Best Friend's Lover

By DrippingFantasies_

Feelings come whenever they feel, no time limit or warning. Sometimes those feelings can become chaotic , sti... More

Cast
1. Family Issues
2. They Don't Know
3. Tutoring ?
4. The Nerve
5. On the Low
6. A Bunch of BS
7. First Session
8. Progress
9. Livid or Digusted?
10. Morning Drama
11. Connecting too Well
12. Party Dramatics
13. You've been Distant
14. Not Me
15. Wasting Time
16. Harsh
17. I Miss You
18. Body Shots
19. Cant Keep Doing This
20. Thanksgiving Brawl
21. Breaking Point
22. The Truth is Gonna Come Out
23. Relationship Probs
24. Winter Ball pt.1
25. Winter Ball pt.2
26. A Bitch is Blocked
27. Christmas Day
28. Christmas Day Pt.2
29. Talk
30. Disloyalty
31. Mixed Emotions
32. Exposed
33.
34. Prom Proposal
35. The lake
36. Talk About What?
37. Birthday Celebration
38. Arguments
39. He trippin'
40. Crossing Boundaries
41. Shopping Trip
42. Prom
43. Its Always Something
44. I didnt know how to tell you
47. Date night
48. Ronnie
49. Talking to an Angel
50. Final Goodbyes
51. Its okay to not be okay
52. Last day
53. Tapes
54. The Tour
55. Stay the night?
1. First Day (Pt.2)
2. Things Change (PT.2)
3.Sneaking Out (Pt.2)
4. Regular Days (Pt. 2)
5. Peeped (Pt.2)
6. Spending time (Pt.2)
7. Spending Time (PT. 2)
8. Ice Pack (Pt.2)
9. Do Not Disturb (PT. 2)
10. We Won (Pt.2)
11. Meeting the new sibling (Pt.2)
12. Nothing Matters (Pt.2)
13. Let loose (Pt.2)
14. Chillin (Pt.2)
15. Dumber and Dumber (Pt.2)
16. Who couldve did it? (Pt.2)
17. You've been blowing me
18. I'll regret it later (Pt.2)
19. Broken (Pt.2
20. Let It Go (Pt.2)
21. Big Brawl (Pt.2)
22. In a Tight Space (Pt.2)
23. Suspended?
24. Im disappointed
25. Yall Just Kissed... (PT.2)
26. Im not ready (PT.2)
26. Coming to my senses (Pt.2)
27. Prom preparation (Pt.2)
28. No Need To Thank Me (Pt.2)
29. Will You Go To Prom With me?
30. Closure (PT.2)
31. Walking Temptation (PT.2)
32. Making Amends (Pt.2)
33. Final Goodbyes
Epiloque
My Peace
New Book!

56. Who's this?

1.1K 61 15
By DrippingFantasies_

Natalie

Cuddling closer in the covers, the cold air started to form goosebumps on my skin. I laid in the middle of the firm chest, rubbing up and down on it gently. I gently stared at Julian's face, reach up the run a finger through his coil hair. "Your such a creep" Julian's raspy voices belched out with his eyes still closed. A smile formed on his face as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

We laid directly across from each other, on separate pillows. "Morning, my love", I spoke poking her nose. "Morning, my love" Julian repeated, returning the gesture. His hands ran up and down my thigh, he leaned in kissing my neck. "Always wanna kiss on me" I faked groan, pretending to be annoyed. Leaning in, he landed a soft kiss on my lips and switched to my neck. Letting the feeling linger, he moved his big hand under my shirt. The feeling of him touching my nipple, made me open my mouth from the coldness.

"You love my kisses" he whispered, pulling me on his lap. "Feed me breakfast" Julian, took off my shirt completely, the only thing keeping me covered. The only thing under it was a black pair of lace panties. My eyes turned dark, standing up to take my underwear off and sat back on top of them.

"Feed you breakfast" I repeated in a confused tone, smirking. He nodded, patting a seat on his face. I reached over, checking the time, bouncing in happiness. The clock read six o'clock in the morning, meaning that no one in the house would be up for another hour or so. Climbing up his body, I nervously sat my private area directly on his mouth. Grinding against his face, I moved back and forth in a fast pace.

"You taste so fucking good" Julian groaned against me, my juices flooded effortlessly as he slurped them. The pace of the licking got faster and I held on for the headboard for dear life. "On my gosh, I'm finna cum" I murmured shaking for dear life. Lifting myself off his face, the pleasure started to become to much for me. Wrapping his hands around my leg, he slammed me back down on his tongue, taking a long paused sucking on my juice for dear life.

I nearly suffocated him, bouncing up down violently on his tongue. "Mmm" I moaned a little to loud but it went to back of mind, more focused on the beautiful torture. "Shut the fuck up" Julian demanded as I reached the breaking point. Adding on to the pressure, he put two fingers inside me, applying pressure to my clit, slowly rubbing it in circles.

"Shit" my head flew back from being on a high. "I love you so fucking much" I cried out laying my head against the headboard.

"I love you to, Nat" I chuckled at the fact that he was still underneath me. "Are you breathing okay" I questioned in amusement. I felt the vibration of him laughing against my pussy. "Natalie, you slim as fuck, I'm breathing just fine"

"Besides I'm still enjoying my sweet breakfast"

The weakness in my legs caused me to not move. Mustering up the strength, I basically fell back into the bed, holding on to the covers to keep from falling on the floor. Julian pulled me on the bed, hugging me from behind. "My tongue must be magical to have finna fall off the bed" we shared a laugh.

"I can't feel my legs right now" I screeched. "I'm gonna miss you, now more than ever"

"It's set, you'll be spending the night at my place fasho next weekend" , I eagerly nodded as his face had amusement written all over it.

"Welp, pretty boy" I got up from his embrace, going to my drawer to pick out some fresh clothes and undergarments for the day. "I'm gonna take a shower" I said turning around in all my naked glory while he hit his lip, focused everything but what I'm saying.

After a long shower and doing my hair for the day. I put on a satin scarf and laid back on the pillow, waiting for Julian to finish getting ready. Going on Instagram, my notifications were blowing up from likes, I furrowed my eyes seeing pictures from weeks ago being liked. Seeing the username, I twisted my lips to the side not surprised. "Louis" I thought aloud, going to his page.

Musclemanlou: Sun hitting me nicely👀

  "Yes it is" I responded as if he could hear me, double tapping the picture. Coming to realization, I clicked off his page, exiting out of Instagram, and turning my phone off. "I blame him for posting the thirst traps"

    Taking out my hair supplies, I laid out what was needed for the hairstyle. Bringing out the new bottle of got2b, flat iron, and edge booster edge control, and moose. I sat everything out on the dresser, preparing it all so that way I won't have to be running to find everything. "You setting up already" Julian questioned, putting his dirty clothes in an empty grocery bag. He went into his luggage, spraying the cologne I've grown to love over the past few months.

"Yes" I breathed in the heavenly smell, smiling. "When is she coming over"

"In about two hours" I said, going into my snack stash in my old book bag. I took out a bag of chips, opening them, the sweet smile of hot fries filled my nostrils. "Shouldn't you be heading out, you still have to show up at practice soon" I suggested, he simply waved me off. "Are you okay" I turned around to fully face him. He seemed so out of it, scrolling through his phone, leaning against a pillow he propped up. Ignoring my concerns, he furrowed his eyebrows, turning the screen towards me. "Who's this commenting under your picture"

"One of Nathan's teammates, he gave me a tour of the school" from the look on his face, he didn't seem to happy. Turning in the opposite direction, I knew this conversation was already heading down the wrong road instantly. "So y'all best friends now because he showed you the damn school" he said sarcastically, breathing obnoxiously.

    "He and Nathan were exchanging Instagrams, then he asked for mine" I explained, shrugging my shoulders. "I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it"

    "Well do you like him" he showed me the phone, the picture I liked earlier this morning. "It's a fucking picture, your doing the most"

   "I don't trip when you like other girl's picture and they be doing way worse than snapping a picture with a smile" I retorted, feeling my blood started to boil. I loved Julian but that insecure , overprotective role is starting to get a little old. Every time the opposite gender was brought up, he instantly got defensive as if he doesn't trust me. "Whatchu trynna say" Julian bucked, scooting closer to the edge of the bed his defensive mode on.

    "Your insecure as fuck" I flat out said as he laughed in disbelief. I sarcastically laughed along with him but quickly turned back into a straight face. "I'm deadass"

     I ran my hands over my leggings, trying to figure out the right way to word my feelings without coming off rude. "I know Laura did you dirty but I'm not her. I literally text and call you on a daily basis, we don't go that long without talking."

   "I find it real messed up that I move out here and now every little thing is a problem"

    Julian waved me off, smacking his lips. "That's not true" I put my hand up, signaling for him to shush. "I was on live and you thought because some random boy was in the background that we were secretly fucking."

    He stared at me, not bothering to respond. I grabbed his hands, intertwining our fingers. "All I'm saying is for this to work, we have to trust each other. I'm aware that your past relationship wasn't the best but mine wasn't either. You don't see me nick picking every thing you do"

    "I'm sorry" Julian finally pushed his pride aside and said something. "I can be a little jealous at times, I'm working on it"

   I nodded, leaning my head on his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead.

-
Louis is fine huh?

  Thoughts on the argument between Natalie and Julian?

This is the last chapter of PT. 1 !!!

Are y'all ready for Part 2👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 835 70
Two individuals that felt hostility toward each other cross paths again, in a babysitting job. Will they feel hatred? or maybe... affection?
566 18 50
Small town, lots of love,heartbreak, fights, twists and turns, it's a roller coaster of emotions, so can you handle the twist?
358K 9.5K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
525K 27.5K 40
❝Darling, you're a fool to think he feels the same way. ❞ ❆ In which a girl is dared to date a random guy for a month. And then dum...