyes roll back and you wail, wrapping your hand the back of his head while the other scratches his back.

"Merry Christmas, Jimin."

You wouldn't have wanted this to go any other way.

~

Put this mf in red and I'm slobbering like no other.

Hi ;), Ya nasty.

It's Amelia, and I've missed you so so much. Merry Christmas ( if you celebrate) and I wish you guys a happy new year. Truly from the bottom of my heart. I love you guys so so much that my heartaches.

I've grown a lot since this book, my writing style has changed from chapter one. And I'm glad (?) I'm able to immerse myself within the story as well as make the chapter longer which I've wanted to do for the longest time but never had the confidence to.

Let's all thank my new favorite author and my week-long wet dreams for this chapter lmao I'm so much more confident in writing smut more than ever like... I was so shy before but Nah, that out the window.

But I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH! TAKE OF CARE OF YOURSELF AND MENTAL HEALTH OR ELSE ILL FIND YOU AND PUT PEANUT BUTTER IN YOUR SHOES.

Okay, I have to go🥺 almost 300K reads, I'm so excited. I love you babies.

Bye

(Angel ;) Amelia❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.3K 33
〖COMPLETE〗 Jimin watched the couple flirting from afar and sighed, putting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "That should be me," Jimin whispered and Yo...
1.3K 36 37
"I'm staying away so that i can forget this feelings, 'cause i hate it. I hate it so much. I hate it 'cause when you knew about this you will distanc...
1.2K 82 37
"We're just two different beings, we don't fit. Like the moon and the sun." I whispered. "What if you're wrong, what if you're the moon and I'm the...
11.4K 291 16
Friends are always there for you. Lovers are two times greater than the word friends. What will you do if you love your bestfriend yet you're scared...