Fangs: The Revamp (BOOK 1 & 2...

By DarkWater120

Book 1: Clara. An 18 year old young woman who thought life was easy. What a lie that was. Her parents were ta... More

BOOK DETAILS
Chapter 1 - Writing A Old Note
Chapter 2 - Elisa
Chapter 4 - Engraved Memory
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Real Her
Chapter 6 - Bite Marks
Chapter 7 - Breaking Point
Chapter 8 - Normal Again-Ish
Chapter 9 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 10 - Mourning
Chapter 11 - Her New Form
Chapter 12 - Feeding From Her Mate
Chapter 13 - Glowing Eyes
Chapter 14 - Revenge
Chapter 15 - She Ain't Happy
Chapter 16 - The End?
Chapter 17 - Kim and Grace
Chapter 18 - Marked On Her Birthday
Chapter 19 - Oh Fang Marks...
Chapter 20 - One Big Happy Family...
Chapter 21 - Bonded
Chapter 22 - Oh Sister...
Chapter 23 - Kim's Ex-Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Time To Escape
Chapter 25 - Welcome To The Family
Join Us
???
Chapter 26 - Tough One
Chapter 27 - Vampire Child
Chapter 28 - Loss
Chapter 29 - Awake & A Confession
Chapter 29 - Slowly Warming Up Or Not
Chapter 30 - Trap Of Guilt
Chapter 31 - Lips
Chapter 32 - Locked In With Her
Chapter 33 - Incident
Chapter 34 - Irresistible Dark Queen
Chapter 35 - Vampire Love
Chapter 36 - Ceremony

Chapter 3 - Sharing Pasts

201 13 2
By DarkWater120

"Why don't you tell me about yourself?" I asked the same question back at her to see how she reacts. I then moved on the bed so that I was now sitting on the edge of it, crossing my leg over the other. I then looked at Elisa. 

"I wasn't actually missing. I had to move homes so that I could be away from you. So that I couldn't hurt you while I was transforming into one of them." Elisa then said in such a honest tone that I believed her. "How did you find out that your parents were vampires?" I asked.

"I caught them feeding." she replied simply, "When they noticed that I was watching them feed on a human, my mother stopped and held out her hand to me. Then, the wonderful smell hit me. It turned out that I was a vampire without knowing." 

I widened my eyes in shock again. "Now that I told you, how did you become...,"

A slave?" I finished the question before she nodded. 

I then let out a small sigh. "I saw that they engraved a number on your wrist. Why?" she asked.

"I honestly can't remember. I was tortured so many times." I told her quietly. Elisa then moved closer to me. She then wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her back. 

"Don't say anymore about it. You are safe now. With me." she whispered in my ear. I then started to quietly sob against her chest. She started to smooth my messy dark brown hair. I noticed that she also cut it shorter for me. 

A few hours later, we were in the living room together. I felt really safe with Elisa, even though she has got a different side now. I hope to never see that side again. I don't want to be a meal to her. She is my best friend, right?

"I like you more as a friend, you know that?" I heard her say as a question. Oh, I forgot that she was a lesbian. 

"I told you, I don't like girls that way..." I told her before I saw her eyes flash a dark red before returning to their normal blue. 

"You don't know that, little birdie." she said before she pressed her lips against my left cheek. Then, I found my cheeks getting warm, meaning that I was blushing...

"Remember that time where you rejected me to have a dance with you at prom?" she asked me. I nodded.

"Well, will you reject me again if I want to have a dance with you on the blood moon?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463 59 28
'This world is sick. And we are nothing more than mere symptoms.' Over four centuries ago the sun set - and never rose again, plunging the world into...
261K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
1.8K 284 66
In a world where mythical, supernatural species soundlessly spy on humans and hunt them down, lives a young woman who's oblivious to the consistent d...
7.8K 594 30
→First Book Written← [Note:I both love this book & hate it. I love it for my characters, but hate it. Because it didn't go how I originally planned i...