Best Friend's Lover

By DrippingFantasies_

Feelings come whenever they feel, no time limit or warning. Sometimes those feelings can become chaotic , sti... More

Cast
1. Family Issues
2. They Don't Know
3. Tutoring ?
4. The Nerve
5. On the Low
6. A Bunch of BS
7. First Session
8. Progress
9. Livid or Digusted?
10. Morning Drama
11. Connecting too Well
12. Party Dramatics
13. You've been Distant
14. Not Me
15. Wasting Time
16. Harsh
17. I Miss You
18. Body Shots
19. Cant Keep Doing This
20. Thanksgiving Brawl
21. Breaking Point
22. The Truth is Gonna Come Out
23. Relationship Probs
24. Winter Ball pt.1
26. A Bitch is Blocked
27. Christmas Day
28. Christmas Day Pt.2
29. Talk
30. Disloyalty
31. Mixed Emotions
32. Exposed
33.
34. Prom Proposal
35. The lake
36. Talk About What?
37. Birthday Celebration
38. Arguments
39. He trippin'
40. Crossing Boundaries
41. Shopping Trip
42. Prom
43. Its Always Something
44. I didnt know how to tell you
47. Date night
48. Ronnie
49. Talking to an Angel
50. Final Goodbyes
51. Its okay to not be okay
52. Last day
53. Tapes
54. The Tour
55. Stay the night?
56. Who's this?
1. First Day (Pt.2)
2. Things Change (PT.2)
3.Sneaking Out (Pt.2)
4. Regular Days (Pt. 2)
5. Peeped (Pt.2)
6. Spending time (Pt.2)
7. Spending Time (PT. 2)
8. Ice Pack (Pt.2)
9. Do Not Disturb (PT. 2)
10. We Won (Pt.2)
11. Meeting the new sibling (Pt.2)
12. Nothing Matters (Pt.2)
13. Let loose (Pt.2)
14. Chillin (Pt.2)
15. Dumber and Dumber (Pt.2)
16. Who couldve did it? (Pt.2)
17. You've been blowing me
18. I'll regret it later (Pt.2)
19. Broken (Pt.2
20. Let It Go (Pt.2)
21. Big Brawl (Pt.2)
22. In a Tight Space (Pt.2)
23. Suspended?
24. Im disappointed
25. Yall Just Kissed... (PT.2)
26. Im not ready (PT.2)
26. Coming to my senses (Pt.2)
27. Prom preparation (Pt.2)
28. No Need To Thank Me (Pt.2)
29. Will You Go To Prom With me?
30. Closure (PT.2)
31. Walking Temptation (PT.2)
32. Making Amends (Pt.2)
33. Final Goodbyes
Epiloque
My Peace
New Book!

25. Winter Ball pt.2

2.7K 153 25
By DrippingFantasies_

Natalie

Finesse by Bruno Mars made everyone hold on tightly to the partners, leading towards the dance floor. The light were really dim, leaving the candles to do most the work. There was a big buffet in the corner that held a bunch of food such as meatballs, chicken tenders, salad, mostly typical party edibles.

    Jhonny sat next to me, his lanky arm wrapped around my waist. I shifted a little closer to him, the flash blinded my eyes. Aubrey stood in front of us, holding up her phone to all types of angles to get good pictures of us for Instagram later on.

    "Where's Ronnie" Aubrey asked in a confused tone, she showed me her phone, it was a bunch of pictures that Ronnie took in her dress. I shrugged my shoulders. "Speaking of the devil"

         Ronnie and Julian walked in hand in hand. Everyone turned there hands getting a look of the couple for the night. She smiled instantly clinging to him from all the females that were openly drooling over him. He on the other hand seemed content but the look of annoyance was heavily on his face. To the blind eye he seemed okay but I'm not everyone else. The two soon came in our direction seeing the rest of the squad in the section.

    "Hey y'all" she greeted, giving Aubrey and I a side hug.

      Julian stared deeply at my date and I. Lifting my hand, I waved seeing Ronnie's head turned towards the left. He returned a wide smile, winking at me.

       The music soon died down and the principle took the microphone off the stand. He was dressed in a tuxedo, nothing unusual from his usual wear on regular school days. In my eyes our principle has always been a fine man, those waves drew me in on top of the handsome smooth baby face. "Tonight is the annual winter ball celebration. This is one of my many ways of rewarding you guys for the wonderful behavior and grades you all work so hard to possess. Keep up the good work and there will be many more to come. Enjoy your night"

    "WOOOO" the classmates in returned yelled and went on back to there festivities. The bass of the music came back and it was on from there.

     "Wait a minute" I let go of Jhonny's hand , doing a mini bounce. "REAL ASS BITCH, GIVE A FUCK BOUT A NIGGA. BIG BIRKIN' BAG HOE FIVE SIX FIGURES"

    I paused taking a look Aubrey to finish the rest, swinging her hair to the side, she did a dramatic head wave. "STRIPES ON MY ASS SO HE CALL THIS PUSSY TIGGER"

     "FUCKING ON THIS SCAMMING ASS, RICH ASS NIGGA" we both jumped up and down. I then backed up on Jhonny doing a little twerk on him, feeling his arms grip the sides of my waist. It felt nice to do something out of element, I'm not the turning up type, most days I consider myself boring. This is outside my element, I don't twerk or ever act ratchet in public at all, besides the four bedroom walls at my house. Their the only ones that ever see me act like this besides some of my close friends.

This felt way better than feelings sorry for myself because of daddy issues or anything dealing with home in general. It's sad to say but this is the most fun I've had in awhile besides going to practice. The atmosphere was full of good vibes and I planned on taking full advantage right now.

    "You look so beautiful tonight" Jhonny whispered in my ear, kissing the side of my neck. I gave a small smile, meeting his heavy gaze. The look in his eyes screamed lust and hungry, a predator waiting on its prey. The smoothness of him licking his lips had me in a trance. I'm not gonna lie and say that Jhonny wasn't a fine specimen because that would be a crime. I've always kind of pushed him on the back burner just in case things would go somewhere between Julian and I, obvious that's not happening. "Thank you"

    Feeling the certain urge to pee, I pushed out the chair. "I'm heading to the bathroom"

     Jhonny perked up. "You okay, you need me to come with you"

    I chuckled, pushing his chest to lead him back in the chair. "I'm fine". Not hearing a response, I went down the empty hallway, the music fading out behind me. There were small yelling whispers that could be heard in the distance. Quickly peeking my head around the corner, Brent and Laura out of all people were arguing in the middle of the hallway.

    "Are you gonna abort it or something? How do I even know the child is mine" Brent harshly asked, crossing his arms. The way his eyebrows wrinkled and his jaw clenched was something I've never seen from him. He was usually cracking a joke or stuffing his face with junk food. Never did I imagine that his possibilities of getting someone pregnant would be his friend's ex girlfriend. "You don't plan on telling anyone do you"

     Laura angrily stomped her silver heel against the ground, those loose curls bouncing with her. "Out of everything I just told you, the only thing your worried about his who's gonna find out. Your a sorry piece of shit"

Brent laughed in her face, bitterly nodding his head. Pointing to himself, he took a step closer to her in rage. "When were you gonna tell him about us, the plenty times that you fucked me before y'all broke up. All those mini pornos you got saved in storage of us together."

Cuffing my ear, I hopped from side to side trying to keep the pee from coming down. My bladder needed a serious release but I didn't need a chance of them knowing about me tuning into this scene. Awkwardly turning around, I walked back inside the spacious hotel ball room, mentally debating if I should tell someone or keep it to myself. I'm not the dramatic type to tell someone else's business but the tea happened to be piping right now.

"Did you use to bathroom because you walking hella weird" Nathan commented, pointing out me jogging from side to side. I stood up awkwardly, holding on to the side of Jhonny 's shoulder. "The bathrooms were locked, I'll have to try again later"

Jhonny took my hand, leading me back towards the dance floor. He wrapped his hand around my waist and placed my hands at comfortable place around his neck. Looking down at me, he puckered his lips out for a quick kiss. Leaning up on my tippy toes, I met him have way, giving off a smile.

Looking at the other side of the dance floor, there stood Ronnie and Julian. That smile instantly faltered into neutral feelings all over again. Jhonny wasn't a bad person or anything but deep down, he will forever be a second resort. It's been weighing heavily on my mind what it would be like to be with the person that really caught my attention. Would people accept our relationship? What if he never met Ronnie in the first place? Would I be having a better time?

There are so many questions that I'll probably never have the answer to. Taking a deep breath, I turned back facing him, moving from side to side. Soft music played in the background, many couples on the floor dancing around in the different Christmas colors. "I forgot to tell you how handsome you look tonight" I mentioned, dusting a piece of lent off his tuxedo.

Jhonny eyed me licking his lips. "Me? Don't get me started on the way you got me feeling" his husky voice whispered lowly in my ear. That mini gesture alone had me feeling some type of way but I didn't plan on taking this further.

Control yourself babe..

He is your date for the night, take advantage.

"Hmmm" I mumbled, leaning my head on his chest. "How am I making you feeling"

He held my hands tightly, using his free arm to turn me around. Falling back into his arms, he continued the usual previous movement. "Ahhhh" he started. "Imagine no one in the room, just me, you, and that table" he said chuckling, but from the expression on his face that didn't seem to be a joke. "Fuck the table, we just go rounds on the floor, baby"

I widened my eyes, taking a step back from him, smirking. "Awe shit, my date a little freak a leek"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 4.9K 30
Romance,Boyslove,
23 3 11
Falling in love with your childhood best friend is so hard. Keeping and gripping all of your feelings inside. Now, the time has come for you to reali...
1.4K 119 16
Who knew my life could be this complicated? So many lies, so much hate, and so much drama. It may get out of hand and murders, mysteries and killers...
52.5K 3.2K 21
❤️ #Chicklit #Humor #Romance #NewAdult The moment was profound. The moment was mine. The moment was all that I dreamt it could be. Little did I know...