Aftermath (A Sequel to A Flas...

Por AGeekWithGlasses

Follow Naruto and the gang as they continue to live their lives after they have seen their future. What will... Más

Author's Note
Prologue - The Legacy of a Grandfather
Legacy of a Grandfather Pt.2
Author's Note
New Update
The Legacy of a Grandfather: Fate of the Damned
Aftermath: Story Arcs (in order)
Chapter 1 - The Next Day
Chapter 2 - Morning Meetings
Chapter 3 - Rookies: Group Training
Chapter 4 - Assignment
Chapter 5 - Prequel to the Chunin Exams: Part 1
Chapter 6 - Prequel to the Chunin Exams: Part 2
Chapter 7 - A Talk with Kurama
Chapter 8 - Prequel to the Chunin Exams: Part 3
Chapter 9 - The Chunin Exams
Chapter 10 - Welcome to the Chunin Exams, Genin!
Chapter 11 - The First Test
Anko
Chapter 12 - Side Plans and Reunions
Anko - Part 2
Chapter 13 - Training Ground 44: The Forest of Death
Chapter 14 - The Snake Sannin
Chapter 15 - The Snake vs. The Fox
Chapter 16 - Confrontation
Chapter 17 - Prelude to the Preliminaries
Chapter 18 - The Preliminary Round
Chapter 19 - Meeting the Gama Sennin
Chapter 20 - The Finals: An Overture
Chapter 21 - The Finals
Chapter 22 - The Finals: Part 2
Just An Update
Chapter 23 - The Finals: Part 3
Chapter 24 - The Finals: Part 4
Chapter 25 - The Finals: Part 5
Author's Note
Chapter 26 - Invasion
Chapter 27 - Unstable Jinchuriki
Chapter 28 - Battle Royale!
Chapter 29 - Jinchuriki Showdown
Chapter 30 - Shukaku of the Sands
Chapter 31 - Invasion: A Corollary
The Suna Arc I: Retreat
The Suna Arc I: The Journey Back Home
The Suna Arc I: The Village Hidden in the Sand
The Suna Arc I: The Suna Advisory Council
The Suna Arc I: A New Purpose
The Suna Arc I: Breaking Dawn
Chapter 32 - Behind Enemy Lines
Chapter 33 - The Road to Recovery
Chapter 34 - The Road to Recovery Part 2: Anko's Curse Seal
Chapter 35 - Beginning the Search for Tsunade
Chapter 36 - Traveling with Pervy Sage
Just An Update: A Hiatus
Author's Note
Chapter 37 - Tanzaku Gai
Chapter 38 - Introduction to the Akatsuki
Chapter 39 - A Nick of Time
Chapter 40 - Tsunade Senju
Chapter 41 - The Slug Princess
Chapter 42 - The Race for Tsunade
Chapter 43 - The Race for Tsunade: Part 2
Chapter 44 - The Race for Tsunade: Part 3
Chapter 45 - The Sitting Duck: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions....
Chapter 46 - Tsunade's Choice and Revival
Chapter 47 - Battle of the Three Legendary Sannin
Chapter 48 - Battle of the Three Legendary Sannin Part 2: Return of the Slug
Chapter 49 - Battle of the Three Legendary Sannin Part 3: The Reunion
Chapter 50 - Lost and Found
Chapter 51 - Side Plans and Reunions Part 2: Return to the Wave
Just An Update
Chapter 52 - Return of the Last Senju
Chapter 53 - Godaime Hokage
Special Update: Happy Mother's Day!!!
Chapter 54 - Coping
Chapter 55 - A New Era

Anko - Part 3

614 23 2
Por AGeekWithGlasses

(Warning: Rated M for mature content and lemon. Reader discretion advised.  If you don't care for the content, skip it.  Thank you.)

(Nine years after the Kyuubi attack....)

THUMP.

SQUEAK.

THUMP.

SQUEAK.

THUMP.

'I really need to remember to push the bed away from the wall.' Anko thought to herself as she turned to see the worn paint chip off and some of the sheet rock indent along the edges of the head board. Of course, the guy on top of her didn't notice. He was too busy pounding into her and enjoying himself. Said man was sweating and panting loudly, a small river of spit coming out the corner of his mouth and he continued to propel himself into her. His breath stank of cheap booze and each drive of his body between her thighs, forced her thighs open wide with the rhythm of his furious back and forth thrusts.

The dark haired Chunin had what seemed like a few days of chin whiskers and an ear piercing. He had a small scar on his chin and had dark eyes. The man was no where near handsome, however, he wasn't ugly either. He had the sort of face that was easy to forget, perfect for a good fuck and go.

When he tried to kiss her, she moved her head to the side in annoyance. Not letting her action put him off, he instead began to lasciviously lick her neck, groaning into her skin. His hands were squeezing her breasts hard, his fingers digging around the supple firm curve of her bosom and nipples. Anko didn't mind this at all. She liked it rough and hard. The feeling of a man's desire and lust clenching small bits of pain to match the pleasure. Feeling his need to satisfy. His need to release. His need for her. She liked feeling needed.

Hard, rough, and impersonal. That was always how she like it best. It was primal and raw without wasted words or pretenses. No words to sweep her off her feet and no empty promises. The pungent smell of sex always filled her senses and was all, but a second aroma she welcomed as part of her daily existence.

She mentally sighed as she laid there, enjoying the man's efforts. She began to think about the different men she knew. There were some that would look her up when they came back from long missions or just felt the need for a good lay. She would tell them yes or no and whichever it was they were always fine with it. Most came because there was an understanding that they came because she was available and wouldn't expect anything beyond a little bit of pleasure. No strings attached. They were the one's that understood their role and accepted it.

Then there were the overeager boys that always made her laugh at how they had audacity to even approach her or chase after all over town, hoping to enjoy a quick grope or maybe even get lucky enough to have her make a man out of them. She would sometimes entertain them and give them a little thrill, but in general, she usually just teased them a bit. They were the one's that only dreamed to conquer her like she were some prize. She was the fantasy they only hoped to encounter in their lifetime. Anko tended not to tempt them for too long. The work of prying them off of her always ended badly - for them.

Of course, there were those that were more skilled than others. Kakashi was the first man to come to mind at this. He was one of her more of an occasional lays. Men like him tended to a bit of a jerk and sometimes an jackass, but they were damn good between the sheets. It was a shame that they also tended to be some of the most fucked up ones, but hey, weren't they all? She sure wasn't one to talk.

Anko's mind began to float towards the one that seemed to make her guilty about it all. The one that had been bold enough to confront her about herself. The only one who was able to break down her walls within only knowing her for a short period of time. The blonde haired gaki that grew to be overprotective of her and became like a brother to her. She frowned at that. He would be pissed if he could see what she was doing at the moment.

THUMP.

SQUEAK.

THUMP.

SQUEAK.

THUMP.

SQUEAK.

The noises began to come a faster pace as their rhythm grew frantic. Feeling his member begin to swell within her, Anko's attention was brought back to the bucking male on top of her.

"I'm gonna cum!" he grunted in a pant as the cheap springs in the mattress continued to squeak in complaint at the two of them stampeding away. Her breasts bounced to the enthusiastic attention he was exerting onto her.

"Then, pull out of me." Anko ordered, her breath still even and giving him a first glance since the time they fell onto her bed.

"But I've got a condom on." he answered without missing a beat, settling closer into her, hip to hip. He even tried to entice her by grinding circles inside of her to try to convince her with his skill, which only served to further annoy her. "It should be okay."

"Condoms break, asshole!" Anko snapped. While she did like his grinds, she did not like it that much. For her, her rules were set in stone and she upheld them. It didn't matter if the guy was packing a horse dick or could curl her toes with his kisses if she allowed it.

"Pull out or I swear I'll cut it off!" she growled with a glare. She did not give him the tone or look a gentle lover, but a woman could and WOULD do as she promised. A kunai was no more than a second away from her grasp.

Knowing her reputation, he disappointingly pulled himself out of her. Snatching the slippery latex off, he stroked himself furiously for a few seconds until his hand stopped at his base and he released. It came out in short, white drippy squirts over her stomach and inner thighs. He gasped loudly as he ejaculated, much to the amusement of Anko. The scene was always comically blissful, watching a man's 'cum face'. The woman found herself to be entertained by it. The sticky mess afterwards was an annoyance, but it was something that she learned to accept without complaint.

Sheets were easy to wash and it gave her something to do after a night of drinking, dango, and good old rutting, each being equal in enjoyment. But still, the whole 'marking their territory' with their cum shots on her seemed to amaze her at how much it seemed to please them. As if they weren't just a regular fuck. The more egotistical men like a certain jonin she knew, always wanted it somewhere near her face or inside her mouth, something she was more than willing to oblige. The lazy one's pulled out and shot wherever was close enough for them to do their business on. It amused her how their little custom seemed to make that little slice of heaven their crowning achievement.

Afterwards, came the mumbled off excuses of how they had something else to do or didn't want anything associated with her. To that, she just shrugged her shoulders. Amazing how much a little bit of lost fluids can cause some men to have a complete change in attitude toward her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." Anko told him, lying in bed covered in sweat. Her legs were sticky and still spread with him ready to lay back on top of her. "You can get dressed and go now."

Kneeling there, the chunin smiled down at her, putting one hand back on her thigh. Anko inwardly sighed. If she didn't say anything soon, he was going to settle himself between her thighs again and possibly go inside of her without protection. They would always try at one point or another. If they could get that far, then what was stopping them from starting over again without necessary protection?

"Didn't you like it? You didn't make much noise." he commented. "I didn't think I was that bad." he said jokingly, trying to make her smile and probably hoping to get on her good side to endure another session.

Anko gave him a blank stare. She liked it fine. Although he hadn't managed to make her cum, it was still better than being all alone. To her, anything was better than that. But at the moment, the jonin had wanted to go to sleep. She sat up in bed to face the man who was still kneeling near her legs.

"Of course I liked it." she told them with an exaggerated smile with her eyes closed and her head lightly cocked to the side. "The earth moved, the angels wept, and the fucking heavens rained down upon me. It made me feel like it was my very first time. You were really amazing Hideki."

"My name's Homuro!" he exclaimed, having the nerve to be indignant.

"Whatever, Hamura. Just get dressed and get out of here." Anko said as she closed her legs to him and looked away. She didn't care about sparing his feelings. It wasn't like he was anyone who mattered to her.

The chunin stared at her for a second. "Huh." he said as he slid off of her bed, knowing an obvious dismissal when he saw one. Truth be told, it wasn't his first time sleeping with her and judging by the longing look in his eyes, it wasn't going to be the last. The purple-haired kunoichi always got around and his turn would come up again, sooner or later.

He tossed his used condom into the waste basket before he got dressed. "You really are a cold bitch, aren't you?" he called over her shoulder as he started to leave.

His comment immediately caught her attention. It wasn't what others had called her, but one usually lead to another. She shrugged it off and turned over in her bed. She liked being called a scary bitch, but a cold bitch.....that was just uncalled for.

"You didn't think so a minute ago." she countered, glancing at him from the corner of her eye.

The man was about to say something else when a new voice spoke.

"I think you should listen to what the lady said and leave." a dark voice voiced, scaring the hell out of them both.

They turned in the direction of the voice to find a figure dressed in completely black with a fox mask on his face. His hair was short and black, and he was around 5'9" in height. A katana was strapped to his back and a shuriken pouch bandaged around his left leg. Anko's mouth went dry at the sight of their new arrival. She knew exactly who the person was. And she knew that he was not happy at the moment.

"Who the hell are you?" the man now known as Homuro asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing." the masked man responded.

Homuro turned to Anko who was only staring at the newcomer. "Do you know this guy, Anko?" he asked, only to receive no response from the woman.

"It doesn't matter if she knows me or not." the stranger said, taking one menacing step forward. "I already told you once and will only tell you once more. Get. The. Fuck. Out."

The man began to lightly sweat at the killing intent that was coming from the man. With a light gulp, he scrambled for his things, not wanting in trouble with the ANBU. His eyes fell back upon Anko, who was looking down and avoiding eye contact with him. He bitterly shook his head as he turned back to the man, who was staring holes into his skull. Seeing that it looked like he was about to throw him out the window, Homuro quickly left the room and rushed out the front door. The masked man turned to Anko once he turned the front door slam shut. The atmosphere was tense and Anko knew he was scolding and probably glaring at her behind his mask.

"Naru-" she started but was cut off.

"Save it!" he growled, taking in her naked form. He frowned in disgust at the white stuff that covered her stomach and thighs, and the sticky mess on the sheets and blankets of her bed. He turned away, not being able to stomach seeing her like that in such condition.

"Go clean yourself up and put some damn clothes on." Naruto said sharply as he began to walk out of her room.

Anko grimaced but said nothing as she did what she was told. There were only a few people that have ever gotten away with talking to her like that, including the Hokage himself. Not even Ibiki spoke to her like that. But of course, Naruto was always different. She could never bring herself to touch him, even though she couldn't if she tried. Maybe it was because she still felt guilty about what she had said to him that day. She knew it had effected him, even though he had told her he forgave her. She sighed as she entered her bathroom. This child had her wrapped his finger and probably knew it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Anko came out the bathroom, she found that her room had been cleaned. The sheets of her bed had been changed, her floor had been cleared, and the waste basket had been emptied. She also saw that her laundry had been taken out. She stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her body and walked toward her dresser, that she noticed had been cleared off as well.

'Neat freak.' Anko thought to herself as she opened her middle drawer and grabbed her lotion. Right as she sat on her bed, Naruto came into the room.

"Your walls need to be repainted." he commented as his eyes traveled up the worn walls to her bed. "And you need a better mattress for your bed. It's overused."

"Well if you have that cash, replace it, by all means." she said with her voice laced in sarcasm.

"Maybe I would if you didn't have complete strangers in and out of your room." he suddenly snapped.

Anko pursed her lips and continued to lotion her legs. The room grew silent after that. Naruto sighed as he rubbed his temples. He needed to control his temper. Anko felt a dip in her bed, indicating that the blonde must have gotten in. He had gotten a lot colder lately. It had all started last year when he lost his team. Since that night, it was like a part of him was missing. Whenever she would ask about it, he would brush it off or change the subject. Even the commander refused to tell her what happened, saying it was his story to tell and that he would share when he felt like it. Of course, Anko called bullshit. What she did know was that Naruto was the only one that could tell her.

"How long were you there?" Anko asked lowly.

"Long enough." he spat bitterly.

Anko winced at that. He was definitely upset with her. "I'm sorry." she said.

Naruto sighed again as he scooted up behind her. He pulled her towel down, revealing her bare back to him. He grabbed the lotion from her and squirted some onto his hands. He rubbed his hands together before he began to massage the lotion onto her back.

"No you're not Anko." Naruto replied. "You are sorry you got caught."

Anko didn't reply to that, knowing it was true. "I wasn't expecting you tonight." she said honestly.

"Hm." Naruto hummed as he rubbed lotion onto her shoulders. "I came to tell you that I was leaving for a mission tomorrow."

"Another solo mission?" Anko asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." Naruto said.

"You sure have been on a lot of those lately." Anko stated.

"Aw, is someone missing me?" Naruto teased.

Anko scoffed. "You wish, gaki." she said with a small smile.

After Naruto finished lotioning her back, he moved back to his side of the bed, allowing her to finish moisturizing herself. Once she finished, she cut off the lights and got into bed. Cuddling into her personal heater as always, Anko draped her arm over his waist and her legs over his. Naruto subconsciously started to pet her hair, earning a hum of approval.

"I'm sorry, Anko." he whispered to her as her eyes began to grow heavy.

"Hm." was her reply.

Minutes later, Anko was sound asleep, lightly snoring as Naruto continued to run his hands through her unrestricted hair. He stared up at the ceiling. He thought about what Chief had told him not long before he arrived to Anko's apartment. He didn't understand his reasons for leaving, but he understood that he had a duty to this village and didn't further question him about it. He had came to see Anko tonight because it was going to be his last time seeing her for a while. After Chief left, he was supposed to take the mantle of ANBU Commander.

He looked down at the woman that was sleeping beside him. The woman he considered as a sister. Despite her tendencies, he knew she would be okay. She was a strong woman and she wasn't one of Konoha's top kunoichi for nothing. If things turn out the way they do, he probably wouldn't see her until the Chunin Exams in three years. Tired of thinking, Naruto closed his eyes and allowed his self to fall victim to sleep. He would be gone by the morning and off to his mission.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

392K 12.8K 41
She was thrown into a world of ninjas for one reason. Naruto Uzumaki. Yet a certain man with silver hair had sneeked his way into her heart all the w...
220K 8.8K 37
(This story is based with the fact that the anime does not exist, therefore [Y/N] has no idea of the Akatsuki). What will the Akatsuki do when Tobi...
54.1K 1.9K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...
6.4K 225 13
Naruto Uzumaki, the human sacrifice. Wonder what would happen if he discovered his heritage earlier? Well, here's a take on that. Follow Naruto as h...