Love, Lust, and The Assassin

By Virgoswriter2

❌WARNING: MATURE CONTENT❌ 27 year old Archer Stark is an assassin, he works for no one besides himself, and o... More

Casting
1| His Job
2| Her Fear
3| His Request
4| Her New Rules
5| His Girl
6| Her Punishment
7| His Pleasure
Not an update
8| Her Submission
9| His Game
11| Her Need
12| His Fun
13| Her Clyde
14| His Bonnie
New Christmas Short story
15| Her Badass Moment
16| His 2am snack
17| Her Off Day
Update
18| His Protection
19| Her Hideout
20| His Distraction
21| Her first blood bath
22| His Invitation To Hell
23| Her Reservations
24| His Cakey Heart
25| Her Heart Gilded in Gold
26| His Angry Passion
27| Her Unwanted Desires
28| His Hesitation
29| Her Dangerous Understanding
30| His Demons
31| Her Day Before The Race
32| His Aggressive Desires
33| Her Skeletons In Gold Dresses
34| His Race
35| Her Dance
36| His Intangible Mistake
37| Her Value
38| His Haunted Discoveries
39| Her Hand Over Heart
40| His Oblivious Vengence
41| Her Desolation
Important Announcement!
42| His Better Version

10| His Touch

118K 2K 1.7K
By Virgoswriter2

~Archer has two chapters in his POV because the last chapter I wrote was 2,000 words and usually all of my chapters are 1,000 words. So, I just made it into two chapters~ Virgo

————————————————————
The next morning Archer woke up early like he usually did. His first thoughts went to violet.

He got up out of bed and got dressed in his black slacks and a white button up. He rolled up his cuffs and left a couple of the top buttons un-buttoned.

He walked to the elevator in his room and went down to the first floor. He didn't see anyone so he walked into the main kitchen to see Donavan wiping the counters.

"I don't know why you clean when the house is spotless. That's what maids are for, Donny." Archer said in his normal cold and distant voice.

All emotion detached.

"Well I need something to keep me busy or I'll die. That bubbly girl has been doing just that but she wanted to go out to the garden alone."

"She's up? And outside, is she okay? The garden is very large...are you sure she isn't lost?" He said quickly.

"Yes." The old man chuckled, "relax, I was just about to bring her the lemonade she asked for." Donavan turned around and looked up at archer with a knowing smile. "You seem very concerned."

The cocky look made archer grumble and roll his eyes, "I'll kill you old man."

He clicked his tongue and waved him off, "not even god could kill me boy."

He glared at him, "I'm taking this lemonade." He grabbed the glass quickly making the pink paper straw slosh around.

He then walked through some rooms till he came to the back door that led to the pool. He opened the fence and stepped into the garden. He walked deeper in holding the cup as condensation slicked the glass.

The ice cubes jingled in the cup until Archer heard a different jingle. He looked up and saw Violet sitting on a circle bench that went all the way around a cherry blossoms tree. She shifted and held her book as her bell rang.

"Baby girl, lemonade has a lot of sugar you know?" He watched her look up quickly from her book and connect her wide doe like eyes with his snake like ones.

She smiled brighter than the sun and closed her book. He could tell by how she was shifting in her seat that she was excited to see him.

"Well I was in the mood for something sweet." She said simply and scooted her cute little ass making room for him. His eyes raked down her body taking in the cute white sundress that hugged her curves. It was an open back and tied around her neck in the back. She looked cute, but equally as desirable. He didn't know how she pulled that off.

He sat down and grabbed her pulling her onto his lap, "yeah me too." His voice dropped as his mind  dipped into unholy places. He pulled her roughly down onto his lips and kissed her.

She gasped and smirked brightly meeting his kiss, she melted against him and let his lips claim hers.

She was so submissive to him, it made his nerves come alive and his heart race with excitement. Almost like the rush he got when he killed.

Her soft lips moved over his as his hit tongue slicked into her mouth tasting her. She tasted sweet like cherries, probably the lipgloss she had on.

He groaned and pulled back slightly dragging his tongue along her bottom lip before biting it hard. She whimpered and squeezed her legs around him pushing herself into his erection.

"Sir." She moaned weakly against his lips riding his cock through his slacks.

As he heard her slutty moans leave her lips he felt his cock twitch in his pants and lust fill him like a dam breaking.

He pulled back and looked at her with dark seductive eyes, "You have no idea the things I want to do to you." He groaned into the soft skin of her neck and left a small bite as he trailed kissed up to her lips.

She blushed a deep red, "Bad things?" She said a bit wearily and a scared yet adventurous glint in her green hues.

"Look at me. Now." He said huskily in his dark voice and slid his hand over her plump ass grabbing it in a firm grip. The aggressive feel of his large hand made her jump slightly and push into him.

She looked up into his lust filled gaze shyly, he leaned closer and rubbed his parted lips over hers. Watching as the subtle tickle drove her crazy and with want as she twitched to close to space.

"The things I'm gonna do to you will leave you an absolute fucked out cumming mess for me." He groaned out and gripped her small neck in his hands, his lips grazing hers.

"Understand?" He said deeply against her skin. Violet breathed and wrapped her arms around him.

"Yes sir." She nearly shivered, her voice a whispered a moan.

He couldn't hold himself back he grabbed her and slammed her back into the bench. He leaned over her holding both her wrists down. She gasped and blushed wildly.

"Look at you." He moved his hand and pinned both her small wrists back. Her eyes fluttered closed and she opened her mouth to gasp from his touch. She whimpered and rubbed her thighs together.

"You're body is so responsive to my touch..." Archer mumbled watching her like she was the prey. Under his gaze she was falling a part, becoming weak and slipping further into submission for him.

"I barely do anything and-" He tickled his hand down her spine and over the side of her exposed waist. He watched her breathing shudder and her eyes close as she gasped.

"You react so strongly." He whispered against the soft skin of her neck. Her body felt so right under his. Every time he saw how much he affected he just wanted to do more to her.

To make her moan his name and yearn for his touch. Seeing how excited she got when she saw him made his need for her even stronger.

"I'm s-sorry." She mumbled.

"Don't say sorry. I fucking love it." He said and reached for the glass of lemonade sticking his hand inside he grabbed an ice cube and brought it up between them.

She looked confused but the sexy lustful blush on her face was excited.

"If only a graze from my hand will make you moan I wanna see what this'll do." He said in a deep lustful growl as he leaned up holding the dripping ice cube.

He watched her pretty light green eyes darken with lust as he spread her legs making her dress fall forward onto her stomach. He looked down and saw her white panties had a wet spot pooling in them.

He smirked to himself knowing he'd caused it, it took everything in him not to move between her legs and taste just how much she missed him.

He lifted her dress more exposing her stomach, with the cold ice cube he traced a line down her arm and over her collar bone.

He watched violet gasp silently from the sudden cold rush, her eyes fluttered closed and her body shifted slightly.

Not enough.

He moved it to the center of her stomach and dragged it wordless down...and kept going down. Her eyes shot open as the wet trail was made, her breathing quickened and she squirmed under his touch.

He smirked his eyes heavy with lust as he brought the ice cube to the hem of her panties. He then looped his finger under her panties and pulled them up to slide the cube under. She shuddered and let out a helpless little moan from the pressure on her swollen clit.

Watching this made Archers cock twitch and harden in his pants. He wanted to slam his length inside of her and feel how tight she was around him.

He groaned and moved the coldness down her inner thigh moving it up and down and teasingly close to her sensitive womanhood. She was coming undone, and it was filling him up watching her whimper.

Violet rocked her hips, her legs shaking slightly trying to close and rub together. Archer caught this and moved his hand to her hip, he slammed it down hard into the bench.

"Stay still." He commanded and she stilled her hips quickly. A weak moan leaving her lips as he moved the ice cube over her panties pressing the, nearly melted, cube over her hot clit.

"S-sir." Violet breathed out weakly her body damp and hot, she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Baby girl." He mumbled under his breath and leaned down raising another ice cube to her lips. She obediently places it between her teeth. His groan muffled when he captured her lips with the ice cube in a heated kiss.

~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 2.8K 38
Jared is a successful Alpha that is also the town's police chief. He not only keeps his pack safe but he also likes to protect the humans in his terr...
154K 2K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
238K 9.7K 24
Tori is about to turn eighteen during the Summer and has only a few months left for high school. She recently has been sent to a town that is filled...
214K 8.6K 33
When Penelope is the daughter of the Elder's for the Witch Council and one day soon is meant to take over. That plan get's put on hold when she meets...