Reverie

By xxxchimmi

Jimin is a famous Webtoon writer. He loves to spend his whole time drawing his characters into a romance, sad... More

Meet the characters
Attention
One - Best Buddies
Two - Present
Three - Broken tool
Five - New Face
Six - Attitude
Seven - A place to stay
Eight - Long time dream
Nine - Stay Away From Him
Ten - Pain
Eleven - Confusion
Twelve - Truth Untold
Not an update BUT it's a pic of Jk back hugging Jimin while sleeping 🥰
Thirteen - Blushing
I got tagged :D
Fourteen - Didn't mean to hurt you
Fifteen - Late Emotion
Sixteen - Changing
Seventeen - Lost the loved one
Eighteen - The old self
IM CRYINGGGGG
Nineteen - The truth
Twenty - Almost getting caught
Twenty One - Changes
Twenty Two - The Beginning
Twenty Three - A Date
Twenty Four - I'm happy because of you
Twenty Five - Hyung, I'm in love...
Twenty Six - Need A Cuddle
Twenty Seven - Gloomy Jungkook
Twenty-Eight - Small Fight
Twenty-Nine - A Ball of Guilt
Thirty - Flustered Jimin
Thirty-One - Let Me Go!
Just a reminder
Thirty-Two - Back into the World/New World
Thirty-Three - Brand New Personality
Thirty-Four - Sitting Next To You
Thirty-Five - The Truth Slowly Shining
Thirty-six - Don't Touch What's Mine
Thirty Seven - Mission
Thirty-Eight - Truth Revealed
Thirty-Nine - Let's Sleep Together
Fourty - You're such a Jackass
Fourty One - Was that a Confession?
Fourty Two - It is a Confession
Fourty Three - The Hell Is Going On?
Fourty Four- Mysterious Guy
Forty Five - It's Happening!

Four - New Character // Main

3K 236 69
By xxxchimmi

Webtoon

People's chatting was everywhere reflecting on the wall in the big hall, giving such a good vibe to enjoy the party that was held in Kim Taehyung's house. The music was half-booming since they didn't weren't allowed to turn it out loud, worried that Taehyung's brother will come down and kick everyone's ass out of the place.

     "Happy birthday Taehyungie!~"

     He winked at the girls who were trying to flirt with him and thanked them for coming to his party. "Thank you beautiful-sss? Should I make it into plural? There are so many beautiful girls in front of me right now~"

     He cringed flirted back, and the girls got hyped to him even more.

     "Kim Taehyung." Hoseok came out of nowhere and pulled the boy's collar harshly, meaning to drag him away from the crowds.

     "Who the fuck?!" Taehyung stumbled to the back, almost falling onto the floor but thankfully, he managed to catch up with Hoseok's movement. "Yah bro! What the fuck? The hell is wrong with you?"

     Hoseok dragged Taehyung to be in front of him and then caressed his head, looking a bit disturbed. "You know what, I'm so done Taehyung-ah, completely done and hella knackered."

Taehyung furrowed his brows confused, "You mean? What happened?"

"Right there." Hoseok pointed his finger out straight to the girl who was standing near the pool outside of the place.

She plastered an upset expression, sulking in bad mood. Taehyung shut his eyes once he saw her and let a very deep sigh escape between his lips.

"What is she doing here? As far as I remember, I didn't even tell her anything about this party and even warned everyone not to tell her. Fuck this, who invited her?"

"Me," Hoseok replied, unbothered. "That's the problem."

"You did? Bro, why did you have to do that? She'll be ruining the party! Jungkook hasn't even arrived yet." Taehyung groaned, almost stressing himself out.

"It's not like I have a choice, fuckass. She was upset knowing that you didn't invite her to this party." Hoseok pushed Taehyung on the chest, lightly. "She was damn upset because I was the one who invited her and not you. Be grateful that I saved your ass."

Taehyung raised his brows, "You saved me? From what? You dragged a psycho Barbie into my party."

"She heard from someone that you'll throw a party and went rampage when she realized she wasn't the first person you told about it."

Taehyung rolled his eyes before the latter continued. "She came to me and grabbed my hair, forcing me to tell her everything."

Taehyung's eyes widened. He quickly held Hoseok's face softly and looked at the man right in the eyes. "She what?! Are you okay? Why you didn't tell me?"

"Of course, I'm not! It's humiliating! Anyway, I told her that you're not feeling well enough to talk to anyone."

Taehyung's eyes grew large once again. "Hold on, now I have to pretend I am sick?"

Hoseok slapped the boy's head, feeling the irritation expand on the inside. "Can't you even do that to pay back what she did to me? Who the fuck told you to get that bimbo as your girlfriend? Face the consequences yourself. Let go, I'm leaving."

"You're leaving? Where do you want to go?" Taehyung's hands dropped to his sides when Hoseok slapped them away. He ignored his girlfriend sulking at the outside and went to follow his best friend from behind.

"Hey, I'm asking where do you want to go? Are you mad at me? I'm sorry, okay? Thank you for doing that for me."

"The hell Kim Taehyung! Don't follow me around. Go to your girlfriend!"

"Not in my pleasure. I don't have any mood to face her, knowing that you're mad at me right now."

"I'm not even mad. I swear, now go."

Taehyung beamed widely, nodding his head cutely. "That's good to hear. Do you want anything? Let me do it—"

Taehyung paused for a second and jerked his head to turn around. He looked at the outside of the house through the window when he heard the girls out there start to scream their lungs out. And he smiled widely when the realization gave him a knock.

"I think Jungkook's already here." Taehyung snapped and looked at Hoseok with big eyes. "The birthday boy needs to greet the VIP! I need to go, Hoseok-ah please help me one more time."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "What?"

"It's simple. Please don't let her come near me."

"Fuck you. I don't want to!"

"Bye!"

"Yah! What the fuck Kim Taehyung?!" Hoseok yelled to the boy in frustration and sighed in annoyance.

Taehyung was a huge playboy who everyone loved and admired. People will accept him for everything he does, whether it is bad or good. And every day, different girls would come to Hoseok and attack him with a slew of questions, as if he were being investigated by a detective.

     He'd had enough of those games for years. And he found that Seo Yoon, the girl who was pouting near the pool, waiting for Taehyung to come and meet her, was a total psycho and crazy bitch.

     He sighed, not knowing what to do anymore. He had given the boy a lot of advice, but Taehyung didn't take it seriously.

***

     "Jungkook-ah!~" Taehyung dashed over to his best friend and threw himself into a bear hug, which was returned by the latter.

     "Sorry, I'm late. My brother got something to do." he apologized and handed the present to the boy.

     "Here, happy birthday."

     "What are you doing? You're overreacting. It's just a small gift." Jungkook pushed the present to Taehyung's chest and rolled his eyes. As he walked away to the event, all the girls were already surrounding him just in a flash.

     "It's j-just... Jungkook-ah! You've never given me anything on my birthday! And this is the first time!" Taehyung yelled at the boy emotionally and only received a middle finger back as a reply.

     "Hehe, so cute," Taehyung grinned broadly, clutching the give as if it were the most precious thing he'd ever received from someone.

     "Taehyung-ah." Someone came from behind.

     "Yes?" When the birthday boy turned around, he saw the man who was calling his name. And by the time his gaze had caught and fixed on the guy's eyes, his smile had grown wider and brighter than ever.

     "Jin Hyung!!~ You came!" Taehyung went running towards the elder and threw himself into a hug. "You come to my birthday party this year!"

     "Don't squeeze me." Seokjin tried to loosen the boy's grip and pulled one of his hands out from Taehyung's arm. He ruffled the younger's hair and smirked a little. "I don't have any schedule tonight. Happy birthday. Be a good boy and don't forget to study hard."

     "I already am."

     "No, you're still not. Quit from playing girls' hearts and be a gentleman. A gentleman doesn't play with love, they take care of it, preciously."

     Taehyung raised his head to the elder with a small pout on his face. "But I'm still young, Hyung. I should have a little fun with it."

     "At your age? Being an asshole?" Seokjin teased, sounding like he was upset. He didn't even smile and his tone was always flat.

     But Taehyung had known him for a long time enough. He knew that the elder wouldn't say anything harsh to people for no reason.

     "Well Hyung, you didn't get me anything?" Taehyung tried to change the topic and Seokjin cluelessly swam into it.

     "Not yet. I will but not today."

     Taehyung's pouting lips have now turned into a huge grin once again. "Really? Then, buy me a camera, please? That limited edition one! Please!"

     Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows, looking down at the excited birthday boy. "Camera?"

     Taehyung nodded, "Yes. I was going to buy it but Yoongi Hyung scolded me saying I already have a lot of them." the boy pouted again.

     "Well if your brother says so, I can't buy you that."

     "Ah, hyung~ Even so, I still don't have that limited edition one! Please, please, please, I want it—"

     A sudden shout came from behind and Taehyung immediately turned around as his name was being shouted out loud by someone. And when he found that it was his brother at the door of the house, his face dropped upset.

     "What?!" he yelled back.

     "The cake is ready! Stop being gay right there hugging a guy like there's no woman around you! Come get your ass right here now!"

     "Bloody hell," Taehyung released the hug, "He's so annoying. I'm sorry Hyung, he's crazy."

     Seokjin only nodded his head and told the boy to go first and Taehyung did it right away.

     Seokjin then turned around to face his car and saw nothing as the window was tinted. But of course, with the power he had, Namjoon quickly brought the window down as if he could hear the command from the elder.

     "Come in," Seokjin said coldly.

     "Uh, It's okay sir. I'm not that familiar with—"

     "No other words. I said come in."

     Namjoon immediately glued his mouth together and obeyed the order right away.

***

Jungkook took a cup down his throat and politely rejected the girl with a smile that was dry and emotionless.

"I have a fiancé. Sorry."

He put down the empty cup on the table and slowly got out of his seat to go somewhere else where it got the least people. But what did he expect? Almost all the girls at the party hanging around his waist, also around his brother's waist.

And both of them had no interest in touching any one of them.

He walked off through the gap between the sliding window and was met with the pool party. He stopped from walking and gazed at everyone wilding as if they'd just got out of prison.

"Here." Hoseok suddenly came, handing him a cup of drink.

"Jeez, I'm already so close to getting drunk," He said but yet grabbed the cup in his hand.

"Then get drunk."

Jungkook scoffed at the boy.

"Hye-Joo isn't coming?"

Jungkook shook his head, "She wants to bring her Mom somewhere."

Hoseok hummed, nodding. "This might sound stupid but are you happy with her?"

Jungkook munched the ice cube in his mouth, feeling the cold one melting on his tongue and looked at Hoseok with a smirk.

"I don't answer to a dumb question."

"I'm genuinely curious." Hoseok chuckled.

"Everyone knows that I love her," Jungkook replied and jumped his gaze to look at everyone around them.

And suddenly, his eyes caught something that made his heart tickle, making him laugh lowly. He saw two figures at the corner of the space, fighting like a married couple.

"Poor Taehyung," he mumbled and gained Hoseok's attention right away.

Hoseok looked in the same direction as to where Jungkook was looking and laughed along with the boy. "He needs to deal with it. Not like we didn't warn him before."

"Yeah. 'I'm Kim Taehyung. I can control all women!' my ass."

"I know right."

Jungkook shook his head and put down the empty cup behind him on the small table.

"Ah right, what did you buy for him?"

"A present?"

"Yeah."

"Well, only—"

"Only?"

No response was received.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook's body became like a hard rock at how Hoseok stiffened and did not move. "Yah, that's not funny at a—"

His tongue immediately cramped as soon as he looked around him and realized one thing that has made his breaths stopped for seconds.

Things like this had never happened to him before and now, it was trying to kill him in panic.

All the things, people, and even sounds around him had froze and not moving at all. What made Jungkook become terrified even more was the two guys that were in the air, looks like they were jumping off into the water.

His heart stopped a second as it was beating so hard and furiously.

"W-What's happening? Am I-I drunk?" he questioned to himself while slowly stumbling to the back.

"H-Hoseok-ah, let's go. Enough of that."

He grabbed Hoseok's hand to drag the boy out with him but to his surprise, Hoseok didn't move even a bit. He tried to put a lot of strength into it but still, his friend was still there and not moving.

He was starting to get panic.

But then his heart suddenly felt stung and hurting like hell out of sudden making him gasp for air and inhale deeply, grabbing his chest tightly right away.

"W-What the hell... is h-happening..?"

And later, a sudden mint and light green color shone brightly appeared on the sky and attracted his attention to look at it right away. And he was confused, about what was going on.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 332 32
.... Yoongi is a famous rapper/song writer Jungkook is a famous YouTuber (video games and singing covers) Jimin is a famous instagram model Jin is...
1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
167K 7.7K 54
jimin is in fact desperate & yoongi is in need of love //short story\\ © 94KHOP
46K 1.6K 20
A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is the first fan-fiction I have written, h...