Erotic✓

By jiminsamelia

Best friends forever, he said. I want to be lovers together, she thought. Two best friends, one stuck in his... More

Disclaimer
(Soon)
Warning ⚠️ (PLEASE READ)
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Epilogue
Open for a surprise
Mirror (Imagine)
Love Talk (Sexting Imagine)
Merry Christmas 🎄 (Imagine)
Completed
Intimate

Four

24K 1.1K 1K
By jiminsamelia

"Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it's the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can't take it. And at this moment you're a part of them."

You confidently push through the crowd. Your eyes still hooked to his as you sip from your beverage. Hyejin walks behind you but you don't stop her. Jimin now laughed along with the girl and she interlocked her hands into his hair and he groans.

Your heart stings but you let it go as you finally stop in front of the two gentlemen.

They both fall quiet and Taehyung glances down at you.

"What brings you here?"

You swing the cup gently. Biting down on your lips.

"I couldn't help it that your attractiveness called me , and I had to see you—" You lean up to Hosoek and brush your nose past his,"—up close."

Hosoek snorts and his hands immediately fall down to your waist , pulling you closely.

"Is that close enough?"

You chuckle and shake your head before taking a sip of your Vodka. You take it and press it to his lips gently . Hosoek let's go of your waist and pushes the plastic cup back and he empties the cup before licking his lips and taking his attention back to you.

"You're never too close enough."

Then you kiss him.

Hosoek doesn't even waste time as his hand trails to your neck, balancing the back of your head as he laces his fingers within your hair. Taehyung pulls a flustered Hyejin to the dancefloor.

You pull away to catch your breath but it takes a second for your lips to be captured again by his. One hand balanced your head the another sneaks and squeezes your ass.

A moment later you burst out laughing, pulling back — but not far enough from Hosoek , it takes him not longer than a minute as his arm hooked under your legs.

You laugh loudly as your arms hook around his neck,"Hobi I swear if you drop me!"

"I won't,"He chuckles before bubbling on your ear and whispers,"Upstairs?"

"Your going to sleep with somebody else."

You nod and Hosoek puts you down and interlocks your fingers before playfully pulling you into the crowd , already heading for the staircase.

At that moment you don't even think about Jimin at all.

//

Jimin closes the door slowly , looking both ways — and after seeing that all the drunk people really don't care about what his doing. He bolts down. Head facing down as kept thinking about the girl he just slept with.

"Hey have you seen Y/N?"

Jimin stands in front of his circle of not only his friends but yours too and yet — you were nowhere to be seen.

"No,"Jungkook replied."But let's play beer pong!"

Jimin was so focused on realising that you weren't there that ... he didn't even realise Hosoek wasn't there either.

//

"Ah,"

The door immediately slams behind you. Hosoek wasted no time as he already lifts you into his arms. The kiss deepened and your skirt lifts and his hands delicately grip your thighs so much it literally causes you to shiver.

Your lips part from his and as you try to catch your breath he wasted no time as his hast smooth lips trailed to your neck — he puts your skin between his teeth , nibbling hastily. A strong sting is felt and your eyes roll back as your hips push into his , buckling in anticipation.

Hosoek watched as your grow needy, hips constantly buckling as the small whines leave your lips.

It takes little to no time until your back hits the back of the bed, your stretch your arms reaching for Hosoek.

"You so impatient,"He jokingly says, unbuckling his pants and pulling them down slightly before reaching the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head.

"Shut up,"You laugh.

The man pulls you upright, slowly but steadily removing a piece of clothing. All you could even do was stare at him while his hands roamed your skin.

Jung Hosoek.

Jimin's Best Friend.

You know you shouldn't be thinking about him and yet you couldn't even let him out your thoughts for a second. You felt guilty.

But you also needed this.

Jimin has literally slept with literally all your friends ... it would kill him for you to sleep with one of his — to get over him more specifically.

Hosoek pushes you back and settles between your legs. He licks his lips and bites them slowly, he glances back up to already your eyes looking down at him. You look up back the ceiling in embarrassment.

Okay you've never done this before and all in all you were a tad bit excited. But there was a small wish that you wished that Jimin was your first.

Hosoek hooks onto your thighs and wasted no time to spread them.

He hears as you take deep breaths , trying to calm yourself down, Hosoek notices how you suddenly become shy and quiet.

"Are you Okay?"He kisses your thigh.

You instantly squirm and nervously chuckle.

"I-I haven't done this before,"You gulp.

Hosoek sits upright and frowns,"What? Y/N I can't take your virginity!"

Hosoek may have been a fuckboy but ... taking someone's virginity was just a-line he promised himself he would never cross. He strongly believes that your first time of having sex you should at least have it with someone you trust or love.

It's what he did anyway.

You desperately look at him,"Hosoek please— I need this way more than what you think."

"B-but it's your virginity ,"He says.

"Please,"

The both of you allow your eyes to connect. You don't look away nor does he. The guilt of pulling away from you immediately fills Hosoek once he saw the desperate look in your eyes.

"Okay but we not having sex,"

Before you can even nod with agreement — like magnets, your lips reattached . You eyes almost pop out of your scalp as you can feel the hurry within his hands. His soft hands pulled down your underwear.

Goosebumps trail along your skin as your underwear easily slips off by your ankles. Hosoek watches as you grow breathless, gasping for air he pulls down on your bottom lip. He wasted no time to latch onto your neck— your skin captured between his teeth.

Bruising you like his life depended on it.

A sudden ache is felt between your legs and the pool of need is felt at the pit of your stomach. Your eyes screw shut and you moan breathlessly, your hand pacing into Hosoek's soft hair while your hips continue to buckle.

But it seemed as if no matter how many times your move your hips the friction isn't enough. You grow needy and whine as you want him to do absolutely anything for the ache to stop.

He gently kisses your collarbone, his cups your knees.

Slow kisses trailing down between your breasts, Hosoek jokingly nips onto your nipple gently and you buckle your hips.

"Stop teasing,"You whine.

"I'm sorry,"He teases.

The boy takes no time until his mouth is on you. A loud gasp falls from your lips and a tingling sensation is felt between your legs. You shudder instantly as your back arched off of the bed.

You moan as he starts to cat lick you , his fingers spreads your moisture between your folds and that causes your shriek. The room felt hot , your heart beating at a wild pace as you felt the pleasure swim through your veins.

Hosoek only inserts one finger but his eyes close as he feels just how wet you were, his mouth is back on you this time with the moving joint of his finger.

"Hobi,"You whine out.

Your fingers laces into his hair , gripping and tugging gently to his scalp The it causes him to grunt. Your eyes widen as you feel him curl his finger — it brushed passed your walls and feel a familiar feeling come .

"I-I'm,"

Hosoek feels your walls clamp down on his finger , your eyes roll back as you feel the orgasm coming to its peak.

"Let it out," He growls

A shriek leaves your lips as your body feels waves crashing though. Your legs shake constantly as you felt yourself blossom from within. Hosoek hears your cute soundings and he suddenly grows amazed.

As you finally come down from your high , you laugh in disbelief and immediately cover your face.

Hosoek kisses your lower lips softly but it was enough to make you twitch.

"You taste so sweet,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.8K 28
I fell in love with my bestfriend.
10.1K 718 34
HWASA X JIMIN FANFICTION "You will be mine tonight" ~ Jimin "Will you love me forever?" ~ Hwasa What happend when a two different people meet each ot...
5.5K 79 16
"Yah, Minji-ah. Saranghae~" he said it again with aegyo. I can't help and blush. "Awww, is Minji blushing???" he asked again. I shook my head and pu...
1.5K 199 39
{Part 2 to Running In Circles} Park Jimin fanfic x "I know you don't need it. But do you want it? Do you want even a small fraction of how much I wa...