Mine. Yours. Not.

By LingLingContreras

Yeah Baby! This book is back on the road. ~ Olli Rose Lu gets rejected by Aiden Cole. She's awkward while he'... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Epilogue
Author's Note
SEQUEL IS UP

Nineteen

11.7K 368 46
By LingLingContreras

^Picture of Olli^

><><><><><

Ryder

Cats were fucking everywhere. It was hard trying to find a spot to step on without stomping on their tails! All they did was sit there! Unmoving.

"WHY ARE THERE CATS EVERYWHERE?!?" I yelled out loudly. Just then,there's only one person who could have cats appear out of no where. "OLLI!" I yelled. Then all of a sudden,every single cat start meowing. Not caring,if I stepped on the cats I ran trying to find Olli.

"Oi!" I heard my mate giggle. Running toward the sound. I saw her laying flat on her back. With one cat on her stomach,and the other licking around her.

"Hey kitties,she's mine." I growled making them back off.

"Daw,no kitties come back." She whined. Carrying her up against me,she made it harder for me by dipping her head back.

"Baby." I said.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"Are you not hungry?" I asked.

"Oh shiiiiiit." She said rolling out of my arms falling straight to the floor. "AISH,THAT HURT." She cried out then got up scrambling to the kitchen. Crazy girl. Walking in,I see her throwing a bag of flour all over Cecelia. Damn. "He's mine,sweetie." Olli smiled wickedly. Cecelia looked at me.

"Ryder! She threw all of this on me! Throw her in the dungeons." She whined.

"David!" I yelled.

"What?" He asked walking in with a cat cradled in his arms. Looking at him weirdly,I thought he hates cats.

"Take care of Cecelia." I said.

"I'm busy,get Armenien to do it." He said walking away with the kitty. What the hell.

"Armenien!" I yelled.

"Yes?" He came in from the backyard. I shot him a look to Cecelia. He walked over to her pulling her away.

"Armenia." I said. She was one of the sluts that I've never done. She's also Armenien's twin sister. She's not too much of a slut,but I've been itching to ask her this.

"Yeah,Ryder?" She asked. Olli glared at her holding onto me like life depended on it.

"Are you and Kadilyn mates?" I asked. She blushed.

"Yeah." She said.

"Did you two accept eachother?" I asked.

"Of course we did." She smiled. Kadilyn hugged her from behind. So glad I didn't fuck them. That'd be majorly awkward.

"Cecelia doesn't know?" Olli asked.

"No,just.." Kadilyn trailed not knowing what to say probably.

"It's complicated." Armenia said rubbing circles on Kadi's hand.

"Alright,go on you two." I said. They bowed walking off holding hands. Olli was making food. Wrapping my arms around her,"we should start on your training."

"Yeah I know." She said.

~~~~

We were doing archery,and she was doing horrible. She didn't have the proper aim for it. So I held her steady.

"Eye the apple." I said. She nodded her head. Letting go of her,she hit the apple into the middle target.

"AHHHH! I did it!" She screamed. After the next hour,she started to ace every apple. "I'm hungry for some banana peppers." She said patting her tummy. {I can literally eat a whole bag of them.}

Laughing,I said alright. While we were walking,she froze. "O FLIPPING HELL!!!!" She yelled dashing forward the house. Wai-wha-

"OLLIIII!!!" I yelled after her. She was at the computer in my room begging.

"Please please please."

"Hello?" A croakily voice said.

"Damn,Penelope. You look like shit." Olli said.

"Olli? Olli! I'm going to kill you when I find out where you are!" She yelled. I growled at that whoever threatens my Luna. Walking over there,I hugged Olli pressing her face against my chests growling at the purple hair girl through the screen.

"Don't threaten my Luna." I growled. A punch hit my stomach. Doubling over.

"Don't growl at my best friend!" Olli growled. Jeez she can pack a punch.

"Luna? Whoa whoa whoa. That looks like Ryder..Alpha Ryder of Death Claws pack. WHAT THE HELL OLLI?!?!"

"I know I have tons to tell you but long story short. This is Ryder Elias Park,and he's my true mate." Olli smiled sheepishly.

"I'm on my way." She said shutting off the FaceTime.

"OMG!!!!!!!" She yelled. Olli jumped on my kissing the death out of me. "You have to let her come with her mate."

"Alright." I laughed playing with her hair!

"Yes!" She said throwing her head back. Holding her waist,we made love. I'm joking. We just cuddled until we heard a doorbell. Damn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 493 12
Past can never be returned neither can future be written. All those sleepless nights of painful rejection will never be forgiven. You'll pay for it...
9.2K 795 21
#1 in introvert 2024 A girl who remains nonchalant to others because she just doesn't want to involve with others. Find out how fate plays an import...
47.5K 1K 51
[Completed but Editing/rewriting] 🐎🐎Hold your horses for just a bit🐎🐎 ‼️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ‼️ 🔴🔴🔴This isn't my...
633K 13.4K 23
"I Ian Jared Mathuews reject you Alexandra Demitria Beet" I smirked at the boy infront of me although it hurts like hell but no way I'll show him tha...