Best Friend's Lover

By DrippingFantasies_

Feelings come whenever they feel, no time limit or warning. Sometimes those feelings can become chaotic , sti... More

Cast
1. Family Issues
2. They Don't Know
3. Tutoring ?
4. The Nerve
5. On the Low
6. A Bunch of BS
7. First Session
8. Progress
9. Livid or Digusted?
10. Morning Drama
11. Connecting too Well
12. Party Dramatics
13. You've been Distant
14. Not Me
15. Wasting Time
16. Harsh
17. I Miss You
18. Body Shots
19. Cant Keep Doing This
20. Thanksgiving Brawl
21. Breaking Point
22. The Truth is Gonna Come Out
23. Relationship Probs
24. Winter Ball pt.1
25. Winter Ball pt.2
26. A Bitch is Blocked
27. Christmas Day
28. Christmas Day Pt.2
29. Talk
30. Disloyalty
31. Mixed Emotions
32. Exposed
33.
34. Prom Proposal
35. The lake
36. Talk About What?
37. Birthday Celebration
38. Arguments
39. He trippin'
40. Crossing Boundaries
41. Shopping Trip
42. Prom
43. Its Always Something
44. I didnt know how to tell you
47. Date night
48. Ronnie
49. Talking to an Angel
50. Final Goodbyes
51. Its okay to not be okay
52. Last day
53. Tapes
54. The Tour
55. Stay the night?
56. Who's this?
1. First Day (Pt.2)
2. Things Change (PT.2)
3.Sneaking Out (Pt.2)
4. Regular Days (Pt. 2)
5. Peeped (Pt.2)
6. Spending time (Pt.2)
7. Spending Time (PT. 2)
8. Ice Pack (Pt.2)
9. Do Not Disturb (PT. 2)
10. We Won (Pt.2)
11. Meeting the new sibling (Pt.2)
12. Nothing Matters (Pt.2)
13. Let loose (Pt.2)
14. Chillin (Pt.2)
16. Who couldve did it? (Pt.2)
17. You've been blowing me
18. I'll regret it later (Pt.2)
19. Broken (Pt.2
20. Let It Go (Pt.2)
21. Big Brawl (Pt.2)
22. In a Tight Space (Pt.2)
23. Suspended?
24. Im disappointed
25. Yall Just Kissed... (PT.2)
26. Im not ready (PT.2)
26. Coming to my senses (Pt.2)
27. Prom preparation (Pt.2)
28. No Need To Thank Me (Pt.2)
29. Will You Go To Prom With me?
30. Closure (PT.2)
31. Walking Temptation (PT.2)
32. Making Amends (Pt.2)
33. Final Goodbyes
Epiloque
My Peace
New Book!

15. Dumber and Dumber (Pt.2)

652 54 10
By DrippingFantasies_

Julian

Two months later...

We all sat in the locker room, sweat dripping left and right. Sitting in the air, I laid back on the bench in paradise. Even though it's fall at this point, the workout got more intense. Of course we had to get back on our grind, since the playoffs will be here soon. There couldn't be anything ruining our streak. "I wanna start some shit" a junior spoke up, catching the attention of the other guys.

"Whatcha mean" I questioned and he cleared his throat, preparing to explain. "I'm talking going woodwind and spraying their field. Play a little prank on them to spook them".

"That's a dope idea" another boy added in his two cents, all for it. I twisted my lips to the side in deep thought. The whole thing screams bad idea but fun at the same time. No one would know it's us if we come in the right attire. Besides it'll be something fun to do after constantly practicing for the last two weeks, a chance to let loose.

Jeremy stood up, shaking his head. "That's a dumb idea" he quickly shut it down and the team groaned. "If they find out, there will be no playoffs for us" he reminded everyone and no one seemed worried about it. He looked at me to back him up and shrugged my shoulders. "So your actually considering this" he asked in disbelief, chuckling to himself.

"It seems like some innocent fun" I countered. He walked up to me, pulling me outside in the middle of the hallway. "What's the problem, you need to lighten up".

"No you need to darken down" he retorted and looked at him sideways. In all my years of living, I've never heard that one. Pausing in his stance, he took a second to realize how dumb he sounded. "Disregard that but seriously this is dumb".

"We're just gonna spray paint the field, it's not going further than that" I defended them and he continued to give me a blank stare. "Your not gonna come with us" he scrunched up his face and shook his head no. Jeremy has no intentions of letting this go so I wasn't gonna try to force him into it.

"Everyday you get dumber and dumber" he mumbled but still audible. Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, I wanted him to elaborate. "Wanna go in more detail on the topic" I challenged and he gladly accepted, trying to get his words together. It took no time for him to start going on a long rant on how've gotten worse.

"You walk around like your untouchable. We start on a winning streak and your missing practice like we can't get our asses kicked anymore." , he started off, waving his hands around in different gestures to get his point across. "Don't think I haven't noticed that your on drugs now. Fucking drugs, my nigga. Have you even mentioned to Natalie how you and Laila have been connected at the hip lately? It was cool when you were fucking up your own life but now your dragging everyone else into your shit".

I blankly stared at him, crossing my arms over my chest. "First off, there's nothing going on between Laila and I. Secondly, I'm not dragging anyone into my shit".

He nodded in defeat, throwing his hands up, washing his hands of the situation. "Yes you are, buddy. Because of your selfish ways, in the end, someone is gonna end up being hurt. You're putting everything you love at risk and for what? Cause now your the 'best football player of the year' or because staying relevant by partying and being wasted is the new look."

I understood his concern but I'm fine. My relationship with Natalie has been on a high, the grades are okay but they'll get better eventually. I'm making memories my senior year by going to the lit parties, smoking and drinking. I get that I have a few bad habits but I'm working on them, I'll get better soon. Right now, it's just helping me stay sane. "Stop being a dad, Jeremy. I became like this so I wouldn't be like you, worried for nothing. We're suppose to be enjoying this year, it's our last year".

"Keyword, last. Once you fucked this up, it's no coming back. I've been having a great year but watching you spiral down the wrong path isn't sitting right with me.", with that, he walked away, leaving me in the hallway by my lonesome. He's just in his feelings right now and we'll be cool by tomorrow. The last thing I wanted was for our friendship to end, we've been tight since middle school. At the moment we're just on two different paths right now and their not colliding well.

Opening the door, I peaked my head back into the room. The guys were in the middle of packing up their belongings. "WHOS RIDING WITH ME TO THE FIELD" I yelled and they got hyped up, running towards the car. The team is kinda big so we brought a select few. On the way into the parking lot, I ran into a familiar face. Laila stood in her black shorts and a hoodie, her hair in a messy ponytail that was obviously sweated out. "Hey Ju" she greeted with a smile on her face, shifting her weight to the left leg.

"We finna spray paint WoodWinds football field" I whispered as her eyes widened in surprise. "I didn't know you were into that kind of thing" she said, still in shock. This wasn't usually my first idea but it's nice to try something new.

"What thing" Jaylen popped up outta nowhere, with her glasses and a jogging suit on. Her books in hand, meaning she just came from a study session in the library. "This fool wanna spray pain WoodWind's football field" Laila told her in a sarcastic tone and it bothered me that she didn't think I was capable of doing so.

Jaylen on the other hand wasn't to amused. "Y'all doing a lot now" she frowned causing me to inwardly roll my eyes. She never really complained so for her to not want to be apart of this kinda appalled me. "That ain't did shit to y'all and did you forget your girlfriend attends the school". Natalie hasn't even came to mind, not once. Technically she has nothing to do with this because it's not something I planned on telling in the first place. This would be something between the team and few other outsiders.

"C'mon don't be a buzzkill" Laila nudged her close friend. "I wanna come" she volunteered, raising her hand as if she's a student. I smirked because she actually for it instead of being against me.

"That's fine, you down" I pointed at Jaylen who didn't have any interest whatsoever. "Nah, I want no parts of this dumb shit, you playing a dangerous game."

Ignoring the negativity, Laila and I got in the car along with Joesph and Wyatt. We were in the car hyped on the twenty minute ride to the school. "This is finna be lit as fuck, bruh" Wyatt was in the back, kicking the sit aggressively in excitement. "So I'm thinking we should draw a shit emoji on the field or we should be lame like the white people in the movies and put 'lame, losers' or some shit." He suggested, bouncing around like a little kid.

"That's mad corny but funny" Joesph chimed in.

We pulled into the back of the school, the only light was the WoodWind sign. Pulling the black hoodie over my head, I reached in the back for the bag with the spray pain in it. Getting out the car, I observed the empty stadium, not knowing where to start. The only sound are the crickets chirping a song in the background. Sitting the duffle bag on the ground, the rest of the team members started to flood the field, waiting for their can of paint. I threw everyone a bottle with different colors. "Make sure y'all say some funny or bizarre shit" I encouraged watching them run off to do their own thing. They all seemed so focused on their sentence or 'art'. Me on the other hand, I couldn't figure out anything to save my life.

"You need help, bad boy" Laila noticed the struggle, digging in the duffle bag. She pulled out some silly string and a roll of tissue smirking. "I wanna trash the front of the school"she said taking my hand and dragging me towards the front. Unrolling the tissue, she managed to throw it on the banners, the benches and on the side of the school. I shook up the spray, running around spraying the silly string all around the walk-in area. Taking out a bottle of spray paint out my back pocket, I took off the top, spraying a empty brick wall.

Badgers are Trash, weak ass bitches...

Maybe I took it a little far but my conscious wasn't concerned. "Ah shit" I smiled at the masterpiece, feeling accomplished. Laila took the can away from me, spraying another message on the ground.

The dance team needs some work to.

The whole school suck perioddddddddd.

I laughed at the amount of fun she's having. Her smile was wide as she everything onto that square piece of concrete. "We lit bay-bee" she held up her hand for a high five which I had no problem given. "Scream whatever your feeling at the top of your lungs"'she said, handing me the paint. She walked in front of me, closing her eyes and balling up her fist.

"IM WANT SOME DICK" she screamed laughing as the echo sounded off in the distance. I cackled, taking my turn.

"WE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS, ITS MY FUCKING YEAARRRRRRRRRRRR"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2.2K 68
What are the odds of two strangers from two completely different worlds meeting and falling in love? Will they make it work or cut ties forever?
4.5K 131 19
Different stories for different couples, based on my ideas, mood and inspiration. Not only Thail BL - see the growing list below: Kinn Porsche Not me...
55.6K 1.6K 16
COMPLETE When Liam is partnered with his crush, Derek, for a two week long school trip, he is far from excited. He might like Derek, but Derek doesn'...
65.4K 4.9K 30
Romance,Boyslove,