Broppy/Trolls oneshots!

By OpefuLee

Because we need broppy to live, right? More

HI!
Once upon a time...
Drunk Branch (In French!)
Drunk Branch (In english)
Lost voice
Campfire (French)
Campfire (English)
Kids again (French)
Kids Again (English)
Nightclub
~NIGHTMARE~
~DRAGON'S HEART~ (Part 1)
~DRAGON'S HEART~ (Part 2, The End)
| You Get Me Through It All |
| Heartbeat |
~ SLEEPOVER ~
~ SLEEPOVER ~ (Part 2)
THANATOPHOBIA (French)
THANATOPHOBIA (English)
~ True Colors ~
~ Family ~
Short Broppy Moments - Part 1
Short Broppy Moments - Part 2
- Our Hug Day -
~ Timber Star ~ (Christmas Special)
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 1 )
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 2 )
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 3 )
Happy New Year! (Special Oneshot)
~ Like The Snow ~
Dragon Heart shorts moments #1
~ Opps...~
~ Kiss Before Sleeping ~
Short Broppy Moments - Part 3
Dragon Heart Shorts Moments #2
~ I'll Protect Her ~
~ New Athem ~
~ Black Horse ~ \ BROPPY AS _______ TRIBE SPECIAL ONESHOT - COUNTRY TROLLS
- I Know That -
~ The Big Surprise ~
~ I Want A Baby ~ (LEMON WARNING)
A Little Broppy Short moment I made with my friend
~ Baby Mine ~
~ A Trollful Life (Concept\Bonus Scene) ~
~ First Step ~
~ Thunderstorm ~
~ Hug #34891 ~
~ Sleepy Head ~
- RAIN -
~ Loosing Hairs ~
Short Broppy Moments Part 4#
- BATTLE SCREAM -
Short Broppy Moments Part 5
Funny Scenarios
~ Mighty Branch ~
- lost friend, have you seen him ? -
- To Anyone That Needed It -

~ Heart And Lights ~ \ BROPPY AS _______ TRIBE SPECIAL ONESHOT - TECHNO TROLLS

1.5K 42 67
By OpefuLee

Heart And Lights

Have you ever felt like a fish rejecting by his bench?

Well, that's what Branch was feeling.

Swimming between the fish trolls, the poor techno troll was trying not to think about tonight's party, which took place every year; the festival of Hearts And Lights.

"Another stupid party that will attract sharks here! Branch thought, heading for the Great Coral, the home of the king of the Techno Trolls: King Trollex.

He was the only troll who listened when he proposed security systems. King Trollex often accepted the less effective, but it was better than nothing. The techno trolls was a big family, and their father would do anything to protect them ... even if sometimes, very rarely, one of them was rejected because he had no light and his heart was was not connecting to the other.

When I say no light, it's really no light: Branch was just a silhouette among living lanterns. Even the antenna on his head made no light, so with the years he had developed a sixth sense to live in the darkness, swimming without being noticed and without any noise.

And his heart, he was there, on his chest ... but he could not make him shine like everyone else. He was gray and hard as stone. He was unable to connect with others and hear their hearts beat, and they were unable to hear his heart beat. it was the only thing he knew he would never hear. He could never know love with a dead heart.

That was what he thought, because this year's party could all change ...

Swimming quietly between the happy trolls, Branch eventually reached the king's home. King Trollex was talking with his best friend and protector of their string, a little green fish. He see Branch by a miracle and motioned for his friend to turn around. King Trollex jumped at seeing the black silhouette approaching him, but recognized Branch and calmed down.

- Hi, King Trollex, Branch bowed out by respect for his king, I would like to talk you about tonight's party if you grant it to me.

- I'm glad to see you, Branch, the king smiles sweetly, I'd also like to talk to you about tonight's party.

Those words surprised him, the King wanted to talk him about tomorrow's party? To him? Why?

- Don't take it bad ... but I think you should participate, King Trollex told him, this year may be the good, don't you think?

Branch looked up at his antenna and then at his dead heart. He arched his eyebrows:

- Why would it be different this year? Nobody will ever want me, King Trollex .... trust me, I'm sure it's not a good idea.

He had noticed the heart of the King beating in unison with a pretty mermaid from the village, why could it happen to him one day? Then, without another word, he went away, forgetting to tell him about his new invention ... King Trollex watched him go, then shrugged:

- You have until tomorrow to change your mind, He then told him as Branch left, head down.

The troll without lights left the center of the village, heading towards the darkness of the ocean. He didn't need to see, relying on his sixth sense to find his home.

He finally found it, feeling his fin hit a familiar rock on the ground. He gave several flippers to shake the water, and as if by magic, the algaes around his hiding place shone just enough so that Branch could find the entrance to his underwater cave. Once inside, he did the same thing again and other algaes began to glow in the dark, much stronger than those outside.

Depressed, he headed for a corner of the cavern where he had left hundreds of algaes rolls. On each, there were drawings of inventions for the village, to protect them ... it was the only thing that still gave him the impression of having a heart.

As he let himself be carried by the water, he finally let his drawing fall to the bottom of his house with a sigh. He stared at the rocks in the ceiling, thinking about what Trollex had told him earlier ... He wouldn't go, why would anyone want him? A troll broken, who didn't shine and had a dead heart on his chest ... he closed his eyes, about to fall asleep ...

ba-dum, ba-dum ...

He jumped, opening his eyes sharply. What was this strange noise? Could it be a predator? A shark? He had never heard a sound like that before,

ba-dum, ba-dum ...

Curious and a little frightened, he straightened up and left the cave. He frowned, trying to see where this strange sound came from ...

* * *

In the Trolls Techno village, it was party time. Some were with their families and others with their soul mates, their hearts beating at the same rhythm. King Trollex was at his DJ booth with his green fish and was busy playing catchy music so that the fish trolls could dance and have fun.

Then, something caught his attention: a pink mertroll who was alone in her corner, her lights shone faintly and her heart was beating sadly. He frowned, leaving the DJ stand with his best friend fish.

- Well, what's wrong, Poppy? King Trollex asked her as he approached her.

She looked up at the king, surprised to see him. He had talk to her this morning too, telling her that she should not give up and would find a heart that would beat in unison with hers ... but she had not seen anyone and she was sure she would never find one that she was looking for.

- I ... He's not here, she just says.

- Don't give up, he's somewhere, I can feel it.

- Yes, but can you hear it? She asked

King Trollex said nothing, which made tighten the heart of the pretty pink troll. Without a word, she moved away and swam to the darkness of the ocean ... It was only then that Trollex smiled, finally understanding why no one had ever found the soul mate of the pink troll.

- The breaking heart? Asked a voice behind him

- Not for a long time, He smiles, Do you want to dance, Maya?

* * *

Swimming at full speed, Poppy rushed out the village, just wanting to be alone to cry. She was trying not to look at the techno trolls dancing with their partner with smiles on their faces ...

Soon, she found herself far from the party. She was finding herself a little stupid to cry for that reason, but her heart was still in pain. She sat on a rock, gently shaking her fin to the rhythm of the music.

But she jumped and looked up at the seaweed moving in front of her. She swam gently to them, spreading them to understand where this sound came from when ..

Something springs up from the marine vegetation, Poppy uttered a cry of terror and began to swim at full speed to escape a monster who pursued her: a shark!

Branch was still searching ... when the strange noise began to double in speed. Then he heard a cry of terror; someone was in danger!

With a powerful flick, he propelled himself to where the call for help came from. He finally saw a gigantic shark ... he had trapped a pink mertroll between two rocks and tried to attack her!

With a scream, he swam towards the shark and gave him a powerful fin hit in the face. The beast was propelled away from the two rocks, but it was not enough to discourage him. Branch stood between the shark and the pink troll that was still hiding.

- Go away, she will not be your meal! Branch shouted to the shark.

His voice had allowed the pink troll to see her savior, a techno troll who was totally devoid of lights ... no matter, she felt herself blush as he protected her against the predator.

The monster had begun to approach the mertroll, revealing his white and pointed teeth. When the shark opened his jaws to chew on his new meal, he gave it a flick in the eye. The monster uttered a cry of pain and moved away from the two trolls.

Once left, Branch rushed to the pretty pink mertroll, making sure she was not hurt. He could not help but find her pretty beautiful.

- Are you okay? He panicked, he didn't bite you?

- You saved my life! She screamed and threw herself on him to hug him.

He blushed furiously, not sure how to react. He finally put his arms around her waist to give her back the hug and reassure her:

- It's over, he's gone ...

- I will never thank you enough! She says, My name is Poppy, and you?

- B-Branch ...

- Well, Branch, you're my hero!

He blushed even more, feeling the inside of his chest warm up. He smiled and closed his eyes, unable to explain this strange feeling and the noise that still resounded in his ears:

Ba-dum, Ba-dum, Ba-dum, Ba-dum ...

Poppy finally let him escape, smiling widely. Seeing the gray heart on his chest, she frowned:

- How are you doing for this? She asked

Branch looked down at his heart, he shrugged.

- It's like that for a long time ... I guess it's defective or something like that ...

Poppy blushed softly, looking on the side; she knew what to do to thank the troll who had saved her life.

- Maybe it just needs some love ... she whispered

- Huh? Branch asked

Gently, she leaned down and put a soft kiss on his cheek. Branch widened his eyes in surprise and blushed furiously when she smiled at him shyly.

- Pretty antenna, she commented and went away, returning to the village.

Branch didn't understand immediatly; his antenna? It was only when he looked up at it that he noticed that it was shining blue. Poppy smiles as she hears the blue troll's gasp. Another sound had joined her beating heart; that of her soulmate, whom she had finally found.

- Wait for me ! Branch shouted and joined her.

- Yes ? She asked and turned to him.

He blushed, realizing how she was beautiful:

- Do you want to go to the party with me? He asked

She only smiled, grabbing his hand and bringing him with her to the village.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 243 17
We're all excited to see Trolls: Band Together. I don't know what to expect, but I'll be putting a few short stories together of how it could go.
31K 656 20
brozone story + brozone oneshots ๐Ÿ˜ these characters don't belong to me! all rights go to dreamworks nor are these stories canon, just for fun and m...
53.7K 1.5K 100
Cover art isn't mine!! Writing this because I saw someone ask for it in a tiktok section Warnings โš ๏ธ Self harm Attempted suicide Fighting Gore Swear...