Best Friend's Lover

بواسطة DrippingFantasies_

Feelings come whenever they feel, no time limit or warning. Sometimes those feelings can become chaotic , sti... المزيد

Cast
1. Family Issues
2. They Don't Know
3. Tutoring ?
4. The Nerve
5. On the Low
6. A Bunch of BS
7. First Session
8. Progress
9. Livid or Digusted?
10. Morning Drama
11. Connecting too Well
12. Party Dramatics
13. You've been Distant
14. Not Me
15. Wasting Time
16. Harsh
17. I Miss You
18. Body Shots
19. Cant Keep Doing This
20. Thanksgiving Brawl
21. Breaking Point
22. The Truth is Gonna Come Out
23. Relationship Probs
24. Winter Ball pt.1
25. Winter Ball pt.2
26. A Bitch is Blocked
27. Christmas Day
28. Christmas Day Pt.2
29. Talk
30. Disloyalty
31. Mixed Emotions
32. Exposed
33.
34. Prom Proposal
35. The lake
36. Talk About What?
38. Arguments
39. He trippin'
40. Crossing Boundaries
41. Shopping Trip
42. Prom
43. Its Always Something
44. I didnt know how to tell you
47. Date night
48. Ronnie
49. Talking to an Angel
50. Final Goodbyes
51. Its okay to not be okay
52. Last day
53. Tapes
54. The Tour
55. Stay the night?
56. Who's this?
1. First Day (Pt.2)
2. Things Change (PT.2)
3.Sneaking Out (Pt.2)
4. Regular Days (Pt. 2)
5. Peeped (Pt.2)
6. Spending time (Pt.2)
7. Spending Time (PT. 2)
8. Ice Pack (Pt.2)
9. Do Not Disturb (PT. 2)
10. We Won (Pt.2)
11. Meeting the new sibling (Pt.2)
12. Nothing Matters (Pt.2)
13. Let loose (Pt.2)
14. Chillin (Pt.2)
15. Dumber and Dumber (Pt.2)
16. Who couldve did it? (Pt.2)
17. You've been blowing me
18. I'll regret it later (Pt.2)
19. Broken (Pt.2
20. Let It Go (Pt.2)
21. Big Brawl (Pt.2)
22. In a Tight Space (Pt.2)
23. Suspended?
24. Im disappointed
25. Yall Just Kissed... (PT.2)
26. Im not ready (PT.2)
26. Coming to my senses (Pt.2)
27. Prom preparation (Pt.2)
28. No Need To Thank Me (Pt.2)
29. Will You Go To Prom With me?
30. Closure (PT.2)
31. Walking Temptation (PT.2)
32. Making Amends (Pt.2)
33. Final Goodbyes
Epiloque
My Peace
New Book!

37. Birthday Celebration

2.5K 121 28
بواسطة DrippingFantasies_

Wassup Peeps, Happy Holidays🎉
What's been your favorite chapter so far? Comment please❤️

Julian

March 21, the day a real man adored the earth. I sat up against my headboard, responding back to birthday messages. Many notifications on Instagram came through from various accounts posting me on their pages. Some were embarrassing pictures, videos, some odd videos of me playing football. On the nightstand, sat a big breakfast that my family prepared for me this morning. I heard Neenan and Noah struggling in the kitchen earlier this morning, then made a bunch of noise trying to sneak it in the room.

Putting the tray on the bed, I picked up the semi burnt toast, spreading some jelly on the top. I shook my head at all the fruit and a small cup of yogurt on the side. "At least they tried"

Soon enough, Natalie's contact name popped across the screen. A recent picture of us together showed up, I waited a minute admiring the two of us together. Pressing the green icon, her face soon popped on the screen, smiling. "Happy birthday, baby" she gleamed excitedly, waving a big birthday gift around in the camera.

"Thanks babe, what's in the bag" I smirked, bouncing my eyebrows. "That's for me right"

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Nah, it's for my side dude instead" she responded sarcastically. "Don't play with me" I quickly replied in all seriousness. "That's a bad joke to do on my birthday"

"I forgot how sensitive you are" she said with her face close to the camera, slowly reapplying her lipgloss. "I'll give you the gift next time I see you"

I groaned at the sweet juice from the pineapple. I mixed it well with the berry flavored yogurt. Furrowing my eyebrows at the screen, I curved my lips. "You don't plan on seeing me today" I questioned in curiosity. It wasn't a necessity for her to come over or anything. I just assumed she would since she's been talking about for the past few days. Her eyes widened in surprise. "I thought you would be spending times with your friends, I was gonna come see you the day after. I just assumed you had plans already" she giggled, playing with the bonnet on her head.

"The team wanna hangout later on but it's nothing major. You don't wanna come spend time with your man" I asked, playfully pouting. "You've been complaining all week about not being able to see me"

Before she could respond, another cough slipped out her mouth. She went into a coughing fit, holding up her mini trashcan to spit out her mucus. I covered my mouth, pretending to be in disgust. "I wanna see you but I'm not feeling to hot. I don't wanna be sickly on your birthday, that's not cute"

"You think I care"

I've seen her at her lowest on FaceTime or in person. Even her being sick wasn't enough to keep me away. "Trynna he miss daredevil, I got myself sick"

I squinted my eyes, pointing at her. "I called it" I said jumping around. "I knew it was coming soon."

That night, I took a scorching hot shower, dosed up on the vitamin c. I didn't want any surprises of waking up with a snotty nose or anything. When I get sick, my dad always wants a reason for the sudden obstacle, there's no explanation. "Don't worry baby, your sickness will be coming, you just wait" she said slowly, in an evil villain type voice. "I'll be waiting"

"But anyways, have fun on your special day. Enjoy it and don't do anything stupid, I might come see you if I don't feel like shit"

"Thanks sweetheart. Please don't feel like shit"

After the call ended, I went downstairs, putting my dishes in the sink. My dad sat on the counter, playing music through the speaker. The box x Roddy Rich, was playing loudly throughout the house, causing me to bust out randomly rapping.

"Told em' fuck 12, fuck swat" I turned around seeing my dad, shake his head in disappointment. "She sucked a nigga soul, got the Cashapp"

My dad stood up, getting up in my face. "Oh my part finna come on" he got hyped, rewinding it back. "She sucked a nigga soul, got the Cashapp. Told em' wipe a nigga nose, say slatt slatt" he rapped, putting his index finger under his nose.

"Have you heard from your mother" he asked, turning the music down. I shook my head, not bothering to verbally respond, I haven't talk to that woman in weeks, not by choice. I've called countless times but there's never been an answer. At first I thought it was just the wrong time of day or something, maybe she's just busy. Then it started to click that maybe she's ignoring me or has to much going on to worry about her children. After all the lady had no problem packing up her bags to live with another man. Apart of me feels like, she hasn't stop messing with him, even though he ruined a flawless family. We had our ups and downs sure, but we had an amazing bond that no one could break.

Our parents seemed happy but maybe it was all a facade. "Can I hangout with the homies later" he nodded, patting my shoulder. "Enjoy your seventeenth birthday, just don't anything that could land you in jail or jeopardize your future"

       "I'm not, love you"

    "Love you son"

       Later on in the night, we were all hanging out at Jeremy's house. His parents are out on a date night so they wouldn't be home anytime soon. The ten of us were all on the couch discussing football and playing loud music in the background. The doorbell rung and he quickly got up, jogging over to the door. There was a wide smile on his face as the ladies revealed themselves. All of them were in skimpy wear, preparing themselves for a night of fun. Sighing I already thought of a million ways this get together could take a turn for the worst.

      The other boys were hyped, getting up to greet them while I sat in the corner. I was determine to not risk my relationship and I wasn't trynna be in hot water with Natalie.

       Calvin, waved me over to come in the kitchen. "Stop being a wuss on your birthday, it's time to get lit" he prompted, passing me a red cup. Smelling the cup, the wind of alcohol instantly went up my nose. Shrugging, I took a small sip, dancing to the beat. "This is really good" I randomly blurted out, nodding in amazement.

      "Let's play a game of never have I ever" Lauren suggested, sneaking a glance at me. Everyone agreed, finding a seat on the beige carpet floor. "If you've don't it before, take a shot"

"I'll go first"Nathan raises his hand. "Never have I ever sucked dick" he smirked knowingly, waiting the whole cheerleading squad shamelessly taking a shot to the head. There were only two that hadn't took a shot yet. "Never have I ever had sex in the woods" Everyone has a look of disgust on their faces as Lauren awkwardly ducks down another shot.

        Calvin pointed at me, assuming that I would take a shot to. She must've cheated on me once again to do some trifling shit like that. "It wasn't me, I don't wanna risk some creature crawling up my dick" I slyly said watching her shoot daggers in the side of my face. After ten more rounds, things started to become a blur shortly after. We a sat around the living room, slumped. Jeremy slammed his phone down on the couch, mumbling a few curse words. "The hell wrong with you"

    "Aubrey tripping again bruh" Jeremy barely said above a whisper. "She won't even reply to none of my shit but can post for days on Instagram"

  "She's been posting subliminal shit all day , I rather her say the shit to me" he voiced, harshly. "I just wanna hear her voice or even get a damn text"

One of the teammates, went on triller, propping up the phone on the fireplace. "Mop, mop, mop" we all struggled to do the dance, looking retarded on the camera. For the next cut, we moved further back to get everyone in the video, doing the dance. "We lit" I said as the video got air dropped to my phone. I instantly went to Instagram posting the twenty second video on my story.

"Before we all go home" Rebecca started, snuggling extra close to Nathan. "We should all sing the birthday song to Julian" she suggested, clearing her throat. Everyone cheered getting in a big circle, I stood in the middle of course as all the camera faced me, catching my weirded out expression. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Julian"

"Happy birthday to you"

In the middle of them, regaining their composure. I stayed put, furrowing my eyebrows. Snapping my fingers , I pointed towards Lauren in confusion. "Isn't she pregnant" I spoke louder than attended. The room got extra quiet , the teens taking in what I said. Lauren just stood there like a deer caught in headlights. "Did everyone forget about that and she's been drinking all night"

"There isn't a baby" she confessed. "Anymore" she finished, slipping back on her shoes.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

52.5K 3.2K 21
❤️ #Chicklit #Humor #Romance #NewAdult The moment was profound. The moment was mine. The moment was all that I dreamt it could be. Little did I know...
80 4 8
~𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...
424 25 13
LOVE HURTS, IT CAUSES ANGER, JEALOUSY, OBSESSION, WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME BACK?! Story of two girls who have been besties for more than a decade and b...
106K 4.8K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..