Best Friend's Lover

Por DrippingFantasies_

Feelings come whenever they feel, no time limit or warning. Sometimes those feelings can become chaotic , sti... M谩s

Cast
1. Family Issues
2. They Don't Know
3. Tutoring ?
4. The Nerve
5. On the Low
6. A Bunch of BS
7. First Session
8. Progress
9. Livid or Digusted?
10. Morning Drama
11. Connecting too Well
12. Party Dramatics
13. You've been Distant
14. Not Me
15. Wasting Time
16. Harsh
17. I Miss You
18. Body Shots
19. Cant Keep Doing This
20. Thanksgiving Brawl
21. Breaking Point
22. The Truth is Gonna Come Out
23. Relationship Probs
24. Winter Ball pt.1
25. Winter Ball pt.2
26. A Bitch is Blocked
27. Christmas Day
28. Christmas Day Pt.2
29. Talk
30. Disloyalty
31. Mixed Emotions
32. Exposed
33.
34. Prom Proposal
35. The lake
36. Talk About What?
37. Birthday Celebration
38. Arguments
39. He trippin'
40. Crossing Boundaries
41. Shopping Trip
42. Prom
43. Its Always Something
44. I didnt know how to tell you
47. Date night
48. Ronnie
49. Talking to an Angel
50. Final Goodbyes
51. Its okay to not be okay
53. Tapes
54. The Tour
55. Stay the night?
56. Who's this?
1. First Day (Pt.2)
2. Things Change (PT.2)
3.Sneaking Out (Pt.2)
4. Regular Days (Pt. 2)
5. Peeped (Pt.2)
6. Spending time (Pt.2)
7. Spending Time (PT. 2)
8. Ice Pack (Pt.2)
9. Do Not Disturb (PT. 2)
10. We Won (Pt.2)
11. Meeting the new sibling (Pt.2)
12. Nothing Matters (Pt.2)
13. Let loose (Pt.2)
14. Chillin (Pt.2)
15. Dumber and Dumber (Pt.2)
16. Who couldve did it? (Pt.2)
17. You've been blowing me
18. I'll regret it later (Pt.2)
19. Broken (Pt.2
20. Let It Go (Pt.2)
21. Big Brawl (Pt.2)
22. In a Tight Space (Pt.2)
23. Suspended?
24. Im disappointed
25. Yall Just Kissed... (PT.2)
26. Im not ready (PT.2)
26. Coming to my senses (Pt.2)
27. Prom preparation (Pt.2)
28. No Need To Thank Me (Pt.2)
29. Will You Go To Prom With me?
30. Closure (PT.2)
31. Walking Temptation (PT.2)
32. Making Amends (Pt.2)
33. Final Goodbyes
Epiloque
My Peace
New Book!

52. Last day

1.3K 74 17
Por DrippingFantasies_

Julian

Taking out another random, I dug further in the back seeing a bunch of untouched school work from the beginning of the year. This being the last week of school, the administration told all students to clean out their lockers. It was a bittersweet moment, making me reminisce of all the memories that happened right here. I tossed the papers into the enormous trash bags the teachers gave us, mine was halfway full.

"This shit is hella heavy" Jeremy closed his locker, wiping the imaginary stray of sweat off his forehead. Dropping the bag into the nearby trash can , he took a second to look at his locker. He held out his arms, leaning his head against it, pretending to give it a hug. "I'm gonna miss you" he coped as I stared at him in confusion. Being the dramatic fucker he is, he pecked the locker really quick, then quickly looked around to see if anyone caught that.

"When a bump pop up on your lip, I don't wanna hear nothing" I commented, catching him off guard. "You saying my locker dirty or something" he said putting a hand on his chest as if he's offended.

"It ain't clean" I emptied the binder of useless notes in the big trash can, smiling at how lighter my book bag seemed. "You know how many people be leaning against them lockers after gym and all. Let's not act it ain't no dirty motherfuckers here because boy I've seen some trifling things"

Jeremy nodded in agreement. "I thought once you in high school kids would know how to handle themselves"

"Obviously not here" I literally shivered at the thought of the horrendous scenes from the bathroom. It's bad to the point where I hold my shit until I'm in the comfort of my own home.

We were now walking towards the track since the option of going back to class wasn't the option. The teachers weren't giving out any work, or was just free periods all day. Sitting on the bench, I heard a few noises seeing my rebellious girlfriend and Aubrey in the other side near the trees, smoking a backwood. Instead of shouting her name, I decided to text her, not wanting to disturb their peace. "They bad asses suppose to be in class, they out here skipping" Jeremy scolded, scoffing in disappointment. "Can I tell you something" Jeremy spoke, his tone changing into a serious mode.

Stuffing my phone back into my pants pocket, I turned towards him, giving my full attention. "What's up" I raised an eyebrow, hoping the news wasn't bad. I couldn't stand to hear another thing of bad news. After going to Ronnie's funeral, I couldn't help but feel a guilty conscious from the way I treated her during the year. Maybe if things were handled a different way, she would've still been walking the halls. Being with her wasn't on my agenda but attending her funeral this early in age, really tore me apart.

    As soon as someone walks in the building, a big poster of Ronnie is hanging on the wall holding a volleyball in her hand. Hundreds of red roses, pictures, and old assignments were around in loving memory. Some of family even came and contributed to the wall.

        Coming out of my thoughts, I saw Jeremy in a trance, following the gaze of Aubrey. That boy was head over heels but he'll never admit. It's crazy how a girl finally managed to take his player card away. "I think I wanna tie the knot with Brey" he ripped off the bandaid, causing to blankly state at him. "Don't you think it's kinda early for marriage, technically y'all not really together yet, either"

    He flipped me off, rolling his eyes. "Nigga, I mean asking her to be my girlfriend." He admitted, trying maintain a straight face. "I'm even feeling the forbidden word" He whispered making me gasp in shock. I literally got up, happily running a lap around the track to wrap my head around the news.

"So you finally gone stop playing"

Jeremy took a long look at the ceiling, probably regretting telling me. I calmed down, sitting next to him. "I'm in l-l-l, it feels so weird I can't even get it out"

"You can do it" I joked. "L-O-V-E" he spelled it out, wincing at every word.

"You got the spelling down pack" I raised my eyebrow. "Put the letters together" I said slowly.

"Love, I'm in love" he stood up, clapping his hands wildly. He took a long pause, his focus now on his soon to be girlfriend. The smile soon faded , once he came to realization. "What if she says no" Jeremy panicked, pacing around the bright freshly cut grass. "I'm not going out sad like that"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Have you given her a reason to say no"

"No except a few arguments, I'm a great catch"

Standing up, I turned him around towards the tree where the two girls sat. Holding on to his shoulders, I gave him a light push. "Aubrey is sitting right there, I'll take Natalie away for a moment."

We both walked over to the tree, Natalie and Aubrey giggled, sharing a big fruit bowl from Publix. "Girl it's this boy on Instagram, I thinks he's some type of model. He followed me the other day, I'm talking fine as wine" my girlfriend gushed, taking out her phone to show her.

I cleared my throat, making our appearance known. "Oh, hey guys" Natalie said, still typing in her passcode. "Those jeans he had on from the last photo shoot is fire" she continued on with her conversation. Aubrey nodded, taking the phone to zoom in closer on his face. "He sure is a fine specimen."

"I wanna ask you something" Jeremy stuck his hands in his pocket. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing in his face, the last I would want is to discourage him. In the mist of him trying to find a way to gain her attention, I held my arms out for Natalie. She ran into my arms as I rubbed her back in comfort. "Wanna take a walk with me"

     She pulled me along with her, laughing at my concerned facial expression. "Someone's happy to see me" I assumed by her actions. She nodded eagerly, wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my shoulder. "Yo head is kinda heavy tho, no cap"

    "Nigga don't play with me" she playfully shoved me, but pulled me right back next to her. "Imma miss your annoying behind" she blurted out suddenly. Her eyes focused on the bond in the back of the school. The sun shined greater on the newly bloomed flowers from the spring season. They were a nice pink and white, butterflies flew around them creating a calming background.

     "We will still be seeing each other, you not getting away from me that easily"

     She felt that, moving and going to a different school would put a strain on us. I on the other hand feel that it would make us stronger. We have that level on trust and a strong foundation so I think we'll be okay. Besides she lives only twenty minutes away, it's nothing to pull up on her on my free time. "Have y'all started packing"

    "Yup" she popped the p. "Luke put our stuff on the moving truck yesterday. It's bitter sweet"

   I furrowed my eyebrows as we turned a corner. "Why"

    She shrugged her shoulders, keeping her eyes glued to the ground. "It's finally a chance where I can start over. Don't get me wrong, I've had some good times but the bad ones are terrible. The first two years were embarrassing from the toxic relationship, abandonment from my dad, and then the stressful relationship with my mother"

   "Things are better now but once upon, you couldn't pay her to even look our way. She was heartbroken by our father so she took it out on us. Meaning we had to find our own ways home after practice. She never communicated with us unless it was about food, clothing, or if we needed money for something at school. She would bring in a different dude to fill the void but nothing ever worked. I guess Luke finally brought her out that whole and I'm thankful"

    "I'm not trynna get rid of Ronnie or anything, but simply walking the neighborhood all I hear is her voice. Walking the halls only makes me remember the bad things that happened this year. Maybe moving is for the best, because I don't need this stress my senior year."

      She finally stopped to take a breath, turning towards me. "I'm sorry for this long rant" Natalie finally made eye contact with me, I reached for her near hand. "It's fine as your man it's my job. I'm honored"

   "Give me a  hug you lovable piece of shit"

I squinted my eyes in confusion, not knowing where to be offended or let it brush off my shoulders. "These random names gotta stop" I said as she cackled at my reaction.

_
How are y'all feeling about her moving?

You think it'll change anything relationship wise?
🙈

How are y'all feeling about being in quarantine? Have y'all gone insane yet? Lmao

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

5.1K 147 20
Different stories for different couples, based on my ideas, mood and inspiration. Not only Thail BL - see the growing list below: Kinn Porsche Not me...
61.3K 1.3K 17
"He was mine and I loved him." "He broke up with me yet he wants me back." Seeing the guy you love with someone you're kinda close to is kinda heartb...
52.6K 3.2K 21
鉂わ笍 #Chicklit #Humor #Romance #NewAdult The moment was profound. The moment was mine. The moment was all that I dreamt it could be. Little did I know...
1.4K 86 20
LOVE HURTS, IT CAUSES ANGER, JEALOUSY, OBSESSION, WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME BACK?! Ps:- I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES. CREDIT TO THE ARTIST^-^