Fangs: The Revamp (BOOK 1 & 2...

DarkWater120 tarafından

Book 1: Clara. An 18 year old young woman who thought life was easy. What a lie that was. Her parents were ta... Daha Fazla

BOOK DETAILS
Chapter 1 - Writing A Old Note
Chapter 2 - Elisa
Chapter 3 - Sharing Pasts
Chapter 4 - Engraved Memory
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Real Her
Chapter 6 - Bite Marks
Chapter 7 - Breaking Point
Chapter 8 - Normal Again-Ish
Chapter 9 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 10 - Mourning
Chapter 11 - Her New Form
Chapter 12 - Feeding From Her Mate
Chapter 13 - Glowing Eyes
Chapter 14 - Revenge
Chapter 15 - She Ain't Happy
Chapter 16 - The End?
Chapter 17 - Kim and Grace
Chapter 18 - Marked On Her Birthday
Chapter 19 - Oh Fang Marks...
Chapter 21 - Bonded
Chapter 22 - Oh Sister...
Chapter 23 - Kim's Ex-Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Time To Escape
Chapter 25 - Welcome To The Family
Join Us
???
Chapter 26 - Tough One
Chapter 27 - Vampire Child
Chapter 28 - Loss
Chapter 29 - Awake & A Confession
Chapter 29 - Slowly Warming Up Or Not
Chapter 30 - Trap Of Guilt
Chapter 31 - Lips
Chapter 32 - Locked In With Her
Chapter 33 - Incident
Chapter 34 - Irresistible Dark Queen
Chapter 35 - Vampire Love
Chapter 36 - Ceremony

Chapter 20 - One Big Happy Family...

106 6 3
DarkWater120 tarafından

"Don't worry, baby sis. We will find a perfect home someday." I told my growing-up sister. We were walking in a deep, beautiful forest which was slowly dying. I loved the sound of the crunching of the brown leaves. "When, big sis?" Grace asked me in her adorable little voice. "I don't know. But, when we find the perfect home, no matter how long it takes us, we will be safe." I replied to her before we heard a twig snap behind us...

My eyes snapped open, revealing the massive bedroom once again. That dream...it felt so real. I was having the most deepest sleep I ever had. Maybe I was put in a coma by someone, because it surely felt like it. There was one person on my mind. Grace. 

Just as I was about to get up and have a shower to try and get rid of the emotional feeling, the door opened. I quickly sat up when I saw it was Grace. "You're awake!" she cheered, now that was the Grace that I know! She has finally gone out of that stupid spell. She ran up to the bed before jumping onto it and wrapping her arms around me, pulling me into a deep much-needed hug. 

I couldn't help myself but to sob onto her shoulder. She was wearing a long sleeved Victorian dress which was a bit like her style now. Well, it wasn't that Victorian as it had some sparkle and her hair was tied up in a neat bun. 

"I am so sorry, Grace. For making you a vampire hunter." I apologised to her during my sobs. I felt her hand stroke my messy hair. I was still wearing that grey vest and jeans. 

"There is nothing to be sorry about, big sis. I should be saying sorry for letting Kim control me." she replied, her voice breaking a bit as she also started to cry. 

A few minutes of crying on each other's shoulders later, we had calmed down. We were still in an embrace. "Does Kim know that you are not under her horrible spell?" I asked her before Grace shook her head. 

"The bite marks have healed on your neck. That's good news." she said to me before I looked at the clock ticking on the wall. It had just gone half past 4 in the afternoon.

"How many days are there until the blood moon?" I asked Grace before she replied, "I got no idea." 

Well fuck. I passed out on Tuesday and the blood moon is on a Saturday...

"What day is it?" I asked Grace before she widened her eyes in realisation. "Oh my god, it is Saturday." she told me before we both turned to look at the door, luckily there was nobody there yet. 

"What do we do, sis?" she asked me in a panicked tone. "Hide?" I replied as a question before she shook her head. "We can't hide! They can sense our heart beats!" she told me before we heard some footsteps coming up the stairs. 

"Girls? Can you come into the dining room?" Kim called from the stairs, my heart rate then increased rapidly. Her voice sounded so kind. But I know it's a trick. Grace then pulled away from the embrace before she turned her body towards the door. I quickly grabbed her hand tightly as I could, "DON'T." I said to her in a strict tone before she turned to look at me. She had that sweet smile on her face.

"Why not? This is our chance to be a one big happy family." She asked me before she started to pull me up from the bed. She was dragging me with her. 

"She is going to turn you into one of them! A..." I began to say before a image of Rebecca popped into my mind. "A what?" Grace asked, stopping at the top of the stairs. 

"She is controlling me to not say the word that she doesn't like! Come on, Grace! Snap out of it!" I then yelled, trying to get some sense into her before she turned normal. 

"What just happened?" she asked me before I took her back into the bedroom. I grabbed the coffee table before jamming it against the door knob. I started to heavily pant before I looked at Grace. She was holding a pillow, she was acting like she was 4 years old again. 

"We got exactly one hour before the blood moon touches the sky. It is going to be a long one too. I am going to have a quick shower, so please whatever you do, don't let her get into your head." I told her before I grabbed a black buttoned t-shirt and some jeans again. I then went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

Another image popped into my head as I got undressed and hopped into the shower. Get out of my head, Rebecca. Why are you doing this to me? "I will never submit...never..." I said to myself. A half an hour later, I got out of the shower and quickly dried myself. I then grabbed my dirty bra and got dressed again. I left my hair dripping wet.

I opened the door of the bathroom to see that Kim and Rebecca weren't in the room. Phew. Grace was no longer holding the pillow. She was just staring at the door, with her eyes widened. "I think we should go down to see what they want from us." Grace said to me before looked up at me. 

"For one last time, NO." I strictly told her before Grace suddenly let out a groan. "My head...I keep on seeing Kim..." she groaned before I looked at the window, the sky was a deadly terrifying red as the blood moon was rising. I forgot that the time went quicker on a blood moon. Then it goes slow again.

"We can get through this. I know we can. Block her out of your head. You don't need that bitch." I said to her, trying to be positive before I looked at the window again, only to see Kim standing there, waiting to be let in. She was staring at Grace, her dangerous dark red eyes glowing. 

Then, Grace turned her head towards the window. Kim pressed her lips against the glass, before she started to smile at Grace. I felt goosebumps all over me. Grace then started to look for a handle to open the window, which sent alarms in my head but I for some reason wanted for this to happen. Maybe I will remain as a human. 

I watched Kim point to the handle which was at the top of it. I then started to move towards the door as Grace started to pull the window open. "That's my girl." Kim said to her, stepping into the room before I opened the door, making me let out a scream as Rebecca was there in front of me. 

I started to breathe heavily as I then ran past her, before going into her bedroom since the other bedroom was basically a spare. I looked around for some sort of weapon, quickly starting to realise that there was none. "Stay still, I want to share you my wonderful gift." she ordered me which I disobeyed. I then heard my sister scream, which sent another set of alarms in my head. I then started to cover my ears with my hands before pressing my teeth together at the high pitched screaming. 

Then, I felt Rebecca wrap her arms around me, comforting me during this horrific time of my life. A long few seconds later, the screaming stopped, making me feel some sense of relief. "I think Kim wants to show you someone that you love dearly..." she told me as I uncovered my ears. I can't fucking do this anymore. I felt Rebecca guide me back down the hall and into the spare bedroom. And there was Grace, with her neck bleeding and her eyes shut. She was laying on the bed, sprawled out with Kim on top of her. 

I then started to struggle against Rebecca's firm grip, before Grace's eyes snapped open. Oh shit. Her eyes...Her eyes...

"Grace, is that you?" I managed to ask her before she looked at me. That look in her eyes sent a spark down my spine. Kim then exposed her neck for Grace. I can't look. 

I then watched Grace sink her new fangs into her mate's neck. She was then feeding in front of me.  Well, that was it...she was no longer human. Kim started to let out a few moans of pleasure before she gave Rebecca a look. 

I then was taken back into her bedroom. She closed the door behind her before I took a glance at what she was wearing. She was wearing a black blouse with a skirt. Her eyes were staring at me, taking me in. 

"Are you happy for your best friend?" I asked her in a hurt tone. She ignored the question before she offered her hand to me. 

I shook my head before a sharp pain entered my chest. "Why are you not submitting to me?" she asked me that type of question before I replied through a gasp, "I hate you..." 

"That is also a bad word to use around me. I am not hateful." she told me, still offering her hand to me. I started to get sweaty again as I was fighting this feeling inside of me. 

Take her hand. Take her hand. Take her hand. 

I then stopped fighting. I let out a small unexpected happy sigh as my body lifted itself up. I wrapped my hand with hers before I started to touch her neck with my finger tips. I wanted to bite her but I can't...what the fuck?

She then placed her hand against my left shoulder, pulling my buttoned t-shirt to expose it. She then took one step closer to me as she pressed her soft lips against my shoulder.  I almost didn't realise that I was still touching her neck. "I want to do so many things to you...but I don't know if you will let me since you are that stubborn." I heard her whisper before I gave a small kiss on her pretty neck. What is going on with me? 

I felt Rebecca kiss up to my jaw before stopping. We then looked at each other's eyes before I hesitated.

Rebecca's fangs then started to expose before she looked at my neck. Pull away NOW, Amelia. But I can't...she is too damn beautiful...

Then, without thinking properly, I took off my buttoned t-shirt completely, then my jeans. I was now in my underwear. 

"Is this what you wanted, mistress?" I asked her before I started to smile at her. Then, I started to walk backwards towards the bed. I then laid down on it. I don't give a fuck now. I want her and she wants me. 

Within seconds, she was on top of me...

// This is the longest chapter I ever done on Wattpad. Next chapter will be a little bit steamy as Amelia will be going through her first time with Rebecca. Don't worry, there will still be a few more chapters of these two. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.6K 124 16
Tribrid Series- Book 2 ********************************************* The Blood moon eclipses had bought more tragedy to Alexandrea's life than she co...
17.5K 1.5K 23
Reaching a decision that will forever change her life, not to mention the fate of the world, she seeks out the one person that can give her the stren...
6.2K 294 12
In the world today, Vampires rule, they are above all. Humans are slaves. Children who are born through a Vampire and human are killed right away. ...
262K 14.2K 37
***Part 2 in the Zone Zero series*** ***MATURE CONTENT INSIDE*** Do not read this first. please read Zone Zero and then read Redemption. Otherwise it...