Returning From The Dead

By averagebooknerd00

Have you ever wondered what it was like to be fake dead for 7 years?... Well, Silva Mia De Luca knows when sh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chaper 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Epilogue
To be Continued...
A/N

Chapter 33

18.7K 564 111
By averagebooknerd00

Silva's POV:

Well, this didn't end how Nate intended to.

I don't know why he came up with this ridiculous plan to help me escape.

I will give him an A for his effort.

But his poor planning leads him to a C-.

We are all now tied up to chairs.

Nate on my right and Alessandro on my left leaving me in the middle.

They haven't laid a finger on me which is pissing me off.

Alessandro now looks more purple and blue than his usual tan skin.

Nate now has a couple of bruises and scraps scattering his face and body.

They didn't want them.

They only wanted me so why not hurt me?

I hear the door open and close before Seb walks into the darkroom and goes under the single source of light which is the lightbulb hanging from the ceiling.

"Well, Silva isn't a pleasure to see you again" I ignore him.

"Awe is someone ignoring me" he coos "How cute?"

He goes to place his hand on my cheek but I snap my mouth.

"Feisty aren't we" he chuckles "Well Silva, you are probably wondering why I want you" I raise an eyebrow at him, and give him a face that says 'no shit'.

"It all started when you joined our little gang" I smirk at him.

"Yes very little" he glares at me.

"I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world and I became obsessed" doesn't sound creepy at all "I wanted to fuck you like no other man could but for some reason you didn't want me" he pouts "and then you left me" he pauses.

I tilt my head to the side "Are you going to continue or am I going to have to wait all day?"

"Oh yes the good part, you left, and then I went crazy trying to find you, I got a bunch of gang members to try to find you but you seemed to just pop off the grid" he glares at me, "The boss man told me I needed to stop using his men for my own needs so I poisoned his bourbon and for his son" he pauses and smirks "Shot him right between the eyes" He grins at the memory.

"Wow, what a story with so many twists and turns and then the plot twist, man never saw that one coming" he stocks over to me and points a gun to my head.

I raise my eyebrow "Do it" I say confidently.

"Oh I will but not today" he removes the gun from my head "But soon" he walks out of the doors.

I hear the door open and close again.

Then I see.

Johnny boy?

He grins at me but soon clears his throat "Sorry I had to berate you Silva but I'm getting paid a lot" I give him a confused look.

He mouths 'Play a long'.

"You fucking piece of shit I left you with my kid" I glare at him.

He smirks "Yeah he was just a part of the deal"

I glare daggers at him "When I get untied I will find you and kill you" I growl.

Damn, I'm playing this part too well.

"Now Silva listen very closely" I nod as if to signal to him in listening "He is coming and he has a plan" I nod and Johnny boy leaves.

"Who the fuck was that?" I hear Nate groan.

"Someone I trust" I whisper to him.

I move my ass around trying to get it to stop being numb.

I felt something metal like hit my ass.

Okay, owe, what the fuck.

Then I stop and smile.

I push my ass back all the way to wear my hands can reach inside my pocket.

I slowly glide out Liam's little pocket knife.

I flip it open slowly so I don't make too much noise.

"Nate?" I hear him groan "I need you to make a distraction for the guard.

He looks at me funny.

"Trust me" he nods before starting to yell.

The guard that was my the doors watching us walks over to him and slaps him hard.

"Wow that felt like my grandmother smacking me" the guard smacks him harder "New upgrade now to my mother"

I start to ignore them as I start cutting my ties.

I try to go as fast as possible while Nate keeps the distraction.

I felt the rope start to loosen.

I mean who's dumb enough to not check to see if I had a weapon.

I keep going and when I feel my ropes fall I smile.

"Hey dickhead" the guard looks at me.

He kinda does have a dickhead though with his blade head with a small dent in the center.

Nate starts bursting out laughing "That was a good one"

The guard walks in front of me "Can you come closer I have to tell you a secret?" I pout at him as he rolls his eyes and leans forward.

"Say hello to satan for me" I stab my knife in his neck and he starts choking.

I quickly pull it out and cut the rope around my feet.

Nate looks up at me with a smirk "Woah that was impressive" I roll my eyes.

I cut his ropes and go and cut Alessandro's ropes.

Nate grabs the two guns from the guard.

"Okay you carry Alessandro and go to the right side and I will go to the left" Nate nods as he picks up Alessandro.

I grab Alessandro's face and his eyes slowly open "I will find you guys later by the cars" I kiss his forehead.

I slowly open the door and look both ways.

Nate places one of the guns in my hand "See you on the other side" I nod as we both take off in different directions.

I don't see anybody so far.

Which is weird.

Then I hear footsteps.

I go up against the wall.

When the person turns the corner my mouth drops.

"Johnny boy" I grab his arm.

He looks like he was about to piss himself "Holy fuck your out" he whispers back.

He pulls me into a hug "Everyone is almost here" he whispers.

"I have to find Seb" Johnny's boy pulls away.

"Not before Dax attacks you need to wait" I shook my head no.

"He's down the hall very last door on your left" he whispers before he continues to walk down the hallway.

And this was it.

It's about to happen.

I feel my body go numb.

My mind went blank.

Only one thought was going through my mind.

Kill Sebastian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.1K 33
Lorelai Bottura.. Back 2 and a half years later. This time she has a new addition and a more powerful spot. Everyone was shocked to know she was ali...
71.4K 1.4K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
39.4K 4.1K 59
[ 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 #44 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ] -- It's an oft-quoted quote, and I'm sure you guys have heard of it. Two's company and three's...
289K 4.4K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...