WITCH. five hargreeves [1]

By spideysilks

๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ | โi was about to have my menopause! do i really need to go through all that stuff again?โž -in whi... More

introduction
act one. sonnet 132
--- as of may 16, 2021
PLAYLIST
one. welcome to the academy
two. peanut butter and marshmallows
three. dounuts and tattoos
four. battles
five. house attack
six. nothing
seven. what happened to ben?
eight. dear diary
nine. ice cream
ten. the commission
twelve. thirteen again
thirteen. the statue
fourteen. griddys doughnuts
fifteen. istanbul
sixteen. the eye
seventeen. delores
eighteen. nightmares
nineteen. mi hermano
twenty. old times
twenty one. lord and savior
twenty two. buddy
twenty three. neanderthals
twenty four. pills
twenty five. vietnam war
twenty six.my body is a temple
twenty seven. pause button
twenty eight. Excerpt from Reginald Hargreeves' Journal.
twenty nine. our little psychos
thirty. 1955
thirty one. deadly little thing
thirty two. harold jenkins
thirty three. murder shrine
thirty four. research
thirty five. blackout drunk
thirty six. cheddar the cop
thirty seven. mission accomplished
thirty eight. it could've been me
thirty nine. alone
forty. breathe, keep breathing
EXPLANATION. (read if u don't want to be confused)
forty one. i don't want to set the world on fire
forty two. i'm sorry
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter one of the sequel is published
fun facts about eight
extremely important. read this.
we need to talk
updates
another authors note <3
SEQUEL

eleven. menopause

41.7K 1.5K 1.6K
By spideysilks

EDITED MAY 21, 2021

The pair was unstoppable.

Unstoppable. Abso-fucking-loutley unstoppable.

With Eight's ability to move things with her mind, killing was much much easier. They mostly did kills without worrying with fingerprints or anything. Five's power had also helped them through certain circumstances, like one of those times when they get caught, then both of them will disappear in the blink of an eye.

They had 19 successful missions in a month, and this caused them to be feared throughout The Commission. They were the best assassin team, and also the handler's favorite.

But, no matter how successful they were, both of them were still miserable. Sure, they were glad that their breakfast that consisted of burnt food turned into eggs and toast, and that every single day they were replenished with water unlike their state back in the Apocalypse, but somehow, that still felt better.

For a weird reason, the Apocalypse felt more like home.

After Eight's first mission with Five, her first kill couldn't leave her mind. The agonizing scream of the target begging for mercy was still on repeat on her mind like a broken record. But, as long as that what is needed to take to go back home to save the world, she would still do it. Eventually, the killing became easier for her. A part of her daily routine - and nothing was stopping her from doing her job; because she knew that one day, she'd return to the people she cared about the most and save them from eternal doom.

"Five, Eight. My best team." The Handler smiled as the pair went inside her office. "So, how has life been?"

Eight gave her a deadpanned look while she adjusted the gun that was on her suit. The handler had gave her a suit that was made out of a special fabric that protects her from extreme temperatures and small-arms fire. There are also suction cups to help her climb smooth surfaces. She had a belt like thing that she often used to hoard her weapons, incase she needed them.

"Just give us the mission, please." Eight stated, looking at the gun that she had. When she was at the Academy, she was trained with a gun since Reginald thought that she had no powers at first.

"You will be doing this mission the day after you arrive at the place and timeline." The Handler gave them a giant smile and handed them an envelope. Five looked at the envelope, then at her, before opening up the envelope.

November 22, 1963
Dallas, Texas
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's going to be a pretty hard task," The Handler teased. "Perhaps you'll need some backup?"

"We can kill John on our own, thank you." Eight gave the woman a tight smile before leading Five away to go get their briefcases.

Five chuckled a bit as he noticed how tense Eight always was when she was around The Handler. It was no surprise that Eight hated her.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Five asked, stopping before they had entered the briefcase room.

Eight gave him an expiated sigh, leaning unto the window. "Don't you see it?"

"See what?"

"She's clearly flirting with you!"

Five couldn't help but smile at how adorable his wife was being. He patted her on the head and started making his way towards the briefcase that they needed.

"Are you ready?" he asked, holding Eight's slender hands. "As ready as I'll ever be," the woman muttered, before opening the case, leaving them both into a giant blue hue and magically appearing in November 21. 1963.

-

"Reservation for Five please?" Five asked at the counter of a five star hotel. This was one of the perks of being the handler's favorite team. She gave everything to the pair. Unlike the other co-op teams that were stuck in crappy motels, they had five star hotels.

"Thank you," Five stated as the room key was given to him. The pair traveled to the third floor, and immediately plopped down on the king size bed that was in the middle.

"I'm tired," Eight mumbled, pushing herself deeper into the cushions. Five smiled and hugged the woman with his two arms. "We're leaving quite early tomorrow, love. I think it's best if you'll get a good night's sleep." he mumbled.

Eight nodded before closing her eyes, letting the sleep drift unto her.

-

A five year old Number Eight walked into the room that Reginald Hargreeves was in. Eight looked around at her surroundings, scared of the environment around her. It was her first time figuring out what her power really was, and she wasn't ready.

At first, Eight was trained with a gun starting with the age of four. She had mastered the skills in less than a year. Suddenly, things just started to randomly float around Eight, and the girl would just randomly write the words "Akahnitamud." everywhere. Whenever he would question the young girl about the mysterious words, she would just shrug.

"Number Eight. Listen to me. Today is one of your designated training days. I want you to focus on this wine glass and throw it into that wall." Hargreeves stated, taking out his notebook. Eight nodded and started to focus on the glass, she did it with all her might, but nothing was happening.

Hargreeves thought for a moment. Maybe that mysterious word was the key to triggering her power.

"Akahnitamud." Reginald had said out loud, causing Eight to suddenly hiss out in pain. It felt as if there was a force escaping her body, trying so hard to escape. "Number Eight!" Reginald called out, causing Eight's head to snap towards the man's direction.

"What?" she had asked in a high pitched voice, a voice that didn't belong to her. A dark shadow suddenly raised above Eight's body, then it came engulfing her as a whole. Eight screamed out in pain, as she had felt that her body was being eaten alive. The shadow was around her body, then Reginald had noticed that her hair started to turn into a really dark color, and her eyes started to lose it's color. The living creature in her body started laughing manically. The pain was endless. Her body felt like it was being ripped off piece by—

"Love!" Five shook Eight by the shoulders as she woke up. "Y-you were shaking and whimpering so much. I had to wake you up." he stated and started moving around his bed. "Do you want a cup of water?" he acquired. Eight gave him a small nod before Five had left her sight.

How come I started dreaming of the academy again?

Five came rushing in with a warm cup of water. Eight thanked him before gulping the whole glass down.

"Um.. it's also time to kill Kennedy."

-

"... Dallas Love Field, the Dallas Forth Worth are area broadcasters, brining you a special description of the arrival of President John F. Kennedy."

Eight was just there for lookout, and Five held a sniper on one hand. He was aiming at the President's head, just like they always did. This was a method they used to ensure that they were dead, and they stayed that way.

"And the crowd yells as the president of the United States..."

Five was aiming at the man's head. Eight was focusing on another task at hand, and she had just suddenly realized something.

"Five." she spoke out loud. Five was thinking of the same thing. None of them knew if there was something that triggered both of them to suddenly know it, but they did.

"D equals to Eleven and Nine." Eight spoke out loud. Five nodded and went to look down at his arms. Electricity started whirring, a blue hue was appearing out of his hands.

After creating the portal, Five looked at his equations again just to double check. A fire extinguisher was thrown out of the portal.

"It worked, Love." Eight smiled and held Five's hand. The man sighed. "Do you really want to do this? Break the contract?"

"I want it."

Five adults appeared out of the portal, giving Eight a huge smile. Eight held Five's hand as they started to walk into the portal. The force was definitely really strong, but they managed to push farther into the portal until they landed on the ground with a thud.

"Ouch." Eight mumbled, before gulping as she heard her voice. She helped Five get up, and as soon as they were face to face with each other, the same look of dissatisfaction was plastered onto their faces.

"I was about to have my menopause! I'm going to go through that shit again?" Eight whispered into Five's ear, luckily no one had heard that. The suit she was wearing was now hanging onto her body like a loose piece of clothing. Five's suit was one or two sizes to big for him.

They went to face the adults in front of them, and as expected, it was their family.

"Does anyone see little Number Five and Eight, or is it just me?"

Five looked at his body again, while looking at Eight's. They both stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 50.2K 35
UMBRA โช season one โซ // the darkest part of a shadow COMPLETE five hargreeves x fem!reader written by funkyenderboy
6.9K 122 56
(A/N: I might changed the titled but until now that was the best I could think of) "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet...
89.2K 2.1K 21
๐’†๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‚ โ”โ” (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, โ› beautiful thinking โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โ” 1963, five hargreeves travels back...
54.8K 975 21
PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Bill...