Adopted by Magcon

By JustcallmeLauren_

Brooklyns life was misrable until she gets adopted by boys. With all the hate she has and bullies. She though... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
OMG
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
OMG
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
1K reads!?!?!?
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
4K Reads
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
6K?!?!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
12k?!?!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
15K?!?!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
20k?!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45

Chapter 5

4.8K 91 5
By JustcallmeLauren_

*Brooklyn's POV*

''Brooklyn come down here!'' Cameron shouted from down stairs. I ran down the stairs and walk to the living room where I saw group of people and bags on the floor. Trust me I was scared to meet these people. Who knows what they could me pedophiles or more famous people.

Cameron saw me and walked up to me and grabbed my hand a leaded me to the boys. ''Guys this is my new daughter Brooklyn'' he said while looking down at me smiling. I waved at them and said hi. They all introduce them self and smiled at me and i smiled back.

One boy keeped looking at me i think his name was Tyler or Taylor i don't know whatever. i would sometimes look back at him and i would always see him glancing at me and sometimes winking at me. I started to blush and i NEVER blush this is really weird i turned back around not paying attention to what Cameron was saying.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Cameron was calling me. ''Brooklyn!'' i turned to look at him ''what'' i said. ''So the boys are moving into the house if that's fine with you'' he said. ''Yea its fine'' I said. But in reality it wasn't I'm going to be living with a house full of BOYS and only one girl her name is Mahogany *LOX*.

I turned around to get one last glance at Taylor and see that he was also looking at me he smiled at me and i smiled back. Hes so cute... come on Brooklyn you cant like or even date one of Cameron's friend!!

I stood up from my chair and walked up stairs.''Brooklyn wait'' Cameron said. I turned around and said ''Yep that's my name what happend''. ''Change into a shirt its hot outside were going to go eat''. he said. ''but I'm not hungry'' i said. ''Tough cookies go and change into a shirt'' i sighed and nodded.

I ran up the stairs closed the door and went to find a outfit. I grabbed my black vans and put them on. I grabbed my naked eyeshadow pallet and did a smokey eye then i applied my liquid eyeliner and mascara. I applied nude lipstick and clear lipgloss. I grabbed a sky blue bow and pinned it to my hair. I walked to my bathroom and grabbed my bracelets and put them on my wrist. I looked at myself in the mirror fixing any thing that looked bad.

'' Your ready Brooklyn!'' Cameron shouted from downstairs. ''Yes ill be down there now''. I grabbed my shoes and put them on and ran out.

This is going to be a longgggggg day!

AN:Hope you like it i posted to chapters and I'm really tired but i love writting for you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 572 38
My name is Bailey and yes I was adopted by Magcon. I have live in the orphanage since I was 1 I lost my parents in a car crash. What will happen when...
23.8K 291 52
Sophia was a normal girl, she loved to read, hang out with friends, and just enjoy life. She was shy, yet outgoing. Which was totally strange consid...
7.8M 100K 59
Sophie didn't want to go to Magcon, but her best friend Tay made her. What happens when they end up in the same hotel as the guys? So many choices, b...
24.2K 303 40
Tenley Caniff. You know? Taylor Caniffs younger sister? The one who Taylor and his friends lothe? Yeah, that's the one. Every day for 5 years she get...