Fangs: The Revamp (BOOK 1 & 2...

By DarkWater120

Book 1: Clara. An 18 year old young woman who thought life was easy. What a lie that was. Her parents were ta... More

BOOK DETAILS
Chapter 1 - Writing A Old Note
Chapter 2 - Elisa
Chapter 3 - Sharing Pasts
Chapter 4 - Engraved Memory
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Real Her
Chapter 6 - Bite Marks
Chapter 7 - Breaking Point
Chapter 8 - Normal Again-Ish
Chapter 9 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 10 - Mourning
Chapter 11 - Her New Form
Chapter 12 - Feeding From Her Mate
Chapter 13 - Glowing Eyes
Chapter 14 - Revenge
Chapter 15 - She Ain't Happy
Chapter 16 - The End?
Chapter 17 - Kim and Grace
Chapter 18 - Marked On Her Birthday
Chapter 19 - Oh Fang Marks...
Chapter 20 - One Big Happy Family...
Chapter 21 - Bonded
Chapter 22 - Oh Sister...
Chapter 23 - Kim's Ex-Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Time To Escape
Join Us
???
Chapter 26 - Tough One
Chapter 27 - Vampire Child
Chapter 28 - Loss
Chapter 29 - Awake & A Confession
Chapter 29 - Slowly Warming Up Or Not
Chapter 30 - Trap Of Guilt
Chapter 31 - Lips
Chapter 32 - Locked In With Her
Chapter 33 - Incident
Chapter 34 - Irresistible Dark Queen
Chapter 35 - Vampire Love
Chapter 36 - Ceremony

Chapter 25 - Welcome To The Family

123 5 3
By DarkWater120

Tonight is the night of all nights that I have had. Will I be a vampire or remain human? That is for Rebecca to decide. I was looking out of the window again, letting out a small sigh. I miss my sister. I was admiring the beautiful black sky, there was no stars which was a shame. I love watching the stars. Finally, the blood moon started to appear within the clouds. The red light was shining onto me, before I felt a cloth wrap around my head, covering my vision. 

Automatically, my hand went behind my head, before touching someone's hands which I knew was Rebecca's. Her hands were freezing. "Why are you covering my vision?" I asked her before she started to lead me out of the bedroom. Where was she taking me? I got so many questions to ask her. What is she going to do to me on this night?

A minute later, I was sat down on a chair. I didn't know where I was, but I assumed that it was another bedroom. Or somewhere else that I don't know about?

Then, I felt a hand touch my arm, making me jump. "Hey, don't be scared of your own sister." Rebecca said. Wait. No. 

My pulse was rising every second. 

"I am here too..." I heard Kim's voice say. What is going on? Can someone PLEASE tell me what the FUCK is going on?!

"Rebecca? Have you become one of them too?" I asked her before the blindfold came off. I had my eyes shut, terrified of opening them. 

"How about you open your eyes and see for yourself?" Kim's ex-girlfriend asked me, oh great she is here too. They are all here. They are all here to see me turn...

It took me a short while to open my eyes, before they landed on Rebecca, who was standing in front of me. I then let out a loud scream as I saw that her eyes were black. This has to be a nightmare. It has to be...how the hell did they find us?!

"You sick bitches! You consumed her! You consumed her!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, before Rebecca placed her fingers underneath my chin, making me look up at her. Don't look into her eyes. I can do this. 

This was too terrifying. Oh my god. I didn't notice the blood on her mouth. I didn't know vampires can drink other vampire's blood. Especially the soulless ones which I never knew existed.

I turned my head to the side, staring at my sister who was staring back at me. Then, I felt my mate sink her fangs into my neck. I then suddenly can't move. I then looked up at the ceiling, but it was starting to become too late. 

Don't close your eyes, Amelia. Carry on fighting it. Come on, you are better than this. I let out a groan before I felt Rebecca pull away. I then felt her lips touch mine before she pulled away. I was losing this battle with my humanity and letting the dark side of me consume me. 

"Now, give her your blood." I heard Kim tell Rebecca. "I know. I just want to watch her lose the battle with herself." Rebecca replied before I let out a loud angered hiss. Fuck!

Then, my body started to calm down before my eyes moved to stare at Rebecca's exposed neck. Now...Now I can finally bite her and make her mine...

I stood up from the chair before I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me. I then finally sank my new fangs into her. I then started to drink that tasty blood of hers. 

"Welcome to the family, sister." 

// Now, I got a small announcement to make. This is the last chapter of Book 2, because I have ran out of ideas now. But, I am going to be making a new vampire book called Join Us. 

So thank you so much for voting this book and making it my top book on my account. Thank you all so much. I love you all. <3 

Join Us is now up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
2.6K 124 16
Tribrid Series- Book 2 ********************************************* The Blood moon eclipses had bought more tragedy to Alexandrea's life than she co...
6.2K 297 12
In the world today, Vampires rule, they are above all. Humans are slaves. Children who are born through a Vampire and human are killed right away. ...
460 58 28
'This world is sick. And we are nothing more than mere symptoms.' Over four centuries ago the sun set - and never rose again, plunging the world into...