Aftermath (A Sequel to A Flas...

By AGeekWithGlasses

Follow Naruto and the gang as they continue to live their lives after they have seen their future. What will... More

Author's Note
Prologue - The Legacy of a Grandfather
Legacy of a Grandfather Pt.2
Author's Note
New Update
The Legacy of a Grandfather: Fate of the Damned
Aftermath: Story Arcs (in order)
Chapter 1 - The Next Day
Chapter 2 - Morning Meetings
Chapter 3 - Rookies: Group Training
Chapter 4 - Assignment
Chapter 5 - Prequel to the Chunin Exams: Part 1
Chapter 6 - Prequel to the Chunin Exams: Part 2
Chapter 7 - A Talk with Kurama
Chapter 8 - Prequel to the Chunin Exams: Part 3
Chapter 9 - The Chunin Exams
Chapter 10 - Welcome to the Chunin Exams, Genin!
Chapter 11 - The First Test
Anko
Chapter 12 - Side Plans and Reunions
Anko - Part 2
Anko - Part 3
Chapter 13 - Training Ground 44: The Forest of Death
Chapter 14 - The Snake Sannin
Chapter 15 - The Snake vs. The Fox
Chapter 16 - Confrontation
Chapter 17 - Prelude to the Preliminaries
Chapter 18 - The Preliminary Round
Chapter 20 - The Finals: An Overture
Chapter 21 - The Finals
Chapter 22 - The Finals: Part 2
Just An Update
Chapter 23 - The Finals: Part 3
Chapter 24 - The Finals: Part 4
Chapter 25 - The Finals: Part 5
Author's Note
Chapter 26 - Invasion
Chapter 27 - Unstable Jinchuriki
Chapter 28 - Battle Royale!
Chapter 29 - Jinchuriki Showdown
Chapter 30 - Shukaku of the Sands
Chapter 31 - Invasion: A Corollary
The Suna Arc I: Retreat
The Suna Arc I: The Journey Back Home
The Suna Arc I: The Village Hidden in the Sand
The Suna Arc I: The Suna Advisory Council
The Suna Arc I: A New Purpose
The Suna Arc I: Breaking Dawn
Chapter 32 - Behind Enemy Lines
Chapter 33 - The Road to Recovery
Chapter 34 - The Road to Recovery Part 2: Anko's Curse Seal
Chapter 35 - Beginning the Search for Tsunade
Chapter 36 - Traveling with Pervy Sage
Just An Update: A Hiatus
Author's Note
Chapter 37 - Tanzaku Gai
Chapter 38 - Introduction to the Akatsuki
Chapter 39 - A Nick of Time
Chapter 40 - Tsunade Senju
Chapter 41 - The Slug Princess
Chapter 42 - The Race for Tsunade
Chapter 43 - The Race for Tsunade: Part 2
Chapter 44 - The Race for Tsunade: Part 3
Chapter 45 - The Sitting Duck: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions....
Chapter 46 - Tsunade's Choice and Revival
Chapter 47 - Battle of the Three Legendary Sannin
Chapter 48 - Battle of the Three Legendary Sannin Part 2: Return of the Slug
Chapter 49 - Battle of the Three Legendary Sannin Part 3: The Reunion
Chapter 50 - Lost and Found
Chapter 51 - Side Plans and Reunions Part 2: Return to the Wave
Just An Update
Chapter 52 - Return of the Last Senju
Chapter 53 - Godaime Hokage
Special Update: Happy Mother's Day!!!
Chapter 54 - Coping
Chapter 55 - A New Era

Chapter 19 - Meeting the Gama Sennin

774 20 1
By AGeekWithGlasses

Naruto hummed as he walked through the halls of the hospital. He had tried go check on Rock Lee, but the doctors where all being pricks about it. While he understood the need for surgery and evaluation, it took medics approximately 3 hours to do all of that. It had been almost 6 hours since Rock Lee's fight with Gaara. They should have been done with that. He was fully aware that most of the staff and faculty there didn't like him. He had been to the hospital countless times and received poor treatment and even a few assassination attempts. It was sad really. Had he not learned a few medic ninjutsu himself and apprenticed under Chief, he was sure he would be dead by now.

He sighed as he neared he reception desk. He could already feel her hatred in her gaze. The feeling reminded him of when he would go to the Hokage's office and pass his secretary. She never liked him and would sometimes lie about the Hokage being in his office. Stupid bitch. He was cut out of his musings when Kakashi walked toward him from the other hall. He sighed. What in the hell did he want?

"Sensei." Naruto said lamely.

"Naruto." Kakashi said with an eye smile that seemed a little bit forced. "I've been looking for you."

"I can see that." Naruto said blankly. "What do you want."

"I just wanted to talk to you about the finals." Kakashi said a bit hesitantly.

Naruto raised an eyebrow before crossing his arms over his chest. "I know you are going to train Sasuke, sensei. You did not have to see me for me to know." he commented. "It was an expected outcome."

Kakashi winced at this. It honestly made him feel even worst about the situation. "Naruto, I-" he started.

"I understand." Naruto said in bitter mirth as he turned away from his sensei. "He needs it more, ne?" he commented as he began to walk away. "And you can tell Ebisu to go home. He won't be much help much anyway."

"You do know that Ebisu is a tokubetsu jonin specialized in training elite ninja, right?" Kakashi replied.

Naruto ignored him and continued down the hallway toward the exit. He really didn't feel like dealing with either jonin at the moment. Kakashi sighed as he watched his student walk out of the hospital. He groaned at himself as he drug his hand over his face. 'What kind of sensei am I.....?' he thought as he felt Ebisu's chakra signature nearing him. He looked up to face the jonin who adjusted his glasses. He had dark hair and wore the standard Konoha shinobi outfit without a flak jacket and a bandanna like hitai-ate.

"So where is your student, Kakashi?" he asked with a mixture of disdain and contempt.

Kakashi frowned a little at this before he recovered with an eye smile. "He just left." he replied.

Ebisu seemed to frown at this. "I thought you were telling him that I would be training him this month." he said.

"I did." Kakashi said as he pulled out his copy of Icha Icha Paradise.

"How dare you read such disgraceful content?!" Ebisu explained..

Kakashi lazy eye briefly glanced at the tokubetsu jonin. "Give me a break, Ebisu." he said as he flipped a page.

"So why is he not here?" Ebisu replied, secretly trying to sneak a peek at what Kakashi was reading.

"He said he didn't need your training." Kakashi replied as he began to walk away.

"What?!" Ebisu exclaimed. "How dare he denies the training of one Konoha's best? Who does that brat think he is?!" he ranted. "Such arrogance from an unlearned child."

Kakashi ignored Ebisu, too caught up in his novel. He giggled perversely as he headed toward the exit. "Well, I'll catch with later Ebisu. You'll have to look for Naruto yourself."he said before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

"Lazy bastard.' Ebisu muttered under his breath as he disappeared with a shunshin as well.

He might not have liked the blond troublemaker, but he was asked to train the child. Never being one to turn own any teaching opportunity, the jonin set off in search of the young jinchuriki. From what he has heard and seen of him, the boy needed help and assistance bad. Looking at his records, he could see that he was clearly lacking in many departments of the ninja arts, and knew that he had his work cut out for him in training him. Kakashi was going to owe him big time for this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is there a reason why you are following me?" Naruto asked with a hint of annoyance as he looked up at the weird jonin.

"I'm here to train you." Ebisu said. "It is my responsibility to this village to make sure the next generation is strong and resilient. And right now, I am helping someone in need."

"You don't even like me." Naruto deadpanned.

"That doesn't matter." Ebisu replied as he adjusted his business. "I was asked to train and prepare you for the finals." he said before pointing at the steamy water. "Now, let me see you walk on water."

"I thought I told Kakashi to tell you that I didn't want or need you to train me." Naruto said as he turned away and crossed his arms. "Go grovel at jiji's feet or something."

A vein popped on Ebisu's forehead. "You ungrateful child! You should be honored to have been offered to train by someone hand chosen by the Hokage himself to train his offspring." he said.

"Someone who always runs away from you!" Naruto said, pointing at him accusingly. "He barely learns anything from you! You're too boring!"

"That's because you keep infecting him with juvenile delinquency." Ebisu said. "He was fine before you showed up."

"Don't blame me for your incompetence, you closet perv." Naruto said in annoyance.

Ebisu turned red in anger and frustration. Just before he could move to throw the little brat into the pool of hot water, the sound of perverted giggles kissed their ears. Naruto only raised an eyebrow as Ebisu turned to see who it was. Using his sensory skills, he searched the hotspring until he finally spotted someone peeping through the hole of the fence that guarded the women's side of the spring. Forgetting about the jinchuriki for a moment, Ebisu stalked toward the peeping spot and threw put on an heroic facade.

Fixing his glasses, he gave the Sannin the side eye. "Are you peaking in the women's bathroom, old man?" Ebisu said lowly before he dashed toward him. "I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY DISREPUTABLE BEHAVIOR!" he exclaimed.

"Hm." the man said before turning around and doing a hand sign. "Oh, please." he said before a toad appeared under him in a puff of smoke.

'Yup, its definitely him alright.' Naruto inwardly commented as he watched the toad's tongue extend from his mouth. The slippery tongue coiled around Ebisu's torso before slamming him onto the ground. Unimpressed, Naruto gave the sage a look over. He had long, spiky white hair that was tied back into a ponytail with two shoulder-length bangs framing his face. There were red lines under his eyes that extended to the bottom of his face and had a wart on his nose as well as wrinkles around the corners of his mouth. He looked tall and was well-built and fair-skinned. He glared at Ebisu in disappointment.

"What's wrong with you?" he said. "Keep it down. Do you want to get us busted, you idiot?" he then used his toad to throw Ebisu into the sky, sending him far, far away.

Naruto just sweat-dropped as he turned to look at his godfather. He inwardly narrowed his eyes and he could feel his anger bubbling within him. He had to take few deep breaths to calm down before he settled himself. This man was the man he currently despised and borderline hated. If anyone should have been there to take care of him when he was younger, it was him. 'My godfather.....' he spat bitterly. He watched the man moved into the tree to get a better view. He giggled perversely as he watched the women bathe. Naruto watched as he took out a notepad and began to scribble things down. Putting on his mask of idiocy, Naruto began to call the old man.

"HEY, OLD MAN! QUIT PERVING ON GIRLS!" yelled Naruto.

The women in the hot spring all looked at where the voice came from and saw a man in the tree with binocular. They yelled and screamed as they jumped out of hot spring , trying to get their towels. Unfortunate for the man, several of the women where kunoichi and began throwing kunais at him. The man fell out the tree before the airborne weapons could hit him and lodge themselves into the tree.

Tumbling out of the tree, the man fell hard on the ground. He got up and rubbed his head. He turned and found Naruto with a goofy grin on his face. The man glared at him.

"Hey what's your deal kid!?" shouted the man.

"Nothing, you perverted old man!" yelled Naruto. "You shouldn't be perving on women in the hot springs!"

"You should give your elders a little more respect, you brat!" Jiraiya yelled, growing a tick mark on his forehead.

"Who are you?! You're nothing, but a perverted old man!" Naruto said.

Jiraiya grinned and started doing his little dance. "Why I'm the Toad Sage, Jiraiya of the Sannin, of course! And I'm not a pervert. I'm a super-pervert!"

Naruto mentally sweat-dropped. "EH?! You're him?!" Naruto yelled, unbelievingly. After a pause, Naruto latched onto the man. "Please be my sensei!"

Pulling Naruto off of him, Jiraiya responded. "Sorry, no can do kid. If you can't provide me a lady with a bountiful bosom and a voluptuous body, I have to go elsewhere for my research." he said getting ready to leave.

Before he could leave, Naruto called out to him. "Wait!" Naruto called out. Rolling his eyes, Jiraiya turned around to see what the kid wanted.

He heard him yell 'Oiroke no Jutsu' and kid was replaced by a hot blonde babe with a large bust and curvaceous body. A thin line of smoke was covering her nether parts and had an arm over boobs, posing a cute, innocent pose. Jiraiya had a nosebleed looking at the sexy blonde.

"Jiraiya-kun" the busty blonde called out, winking and blowing him a kiss.

Jiraiya mouth watered at the sight as he walked up to her. Before he could touch her, Naruto turned back into his original form.

"Was that good enough for your 'research'?" Naruto asked.

Snapping out of his stupor, Jiraiya gave Naruto a huge grin. "Well you keep doing stuff like that kid, I may just make you my apprentice." Jiraiya said with a perverted grin.

Naruto gave Jiraiya one of his original idiotic grins. "So does that mean you're going to train me?" Naruto asked hopefully.

Jiraiya thought about it for awhile. And then he shrugged. "Sure, why not kid?" Jiraiya responded.

"YATTA!" Naruto said, jumping up while throwing a fist into the air, "Take that Sasuke-teme!"

Jiraiya shook his head at the boy's antics. "Meet me tomorrow near training ground 16" Jiraiya said and then he disappeared in a poof.

When he no longer sensed the an around, Naruto narrowed his eyes as he began to walk away. He both disappointed and angry with the sage. What type of godfather treats his godson like that? And for peeping at that?! Naruto unconsciously growled as he took to the roofs toward his apartment. He really needed to simmer down. At the moment, he was done with that man. He only agreed to training with him because he knew he was strong and his father seemed to respect the man. But after today, he was officially disowned as his godfather until he saw otherwise. He no longer gave a damn.

As he neared his apartment, he could sense the increased ANBU guards near his home. He sighed as he dropped in a nearby alley. He walked toward the main road and headed home. Although custom was becoming annoying real quick, he had to do what he had to do. He walked up the stairs and stopped at his front door. After he unlocked it and walked into his apartment, he closed the door behind him and locked it before sealing it. He needed to meditate. After making sure his place was clean, he sat down on the floor in the living room and meditated. He meditated for what felt like hours, until he got hungry. He went straight to bed after dinner. His clones had dispelled and he need to organize their memories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...
54.2K 1.9K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...
14K 355 32
The L/n clan was known for their wise and their carefree way of living life. In term of wiseness, they were always on top. What happens when a young...
10.3K 419 13
Transported into an alternate reality where everything and everyone is completely different leads Naruto, Sakura and (Y/n) to live a life they didn't...