Best Friend's Lover

By DrippingFantasies_

Feelings come whenever they feel, no time limit or warning. Sometimes those feelings can become chaotic , sti... More

Cast
1. Family Issues
2. They Don't Know
3. Tutoring ?
5. On the Low
6. A Bunch of BS
7. First Session
8. Progress
9. Livid or Digusted?
10. Morning Drama
11. Connecting too Well
12. Party Dramatics
13. You've been Distant
14. Not Me
15. Wasting Time
16. Harsh
17. I Miss You
18. Body Shots
19. Cant Keep Doing This
20. Thanksgiving Brawl
21. Breaking Point
22. The Truth is Gonna Come Out
23. Relationship Probs
24. Winter Ball pt.1
25. Winter Ball pt.2
26. A Bitch is Blocked
27. Christmas Day
28. Christmas Day Pt.2
29. Talk
30. Disloyalty
31. Mixed Emotions
32. Exposed
33.
34. Prom Proposal
35. The lake
36. Talk About What?
37. Birthday Celebration
38. Arguments
39. He trippin'
40. Crossing Boundaries
41. Shopping Trip
42. Prom
43. Its Always Something
44. I didnt know how to tell you
47. Date night
48. Ronnie
49. Talking to an Angel
50. Final Goodbyes
51. Its okay to not be okay
52. Last day
53. Tapes
54. The Tour
55. Stay the night?
56. Who's this?
1. First Day (Pt.2)
2. Things Change (PT.2)
3.Sneaking Out (Pt.2)
4. Regular Days (Pt. 2)
5. Peeped (Pt.2)
6. Spending time (Pt.2)
7. Spending Time (PT. 2)
8. Ice Pack (Pt.2)
9. Do Not Disturb (PT. 2)
10. We Won (Pt.2)
11. Meeting the new sibling (Pt.2)
12. Nothing Matters (Pt.2)
13. Let loose (Pt.2)
14. Chillin (Pt.2)
15. Dumber and Dumber (Pt.2)
16. Who couldve did it? (Pt.2)
17. You've been blowing me
18. I'll regret it later (Pt.2)
19. Broken (Pt.2
20. Let It Go (Pt.2)
21. Big Brawl (Pt.2)
22. In a Tight Space (Pt.2)
23. Suspended?
24. Im disappointed
25. Yall Just Kissed... (PT.2)
26. Im not ready (PT.2)
26. Coming to my senses (Pt.2)
27. Prom preparation (Pt.2)
28. No Need To Thank Me (Pt.2)
29. Will You Go To Prom With me?
30. Closure (PT.2)
31. Walking Temptation (PT.2)
32. Making Amends (Pt.2)
33. Final Goodbyes
Epiloque
My Peace
New Book!

4. The Nerve

4.9K 215 103
By DrippingFantasies_

Hey yallllllll!!! Enjoy the chapter

Natalie

The sun beamed down on me, brightening to glow of my melanin skin. I rocked back and forth in the wooden chair on the porch, being careful not to kick the flower pots. The red roses sat up perfectly , adding decoration to the plain yet beautiful front yard. Taking in the scenery , cars passed by leaving trails of dust behind.

Ronnie sat next to me, smoking a vape, while I sipped on a wine cooler. The breeze hit us every now again, brushing away the heat. "Oh girl, I forgot to tell you" she blurted out, turning towards me. "Julian told me to tell you that he needs to speak to you"

I tilted my head in confusion. "Did he mention why" I responded in pure confusion. Him and I have never had a real conversation , outside of indirect ones. Reason why because everyone knew that I wasn't too fond of him.

She smacked her lips, rolling her eyes. "He act like the shit was top secret or something. I hope it ain't no dumb shit" , she then perked up in her seat. "Ask him, maybe he gonna tell you that he like me or secretly in love with me. He didn't wanna tell me because he didn't wanna confess his love for me, this early in the game."

I stared at her wide eyed, already knowing that definitely wasn't the reason behind it. Ronnie has a tendency to run her mouth a lot and I'm pretty sure he didn't want the whole world knowing. "First off, he has a girlfriend and that's a little absurd don't you think"

"Girl please, Laura ain't nothing special, if I wanted him , I could've had him"

But you want him and you still don't have him...

Non of my business.

Shrugging my shoulders, it was best not the reply. A FaceTime call lapped across my phone screen , Brent💛. I smiled, pressing the answer button, stepping on the side of the house. Sometimes he would call to vent and I didn't need Ronnie spreading it around, that's personal. "What you want Brent" I asked in a playful annoyed tone.

He smirked in the camera, his caramel skin glistening, and his dreads pulled back in a low ponytail. "Okkayyyy my mans got them dreads looking nice" I hyped him up, laughing. "You taking one of your lil hoes on a date" I asked giving him a side-eye.

"Nah, I am having a party tonight though. My parents out of town for the weekend" Brent said happily, turning the camera around to the show the set up. "This finna be the best one yet. All the bad bitched gone pop out tonight, it's gone be litty three tities"

      I twisted my mouth to the side, weighing my options. Shaking my head, I would rather be in bed , reading a book. "Ronnie will probably go but I'm staying my ass home"

    Brent let out a loud sigh, shoveling around. He then pulled some money out his pockets, putting it in the camera. "I'll pay you two hundred if you come to the party and play bartender for the night". He smirked moving the money around, throwing it in the air.

  •••

         City Girls plays through the speaker and wrap a few lyrics, preparing the next order. I'm only attending because of the payment I'll be receiving afterwards, so I'm keeping up my end of the deal. "I have a watermelon margarita".

       The light flashed around, blinding me, every now and than. It made people notice to new lace, I recently purchased. Moving my hips to the music, a threw a soda can to the next guy in line. Squinting my eyes, I could see Ronnie coming from a distance. Sending her a small smile, I gave her a side hug. "Okay, I see you making this money for the night. Your nerdy ass usually be at home"

     "Yup. Surprisingly, I'm actually enjoying myself" I admitted, sipping on the bottle of water next to me.

      I had a few drinks but I knew my limits. Nathan and I came together, I know for a fact that he was getting wasted. Every where we go, I'm usually the designated driver because he doesn't know his limits. "Have you seen Julian by chance. I've been looking for him all night"

     Rolling my eyes, my smile turned into a frown. We couldn't have one simple conversation without her bringing him up and it irritated me. It probably wouldn't annoy me that much if they were actually together. "Ronnie, maybe he's with his girlfriend. We can never have a conversation without you turning it into him" I ranted , cleaning up the area a little. "That shit is mad annoying"

    Ronnie scoffed. "You know how bad I'm crushing on him, don't act brand new. Your just mad" she slurred, enlightening me that she was under in the influence.

    Waving her off, I stepped out the kitchen, sending Brent a quick text message. "I love you, so Imma hold off on hurting your feelings"

      Brent grabbed the microphone from the DJ, clearing his throat. "Quick PSA. MY GREAT FRIEND NAT IS TAKING A BREAK SO DONT BRING YALL NASTY ASSES TOWARDS MY KITCHEN, ITS CLOSED FOR THIRTY MINUTES" he paused looking at the crowd's faces. "HELLLOOOO DO YALL UNDERSTAND A REAL NIGGA" he shouted into the mic, earning random shouts from the audience.

    I laughed, heading out the back door, where his enormous pool was. The night lights around the pool were lit, due to the sun setting. Sitting on one of the many beach chairs, I sat back watching the night sky, the stars were glistening beautifully.

         Leaning back, getting comfortable, I smoked the grape flavored vape in my hand. Sighing in relief, I felt the cool air blowing over me. Standing up, I stripped out my clothes, revealing my two piece under it. Every time I went over Brent's house, I always had intentions on taking a dip in the pool. It's many perks to having a semi- rich friends.

      Hearing some rumbling under the water, I jumped back seeing a head fly up, gasping for air. The tattoos arms covered his face but I recognized him from past events, Julian. I poured a little upset that I wasn't the only one outside anymore. Out of all the people in the world, it just had to be his head popping out the pool, great. "Your the famous Nat, I've been meaning to ask you something"

     I scrunched up my face in annoyance. "First of all, my name is Natalie. Only close friends call me Nat. Secondly, I'm not taking you seriously when you look like a creep, poking your head out the water"

      Climbing out the water, he muttered something under his breath. "This isn't gonna be easy". Turning around, he smirked, rubbing the excess water drops from his face. The water dripping down his tattoos made them glisten , I forced myself to look away.

        Seeing that I wasn't the only one sneaking peeks, I smirked. "My eyes are up here baby boy" I said, snapping my fingers in his face.

       Julian's  eyes met mine again, his lips turning into a smirk. Something I noticed he would do, finding it as charm. Putting his hand on my shoulder, he licked his lips, letting out a chuckle.  I shrugged him off, pushing him away, letting him slip back into the water. "Could you ask me whatever instead of acting like we're in some sex scene"

    "You will be tutoring me for the next month." He finally let out, in a sinister tone. I looked around the room, trying to figure out if he was talking to the ghost behind me. Moving his hands through his curly hair, he laughed at my reaction. "Fix your face because you have no choice"

     "Ummm yes the fuck, I do. You got some nerve talking to me like I'm your fucking child" I snapped , pissed that he would even talk to me like that. "For someone who's on the verge of failing a class, the least you can do is ask someone a little nicer then that. Find someone less to tutor, your dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck, long face ass"

       "I don't need your help anyways" Julian shrugged and I angrily walked back inside the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 3.2K 21
❤️ #Chicklit #Humor #Romance #NewAdult The moment was profound. The moment was mine. The moment was all that I dreamt it could be. Little did I know...
23 3 11
Falling in love with your childhood best friend is so hard. Keeping and gripping all of your feelings inside. Now, the time has come for you to reali...
20.9K 343 22
He finally has her in his clutches. Will she escape him?......
4.5K 131 19
Different stories for different couples, based on my ideas, mood and inspiration. Not only Thail BL - see the growing list below: Kinn Porsche Not me...