Reverie

By xxxchimmi

Jimin is a famous Webtoon writer. He loves to spend his whole time drawing his characters into a romance, sad... More

Meet the characters
Attention
One - Best Buddies
Two - Present
Three - Broken tool
Four - New Character // Main
Five - New Face
Six - Attitude
Seven - A place to stay
Eight - Long time dream
Nine - Stay Away From Him
Ten - Pain
Twelve - Truth Untold
Not an update BUT it's a pic of Jk back hugging Jimin while sleeping 🥰
Thirteen - Blushing
I got tagged :D
Fourteen - Didn't mean to hurt you
Fifteen - Late Emotion
Sixteen - Changing
Seventeen - Lost the loved one
Eighteen - The old self
IM CRYINGGGGG
Nineteen - The truth
Twenty - Almost getting caught
Twenty One - Changes
Twenty Two - The Beginning
Twenty Three - A Date
Twenty Four - I'm happy because of you
Twenty Five - Hyung, I'm in love...
Twenty Six - Need A Cuddle
Twenty Seven - Gloomy Jungkook
Twenty-Eight - Small Fight
Twenty-Nine - A Ball of Guilt
Thirty - Flustered Jimin
Thirty-One - Let Me Go!
Just a reminder
Thirty-Two - Back into the World/New World
Thirty-Three - Brand New Personality
Thirty-Four - Sitting Next To You
Thirty-Five - The Truth Slowly Shining
Thirty-six - Don't Touch What's Mine
Thirty Seven - Mission
Thirty-Eight - Truth Revealed
Thirty-Nine - Let's Sleep Together
Fourty - You're such a Jackass
Fourty One - Was that a Confession?
Fourty Two - It is a Confession
Fourty Three - The Hell Is Going On?
Fourty Four- Mysterious Guy
Forty Five - It's Happening!

Eleven - Confusion

2.2K 193 72
By xxxchimmi

Inhaling and exhaling, panting and gasping madly.

His whole body was experiencing a cold sweat and goosebumps.

Sweats around his neck meet with the collars of his school uniform.

He can sense a single sweat coming down from his temple.

His grip on his beloved device was tight and trembling.

He bolts his eyes opened and gasped loudly.

"W-What... What's happening?" He was panicking, gawking around him and fell into silence for a moment.

He was back in the toilet, sitting on the floor and was holding his cracked iPad. He knocks over into speechless but yet relieved. He knew it. It was all only a weird long dream that had almost driven him crazy. He chuckled and wiped away all of his sweats around his forehead.

He looked at the time on his wristwatch and froze at his place.

10:15 AM?

It has been only 2 minutes past.

"Only 2 minutes?" he doubted in perplexed.

Jimin shook his head and shrugged it off. He stood up from the floor, picking the tool in his hand firmly and stepped out from the toilet room with messy hair and face. He went to the sink and peeked at himself in the mirror. He let out a long and thick sighed.

There were dry tears spotted on his face and it made him feel like a pathetic.

'Maybe I should be brave to face those bastards just like Taehyung.' he thought in his head and broke into a small giggle, thinking about that 'weird dream'.

"Hey, Jimin."

"F-Fuck!" he was startled by his own classmate moving towards him from behind. "Uh, y-you surprised me."

The boy laughed and apologized to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," he said while standing next to Jimin to wash his hand.

Jimin just smiled and bent forward to splash some freshwater to his face, rubbing and wiping the dried tears as well as wanted to forget about the 'dream'. He rinsed his hand and stared at himself in the mirror until his classmate pointed out something that really had triggered him to hold his breath in terrified.

"Huh? Jimin? What happened to your hand?"

"H-Hand...?" he gulped down tightly without gazing to anywhere else except himself in the mirror.

"Yeah, it looks like a scar... A burnt scar. Did you— huh? Yah! Jimin!" the boy yelled loudly as Jimin suddenly stumbled out from the restroom without saying anything.

He was running, running back to his class to grab his bag.

There was a teacher in the classroom but Jimin just rudely stormed inside the room without knocking or bowing to the elder. He went straight to his place and quickly snatched his bag in his hand.

"Yah! Park Jimin!"

He ignored the strict voice of the teacher calling for him and he quickly ran out from the classroom straight away towards the office room to meet with the teacher who was on a duty.

"Jimin?"

"Mrs.Lee... I-I want to go back home."

"Why? Are you sick?"

"Y-Yeah... I'm not feeling well... I-" Jimin paused. The familiar pain around his chest was back again to haunt him.

He felt nauseous, feeling like everything around him was swallowing him. He felt like wanted to vomit.

"Jimin? Hey, you look so pale. Have a seat. I'll call your parents." The teacher stood up from her place and gently made Jimin have a seat on the office chair.

Jimin felt numb. He weakly rests his head on the table, putting his hand beside his head and he saw it. He saw the scars.

The volume of sound and visions around him had fallen down to zero. He can't hear anything, all the movements around him became into slow motion. He felt dizzy and his eyes closed tight.

***

"New Face."

"New Face, wake up."

"New Face!"

"Wake up, New Face!"

Jimin gasped loudly while jerking his body up, "Jungkook!"

"Yash! Yah yah!" his mother jumped in surprised and accidentally spilled the water that she had brought for Jimin.

"M-Mom?" Jimin's heavy and puffy eyes were staring deeply in his mother's eyes. "W-What are you doing right here?"

"What do you mean? This is my house too okay." His mother put down the bowl of cold water that she was going to drench it with the towel to put on Jimin's forehead.

"N-No! No no, I mean... Wait."

"What's wrong honey?" Mrs.Park gently brought Jimin's body to lay down back again on the bed. "Did you have a nightmare?"

Jimin shook his head in puzzled. It took a couple of times for him to realize that he was in his room, his real room and he was actually with his mother at the time. He grunted and sighed lowly, closing his eyes as he can feel how exhausted he was with all of this.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. But I heard Jungkook was calling for me." Jimin mumbled lowly in response but seem like he was just talking to himself as his mother didn't hear what he was saying.

"You're having a fever, honey. You seem tired. Did you get bullied again?"

By hearing the word 'bullied', Jimin's heart beating fast. It reminds him of something. He nervously lifted his hand up to make sure of something and his breath also felt heavy to control.

He was praying on the inside, hoping that it will be disappeared. However, his eyes immediately fixed on the scar, the scar that didn't even change in its shape, size or even its color. It remained permanently there just like how it was in that fantasy world.

"Jiminie, Mom and Dad need to go outside for a while. You can sleep now. Rest. If you want anything, call me okay?"

"Okay, Mom."

Mrs.Park stood up on her feet, pulling up Jimin's blanket to cover up the boy's body and bent her body forward to give a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Mom."

***

"New Face!"

"New Face, wake up."

Once again, Jimin's eyes flicked opened and his body jolted up to sit on his bed with panting hard.

"Aish!" he groaned in irritated. "Why do I always hear his annoying voice?"

He ruffled his hair harshly out of annoyance and laid back on the bed as he wanted to continue to sleep but then he heard Jungkook's voice once again.

He quickly turned around to face his iPad that was placed on his desk across his bed. He found that the iPad was switched on and it has made him almost freaked out in terrified.

"W-What the hell...?"

In between the terror he was battling with, he still wanted to know what was on the iPad. He gently slipped his body out from the cover and let his both feet meeting the floor of his room. He took a step one by one until he reached the desk chair and slowly took a seat without thinking much. His eyes were fixed on the iPad.

It was already in a Webtoon page. Jimin hesitantly grabbed the iPad in his hand and clicked on the notifications that almost blow up from the viewers.

-•••-

@_yoonji96: Who's that New Face?

@GeenHan_11: So this story had almost come to the end but now we suddenly got a new character?

Reply: @Manho445: He doesn't even have a name.
             @SuzyyKwon: Agreed. I'm curious, who's he really?

@KimJanesu: I'm so upset. Jungkook spent his time more with this mysterious boy. Poor my Hye-Joo.

Reply: @_jkkkmnz70: YES, I started to
dislike this

More...

-•••-

Jimin's eyes widened. The viewers were like the most precious thing for him as a Webtoon writer. He always tried his best to make them happy and satisfied with his work and never had ever received such disappointment feedback or comments before. It has driven him to feel panic a little.

He closed the notification and swiftly clicked on the chapter of his story. There were already like 5 new chapters that he didn't know who'd published it and who'd created it. He clicked on one of them and his breath was being cut off for a second.

Everything that happened to him in the X world was already being drawn in the chapters with details. He can see himself talking to Jungkook.

"Who the fuck did this?" he mumbled in confusion.

Ting!

1 new notification ...

Tap!

-•••-

@Jihyo_28k: What worse now is that Hye-Joo is no longer the main character and that 'No Name' boy suddenly becomes the main character with Jungkook. What now? Suddenly changed into BL comic?

-•••-

"Oh come on, what the hell? Don't fucking tell me..."

He went to the first part of the story as he wanted to take a peek at the profile and descriptions of the character. As soon as the page popped up, it has made Jimin put down the iPad on the desk and palmed his face stressfully. He didn't know what to say and all he can feel at the time was pressure and confusion.

Name : (Insert)
Age : 19 years old
Character : Main character
- suffering with heart disease
- Write more...

"Why do I look so lifeless? What a joke." Jimin frustratedly chuckled. "Am I starting to get insane? Heart disease?" He snorted and burst into low laughter. "So sudden? Heart disease?"

He pulled the Apple pen in his hand and filled the blank space. "Whatever."

He closed the part and went to the setting to delete those chapters that he didn't create on his own as well as his character in the Webtoon. He tapped the delete button for the selected chapters but nothing's working. He flipped the iPad in frustration and stormed off from the desk to plop himself on the bed.

"Just whatever. I don't want to continue that shit anymore," he mumbled and was ready to go back to his sleep.

Seconds after,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 332 32
.... Yoongi is a famous rapper/song writer Jungkook is a famous YouTuber (video games and singing covers) Jimin is a famous instagram model Jin is...
75.8K 2.9K 17
Jimin is slowly changing, from his cheerful, gentle and social self, to a depressed, closed up and cold person; and Jungkook isn't having it. ⚠️WARNI...
37.3K 686 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...
1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...