Connected Hearts ✔️

By charms_of_ink

🏆🥈2nd in spiritual genre (The award contest 2019) 🏆🥈Runner up in spiritual genre (Choice awards 2019) 🏆... More

cast
Chapter 1- My Prince-Charming.
Chapter 2- Why don't you get married?
Additional cast
Chapter 3- Outing with friends.
Chapter 4- Kidnapped.
Chapter 5- Confusion and Mr.Imran.
Request
Chapter-6- They are missing.
Chapter 7- Devil and Mr.Moody gets married.
Chapter 8- I don't want you as my Wife
Chapter-9- Guilty
Chapter 10- Can we be friends?
Chapter 11-Beating her..
Chapter 12- Come with me or suffer
Chapter 13- I am falling for him..
Chapter 14- Fun fight and First kiss
Chapter 15- I like her..
Select ♳📸
Chapter 16- Zaid, I think I am in love with you...
Chapter 17- Bad boy is back..
Chapter 18- The game..
Chapter 19- I am always there for you...
Chapter 20- I miss you...
Chapter 21- Who is she to me?
Chapter 22- I can't forget him..
Chapter 23- She is My Wife..
Chapter 25- Love the Devil, Indeed!
Author's note
Author's note.
Chapter 26- My annoying friends.
Chapter 27- I am moving on...
Chapter 28- Do you still love me?
Chapter-29 - You are my other-half.
Chapter 30 - Why can't you understand?
Chapter 31 - You are beautiful.
Chapter 32- Engagement and Sadiya's wedding.
Chapter 33- You Are My Life!
Chapter 34- Creating memories with her! (Part 1)
Chapter 35- Creating memories with her! (Part 2)
Chapter 36- Her childhood crush!
Surprise Update!
Chapter 37- The Cottage!
Chapter 38- His Cute Surprise.
Chapter 39 - Journey in Switzerland ends!
Chapter 40 - Fate! (Last chapter)
Epilogue
Thank you❤️
New Story!
Hii ❤️
❤️❤️❤️
A new update!

Chapter 24- I'll talk to him..

2.2K 221 158
By charms_of_ink

Nuska's pov
I was checking my Instagram feeds when the door bell rang and I hurried to open it thinking it was dad and Bhai who has arrived but was shocked to see yusuf and Sadiya, my cousins standing outside.

"Assalamu alaikum" I said and hugged Sadiya, who is not only my cousin but my best friend as well.

"Walaikum salam" they replied and entered the house.

We walked to the living room and sat on the sofa.

"Nuska, how are you?" Yusuf, Sadiya's brother questioned.

"I am good Bhai, how about you?" I asked.

"Good but remember I have a sister called Sadiya so my life isn't great like yours"

"Oh, really" Sadiya pinched his arm.

"Nuska I wish you was my sister. My life would have been a blessing" Yusuf teased Sadiya.

"Yes Bhai. I am always your sister" I said after which both yusuf and I started laughing.

"Bro, don't tease my friend. Poor kid she will get married in two weeks and will be gone to Ayaan's house and then you will be unhappy because you couldn't keep her happy in these last few days"

"Hmm.. thats right but once she goes to Ayaan's place she will definitely forget me because she will be having a nice time with him" Yusuf teased and yet again we started laughing while Sadiya blushed.

"Someone's blushing, huh?" I teased her to which she blushed more and ran to the kitchen where mom was helping the maid to prepare lunch.

"I am happy that your parents agreed to get her married to Ayaan" I told yusuf.

"I know right but sis give me some praises because I was the reason why they accepted Ayaan"

"Okay, the best brother in the world after Abdullah Bhai, May Allah bless you with a pious wife and many kids"

"That's nice of you" He said, "so what do you think of Zaid?" He added.

ZAID,  do I still remember him?
Obviously yes.
Why do you have to remind about him bhai?

"He is a nice person" I replied.

"Nuska, do you remember I told you about a friend of mine who became a Hafiz at the age of 13"

"Yes"

"And you even said that you wish you could get married to him"

"Yeah, so?" I asked confused.

"Do you want to see him?"

"Urm.. but why do you want me to see him?"

"Wait.. I'll show you his picture" Yusuf  said and came towards me and sat beside me but maintaining a distance.

"Ah... here he is" he mumbled after scrolling through his gallery.

He showed me his picture and my heart stopped beating, It was none other than Zaid.

Zaid..
My Zaid..

"Zaid?" I voiced out my thought, clearly shocked.

"Yes, Zaid Khan" He said but I remained silent because I was beyond shocked now.

He never told me he is a Hafiz..
I remember how he would recite beautifully when we pray together..
I have always told him, how much I love his voice whenever he recites.

Mostly I never in my life did I think that my wish would be granted, meaning that I would get married to Yusuf bhai's friend, who is a hafiz.

"Your husband" He added after few minutes to silence.

Yes, my husband but now it's all over according to him.
And with my parents and Bhai trying to separate us, I don't think it's right to call him my husband anymore.

"Nuska, do you love him?" He asked but I think I have given up on Zaid so the answer would be a No.

But is it true?
Does my heart agree to this?
Does my brain agree to this?
No, they don't.
Then how can I say I don't love him anymore.

Why can't I forget him?
Why do I even love him even after he rejected me?
Why do I miss him?
Why?

It hurts...

"Nuska" he spoke bringing me back from my thoughts.

I sighed and replied, "No"

I know I am lying but I can't tell the truth to anyone.

"I don't think so" he replied.

I looked at him sadly, maybe I should tell him.

"Yusuf Bhai, I love him. I love him deeply but he doesn't " I said.

"It's okay. I will talk to him"

"No don't"

"Why not?"

"He told me he doesn't love me and he doesn't want to accept me as his wife. We are only friends"

"Maybe he is in love with you now. His feelings might have changed"

"I don't think so"

"No matter what you say I am going to talk to him about this. Remember you are my sister and I want you to have a happy life with the one who you love"

"My parents and Bhai will not agree to this no matter what happens. Bhai hates Zaid"

"It's okay. I will talk to them but first let me talk to Zaid and I Promise I will help you in this" Yusuf Bhai assured to which I was thankful to.

"Guys, what are you both talking? Mind sharing it with me" Sadiya spoke while coming into the living room again.

"Sadiya, we were wondering where Ayaan will take you for your honeymoon. I was saying that he will take you to Switzerland while Yusuf Bhai kept arguing that he would take you to Paris. Now tell me where do you think he will take you to?" I teased her and mostly to lighten up my mood.

"It's Paris, I am telling you" Yusuf Said.

"No, Switzerland" I said.

"Shut up, both of you" Sadiya Scolded and sat on the sofa opposite to where Yusuf and I was sitting on.

"Nuska, tell me what do you think of Zaid Bhai" Sadiya questioned.

Why does everyone ask about Zaid?

I looked at Yusuf indicating him to help me because I really wasn't in the mood of talking about Zaid now.

"Why do you want to know about Zaid? Shall I tell Ayaan that you are having a secret crush on Zaid" Yusuf Bhai joked.

"No don't. By the way Ayaan is very sweet unlike you, he will not believe your stupid lie" she uttered annoyed.

"Oh, really. Actually I was the one who gave all my sweetness to him thats the reason he is very sweet"

"Haha.. that was a lame joke" Sadiya said.

"Assalamu alaikum, Yusuf" Mom spoke as she entered the living room.

"Walaikum salam, aunty"

"How are you Yusuf?"

"I am good but I think I have put on weight, that's what I am worried about" he said to which the three of us started laughing.

"Bro, you are anyways fat so we can't see a much difference on you." Sadiya joked.

"Ma'am look at your self, you are fatter than me. I wonder how will Ayaan carry you but thankfully Raiha will be there so she can help him" Yusuf teased.

"No, I am not fat. Bhai, I think you should wear glasses." Sadiya argued.

"Yusuf and Sadiya, no fighting" Mom warned.

"Now that's enough of talking, come let's have lunch. Abdullah and Nisthar will get late to come because their meeting is still not over" Mom added and left while we followed her to have an amazing and delicious lunch.

*********************
"Gulab Jamun, my love, I am going to eat you" I said and put a Gulab Jamun inside my mouth.

Omg! It tastes so good..
I love you, Gulab Jamun..

"Thank you so much for this aunty. I will always love you" I thanked Sadiya's mom, my aunt.

Sadiya's parents came home in the evening to see me and Saudha aunt, Sadiya's mom, being the sweetest did not forget to bring me my favourite Gulab Jamun.

If someone gives me Gulab Jamun, I will love them forever. *LOL*

"No problem, dear. Eat well, Nuska, you have lost a lot of weight." Saudha aunt said.

"Yeah sure"

"Mom, can we leave, I have got to do some important work once I go home" Yusuf said entering the kitchen where all ladies were gathered.

"Okay, dear. Sadiya can we leave?" Saudha aunt asked to which she replied with an 'okay'.

"Sadiya, you are not going home, you have to stay here today" I pleaded.

"No, Nus, I'll come tomorrow because I have got to go to the tailor in the morning"

"Hmm... Okay but you are coming tomorrow"

"Okay, Insha Allah" She said and with that they bid goodbye and left the house.

Today was enjoyable but Zaid never left my mind.

And that was hurting.

I hope Yusuf Bhai will give me good news after talking to Zaid.

I can only hope but let's see what happens...

With the thoughts of Zaid I went to my room to end the day with sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Precap:
No please, I don't love her, I begged to myself but I know it's too late.

I have fallen in love with her..
Yes, fallen in love with my wife, My devil.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Assalamu alaikum,

Phew, This is the longest chapter I have written so far..

So what do you think of this Chapter?

What do you think of the precap?
Excited for the next chapter?

Leave your comments..

🍁vote
🍁Comment
🍁Share.

Next update will be very soon,
Till then,
Byee
- Nuska Nisthar☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 4.1K 22
Story of a surgeon Dr. Zulaid Afandi and a medical student Dr. Inara Ibrahim. Age gap Enemies to lovers Grumpy×sunshine Arranged marriage "What did...
4.9K 229 76
Making a journal documenting my therian drama and stuff XD
21.4K 3.2K 17
She was not only born with a silver spoon, she was rocked in a diamond cradle and raised in a gold castle. She had the world at her feet and on her f...
508K 26K 78
Ahyan is a twenty-nine-year-old youngest entrepreneur, he achieved everything his father had wished for. Being ambitious lad he wanted more. Venturin...