WITCH. five hargreeves [1]

By spideysilks

π–πˆπ“π‚π‡ | ❝i was about to have my menopause! do i really need to go through all that stuff again?❞ -in whi... More

introduction
act one. sonnet 132
--- as of may 16, 2021
PLAYLIST
one. welcome to the academy
two. peanut butter and marshmallows
three. dounuts and tattoos
four. battles
five. house attack
six. nothing
seven. what happened to ben?
eight. dear diary
nine. ice cream
ten. the commission
eleven. menopause
twelve. thirteen again
thirteen. the statue
fourteen. griddys doughnuts
fifteen. istanbul
sixteen. the eye
eighteen. nightmares
nineteen. mi hermano
twenty. old times
twenty one. lord and savior
twenty two. buddy
twenty three. neanderthals
twenty four. pills
twenty five. vietnam war
twenty six.my body is a temple
twenty seven. pause button
twenty eight. Excerpt from Reginald Hargreeves' Journal.
twenty nine. our little psychos
thirty. 1955
thirty one. deadly little thing
thirty two. harold jenkins
thirty three. murder shrine
thirty four. research
thirty five. blackout drunk
thirty six. cheddar the cop
thirty seven. mission accomplished
thirty eight. it could've been me
thirty nine. alone
forty. breathe, keep breathing
EXPLANATION. (read if u don't want to be confused)
forty one. i don't want to set the world on fire
forty two. i'm sorry
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter one of the sequel is published
fun facts about eight
extremely important. read this.
we need to talk
updates
another authors note <3
SEQUEL

seventeen. delores

31.4K 1K 967
By spideysilks

Extra Ordinary : My Life as Number Seven
Chapter Eight : Eight Hargreeves

Eight Hargreeves. The sibling that was favored by almost everyone; the one sibling that was the only person strong enough to talk back at dad, which sadly harmed her physical and mental health in many ways.

Dad didn't like her that much. I used to be Number Eight before dad decided that she would be Number Eight, saying that she was the least important of us to him, since Eight never really did anything dad wanted her to do; unless she was forced.

In contrast to what dad had said; Eight wasn't unimportant, she was helpful. Her telekinetic abilities always came in handy. While she was still at the academy, I guarantee you, things would always be randomly floating around. Whether it was toys, utensils, I even once saw Luther floating several feet into the air after a heated argument with Eight.

But, Eight had a dark side. I never really understood the second part of her powers. There was a being inside her body that could only be triggered with a certain word, and due to personal reasons, I will not say. I remember the time I saw dad force Eight to use her powers. It was terrible. Also, when she gets mad or her emotions just go spiraling out of control, this also causes to trigger the other being.

One time, my siblings were on a mission and I stayed at home, with my mom and Pogo. People I didn't know started to attack Eight and Diego, since they stayed at the Academy because of injuries. Her hair would turn black, then the iris and pupil of her eye would just weirdly disappear. After that, she would float several feet into the air, and when she touches the person who's attacking her, this causes a huge burn in the touched area and gives them immediate death.

And I was jealous of Eight. Really jealous. I mean, who wouldn't be, right? The fan favorite, the one that my sibling were always looking forward to spend playtime with, the one that Five had a crush on, the one that was super close to Ben, and Diego's favorite.

Eight made a promise to me before she had disappeared. Until now, that promise remains broken , being one of the reasons I hold a slight bitterness on Eight.

But still, I love Eight. During our times at the academy, she was the only person who had truly acknowledged my existence. My only friend.

I miss you, Eight.

-

The plan backfired.

Eight and Five couldn't handle the stress and all the anger directed towards the doctor, so they felt like they needed to visit an old friend to somehow calm down a little. The only person who's been there with the both of them for so many years, the one person who put through all their bullshit together.

Delores.

Five and Eight jumped into the department store together, hand in hand. They both held flashlights with their other free hand. Five directed the light to one of the mannequins and Eight looked up, a smile forming on her face as she was directed to an old friend. "Hi, Delores." Eight greeted. "It's nice to see you again," she smiled, putting the light on her face.

"It's been a rough couple of days." Five told her, smiling. At this moment, Eight felt so happy, so peaceful, so-

"Shit!" Five exclaimed as a gunshot rang through the air. Eight quickly ducked before the bullets could hit her. Five peaked out cautiously to see who had started shooting before jerking back away from the line of fire. "It's Hazel and Cha Cha!" he exclaimed. "Oh my god, are those two still bitter that we're the Handler's favourites?!" Eight exclaimed, before she used her powers to move Delores and bring her safely to their direction.

"I'll be back for you two," He told Eight protectively before setting Delores down gently. Eight started laughing at Five, she wasn't just going to stay put, of course she was going to help him with Hazel and Cha-Cha. They may not be the best, but they're still skilled.

The two attackers followed them, shooting mercilessly as they both trampled through the arrays of clothing racks. The bullets were too near, and it was dark, so she couldn't see the bullets clearly so she had no control of it. "Love, look out!" Five screamed before grabbing her hand and spacial jumping her towards another part of the store.

"You see that?" Cha-Cha asked. "You said they were special. Now what?" Hazel questioned. Eight paused, pressed behind one of the tables to listen to their conversation. "You start over there, I'll go the other end. Meet me in the middle. Shoot anything that moves." The woman instructed as Eight turned to Five. "We need to get out."

Hazel and Cha-Cha began to slowly pace the department store, like a bunch of predators hunting for their prey. Eight ran away from Five, who stayed near Delores. The gunshots followed her direction, making Eight avoid them all except for one bullet that had hit her shoulder. "Shit!" Eight whispered as she held her bleeding shoulder. The pain had really hurt but that wasn't her priority, her priority was getting Five and Delores out. Five took this as an advantage, however. When Cha-Cha was shooting bullets at Eight, he slashed her with the blade, making Cha-Cha groan out in pain.

Hazel was still shooting at Eight, not until she saw a large metal rod, Eight used the rod and made it float to the air with her mind, until she made it hit Hazel on the stomach several times, causing him to fall out in pain.

Five suddenly spacial jumped towards Eight, who was still leaning on the stand, breathless. There was a thin hue of blue opening around the two of them, but it didn't make them spacial jump.

His powers weren't working.

"You forgot Delores!" Eight exclaimed as she started running towards where Delores was, with Five running after. A bullet hit Eight's leg, but she continued running towards the doll. As she got ahold of Delores, she and Five made a quick plan to go outside and break the glass since his powers weren't working.

They were almost at the door before Five had suddenly paused. Eight turned around to see a bright light directed towards them, showing that Hazel and Cha-Cha had gotten an advantage. Their guns were pointed directly at them, making both of them freeze.

The sound of sirens made the two attackers direct their attention towards the police that had arrived outside. This gave the pair an opportunity to hide behind one of the registers. "The bastard jumped again." Hazel said. "The girl. What's her power?" Cha-Cha asked. "I don't know, she has some kind of power, though. I just can't put the name on it." Hazel sighed as they dropped their guns. "Come on, let's go." Cha-Cha stated, clearly annoyed.

-

Five held a bag containing Delores, as Eight walked infront of them, with two bullets on her pocket, coming from the bullets that were shot at her shoulder and her leg. She didn't tell Five about the bullet wounds, since they had a lot more problems to figure out. Her vision was getting cloudier, but she had managed to fight it.

Allison and Luther were up at the stairs, about to go somewhere until they stopped at the sight of Eight and Five.

"Eight? Five? What the hell happened to you? Are you okay? Can we help?" Luther was about to hold Five, until Five took his arm and stopping it from doing anymore actions. A loud thud was heard from behind them, and Five looked in horror as he saw his love on the ground.

"No no no." Five put the bag down on the floor, examining Eight's body. "Shit." he whispered as he noticed the bullet wound that was coming from her leg and the dark patch of red that was on her blazer. "Shit! Why didn't you tell me?" Five exclaimed, tears falling from his eyes.

Allison ran towards where Five was crouched beside Eight. "Oh my god." she whispered in a trembling voice. There was so much blood.

"DO SOMETHING!" Five screamed at Luther, who hurriedly took Eight and started to bring her towards someone who could help. After spotting Grace and telling her that Eight was shot, they went down to the infirmary they used whenever someone would get injured.

As Luther layed Eight down, Grace removed her blazer which revealed a lot of blood. Five watched in horror at how much blood he had seen.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked to the half conscious Eight while tears were spilling out from his eyes.

Eight closed her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 146 56
(A/N: I might changed the titled but until now that was the best I could think of) "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet...
73.5K 1.7K 52
Who would have thought that the most deadliest assassin had a wife and was soon to become a dad. In which you Y/n Watson, a pregnant ex-assassin is s...
273K 5.6K 42
(NUMBER FIVE x OC): COMPLETE Book Started: March of 2019 (03.00.19) Book Ended: May of 2019 (05.28.19) Edited: December of 2020 HIGHEST RANKING: #1...
17.2K 342 24
(UNDER EDITING) "I control everything. It's kinda my thing." FIVE HARGREEVES X FEMALE READER 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽππ“π‘πŽπ‹ 𝑢𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• A dysfun...