WITCH. five hargreeves [1]

By spideysilks

๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ | โi was about to have my menopause! do i really need to go through all that stuff again?โž -in whi... More

introduction
act one. sonnet 132
--- as of may 16, 2021
PLAYLIST
one. welcome to the academy
two. peanut butter and marshmallows
three. dounuts and tattoos
four. battles
five. house attack
six. nothing
seven. what happened to ben?
eight. dear diary
nine. ice cream
ten. the commission
eleven. menopause
twelve. thirteen again
thirteen. the statue
fourteen. griddys doughnuts
fifteen. istanbul
sixteen. the eye
seventeen. delores
eighteen. nightmares
nineteen. mi hermano
twenty. old times
twenty one. lord and savior
twenty two. buddy
twenty three. neanderthals
twenty four. pills
twenty five. vietnam war
twenty six.my body is a temple
twenty seven. pause button
twenty eight. Excerpt from Reginald Hargreeves' Journal.
twenty nine. our little psychos
thirty. 1955
thirty one. deadly little thing
thirty two. harold jenkins
thirty three. murder shrine
thirty four. research
thirty five. blackout drunk
thirty six. cheddar the cop
thirty seven. mission accomplished
thirty eight. it could've been me
thirty nine. alone
EXPLANATION. (read if u don't want to be confused)
forty one. i don't want to set the world on fire
forty two. i'm sorry
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter one of the sequel is published
fun facts about eight
extremely important. read this.
we need to talk
updates
another authors note <3
SEQUEL

forty. breathe, keep breathing

13.8K 516 775
By spideysilks

EDITED AUGUST 22, 2021

RECOMMENDED TO LISTEN TO EXIT MUSIC (FOR A FILM)

Still hyperventilating, Eight sat in the corner struggling to breathe. It felt like she was in her nine year old state again. Alone. Scared. Desperate for help.

Eight sighed, knowing that she needed some sort of distraction to help her get her mind off a little.

"Seriously? He locked you in again?" Ben asked from the other side of Eight's bed. Eight let out a shaky sob, making Ben move up to Eight and hug her really tightly. Eight just let herself cry into Ben's shoulder. 

"I-I don't know what to do Ben. I can't breathe in there." she mumbled.

Ben slowly backed out from their embrace, looking at his best friend with tired eyes. "You know what will help you from the pain? Distraction," he said in a proud voice. 

Eight looked at the boy, confusion evident in her features. "Distraction?" she repeated, unsure if he was joking or not.

"Yes. And you know what the best distraction is?" Ben asked, walking to her bedside and taking one of the books he had given her. "Reading."

"Reading." Eight mumbled. "Reading, reading, reading." Eight repeated, taking the book she had in her pocket for so long and decided to read it. It wasn't the normal choice for a person to read, but she would get distracted, right? It's not like there was some Greek literature for her to read at the moment.

She started to scan the first few pages. It was nothing important, just mainly newspaper clippings and research about Akahnitamud. Apparently, she died giving birth to a child on October 1st, 1989. Eight looked at the book in confusion, what if she was her real mother?

Eight scanned the other pages to see a girl who looked almost exactly like her. Reginald had never showed her pictures of Akahnitamud, fearing that it might trigger the being once again. Eight looked at the pictures in fear, Akahnitamud definitely was her real mother.

As Eight reached, the 40th page, her eyes widened.

April 27, 1995

It has come to my attention that Number Six and Number Seven do not seem to be fazed or scared of Number Eight. However, One, Two, Three, Four and Five do not like Eight at all. This is troubling, Number Eight needs to balance her emotions out and with the catch of almost all of her siblings hating her, this would be a hard thing to pursue. Must think of something so that they could all bond with Number Eight.

April 28, 1995

How could I not know? The answer had been there all along.

Number Three.

I got the idea when Eight wouldn't stop crying at the table today after One had picked on her. Number Three used her powers on Number Eight to stop her from crying, and it suddenly hit me.

It worked with Number Seven, why wouldn't it work with Number Eight?

April 29, 1995

This is what I've feared. Number Four and Number Eight had a huge fight today, making her emotions spring out of the place once again. I should have rumored Eight sooner.

There had been a lot of damage to the academy, and many artifacts from my past trips had been broken. I need to rumor Number Eight before anything gets worse.

April 30, 1995

Number Three had already rumored Number One, Two, Four, and Five into loving Eight. I do not know why it isn't that evident in Number One, but they all love Eight.

I didn't need to do it with Number Six and Seven, as they already aren't afraid of Eight and bonding with her will be very easy.

Wake from your sleep
The drying of your tears

Eight looked out from the book with tears streaming down her face once again. She couldn't believe it. All her life, she thought that her siblings loved her naturally; for her attitude, for her words, for her.

Today
We escape
We escape

That image she kept in her mind all these years, the only inspiration she had those long years in the apocalypse was immediately shattered. Her siblings never loved her for who she was, they hated her.

Packed, and get dressed
Before our father hears us

She looked out the glass, now only seeing her reflection. While Eight was staring at it, it slowly morphed into a being she knew all too well.

Before all hell breaks lose

Akahnitamud.

Breathe, Keep breathing
Don't loose your nerve

"What do you want?" Eight croaked out, teardrops still dropping from her eyes. 

The being in front of her held a huge smile. It was almost angelic, even. "I know what you're feeling right now. They lied to you. They all lied to you."

Breathe, Keep breathing
I can't do this, Alone

"No," Eight cried out. She knew what Akahnitamud was trying to do. Eight was used to this: she grew up to all of Reginald's mind games, how different could she be?

"Diego never loved you."

"No!" Eight screamed. The lights inside the vault were starting to flicker from the energy Eight was exerting. Her mind was unstable.

Sing, us a song
A song to keep us warm

"Allison never loved you!"

"Stop!" Eight exclaimed, but the being in the glass just laughed. She wasn't going to stop, not now that she was almost there.

"Klaus and Luther never loved you!"

"Shut up!" Eight exclaimed, crying. It felt too overwhelming for her. She couldn't stop, not now. Not now.

There's such a chill
Such a chill

"And Five, the love of your life?"

"No, please." Eight croaked out. She didn't want to do this. She didn't want to go against her siblings. Not now. Out of all times, not now.

"He never loved you."

You can laugh a spineless laugh
We hope your rules and wisdom choke you

Eight eyes started to glow as she slowly stood up from her place. All she felt was anger. Anger for everyone.

Anger. It was a paralyzing emotion. Eight felt it ever since she was a child: she couldn't get anything done. People sort of think that it's an interesting, passionate, and igniting feeling - but she doesn't think that it's any of that. 

The walls of the vault started to collapse, making Eight go out of the place she was once locked in. As she made her way out of the academy, it was already dark outside. The anger in her chest hadn't fade away yet.

Anger is helpless. Anger is the absence of control.

Now, we are one
In everlasting peace

Anger for Luther.

The blonde teenager helped Eight patches up her wounds with a small smile on his face. No matter how much they hated each other, they were still family.

We hope that you choke
That you choke

Anger for Diego.

"Are you okay?" Diego asked in worry after they had dealt with the intruders that came into their way. Eight let out a small nod. "Thank goodness," Diego mumbled, hugging his sister.

We hope that you choke
That you choke

Anger for Allison.

"I don't know, Luther seems like an ass to me." Eight chuckled from the edge of Allison's bed. Allison let out a small laugh as she shrugged. "I don't know, I still like him."

We hope

Anger for Klaus.

"No Klaus! I won't drink that!" Eight exclaimed, laughing as she did so. Klaus pouted.

"Come on, Eight? Don't be rude, prude," he whined. Eight let out a laugh.

That you choke

And Anger for Five.

"I love you so much." Five mumbled, stroking Eight's hair gently. Eight let out a small giggle. She loved the man so much, more than her heart could ever comprehend.

That you choke.

Eight's eyes scanned the academy one last time as she started to make the house crumble into pieces.

-
COCO SPEAKS
so, a lot happened in here.
i need to explain some scenes since some of them really don't go with the show.

VANYA ESCAPED BEFORE EIGHT DID, BUT SHE DIDN'T DESTROY THE HOUSE.

THIS IS SET WHEN VANYA IS ABOUT TO BEGIN HER PERFORMANCE.

FIVE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE EIGHT IS.

SO BASICALLY, EIGHT KILLS GRACE AND POGO IM SORRY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 155 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...
92.8K 1.9K 48
Kidnapped by the commission at a young age, due to being a risk to the timeline. The Handler had attempted to kill her once but failed, so to even th...
44.3K 1.2K 29
๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’† โ”โ” (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, โ› a daydream โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โ” after saving the world in 1963...
1.8M 51.1K 89
October 1st, 1989 43 Women gave birth. It was unusual as None of them had been pregnant since the first day they started.. Sir Reginald Hargreeves ad...