WITCH. five hargreeves [1]

By spideysilks

๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ | โi was about to have my menopause! do i really need to go through all that stuff again?โž -in whi... More

introduction
act one. sonnet 132
--- as of may 16, 2021
PLAYLIST
one. welcome to the academy
three. dounuts and tattoos
four. battles
five. house attack
six. nothing
seven. what happened to ben?
eight. dear diary
nine. ice cream
ten. the commission
eleven. menopause
twelve. thirteen again
thirteen. the statue
fourteen. griddys doughnuts
fifteen. istanbul
sixteen. the eye
seventeen. delores
eighteen. nightmares
nineteen. mi hermano
twenty. old times
twenty one. lord and savior
twenty two. buddy
twenty three. neanderthals
twenty four. pills
twenty five. vietnam war
twenty six.my body is a temple
twenty seven. pause button
twenty eight. Excerpt from Reginald Hargreeves' Journal.
twenty nine. our little psychos
thirty. 1955
thirty one. deadly little thing
thirty two. harold jenkins
thirty three. murder shrine
thirty four. research
thirty five. blackout drunk
thirty six. cheddar the cop
thirty seven. mission accomplished
thirty eight. it could've been me
thirty nine. alone
forty. breathe, keep breathing
EXPLANATION. (read if u don't want to be confused)
forty one. i don't want to set the world on fire
forty two. i'm sorry
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter one of the sequel is published
fun facts about eight
extremely important. read this.
we need to talk
updates
another authors note <3
SEQUEL

two. peanut butter and marshmallows

69K 2.1K 3.7K
By spideysilks

EDITED ON MAY 17, 2021

Eight always loved the night.

Stars shone as sugar spilled over black marble, glistening in the sun. The night sky was such a welcome sight, appearing like magic at each sunset, promising to return as she faded in dawn's first light. There were times in the daytime, under skies of blue, Eight would think of those faraway stars and how they'd return after the shadows blended into the dark.

Eight smiles, feeling the wind blow her hair into a tousled mane. Were she out there in space, riding the limits of the known universe, they would be a choreographed blizzard. How the stars would move, the galaxies tumble and dart. But for now, with her arms around the window pane and her head leaning gently on the frames, the starlight kept its familiar pattern.

Eight loved moments like these; when everything was calm. It was an amazing alternative from the chaos she would feel whenever she walked down the steps of the Academy.

It was a perfect moment. In fact, she was about to fall asleep, until a particular someone had decided to spacial jump at the crack of the night.

"Doughnuts?" Five suddenly jumped into Eight's bedroom.

"Jesus!" she exclaimed, jumping as she took her eyes away from the beautiful night sky. Again, she hated how none of them had any respect for her privacy. "Doesn't anybody in this household know how to knock?"

"It was locked." Five says bluntly, motioning to the door handle.

"It was. For privacy," Eight hissed, throwing a nearby brush towards the boy, with Five narrowly missing it. "I know we're inseparable, but I could have been changing! I was just minutes ago before you decided to barge into my room!"

It was a normal thing for the pair to bicker about very small things. They never fought, they just bickered. All the time.

Klaus once called them an old married couple. She threw him into a wall.

"And yes, I want doughnuts." she stated, suddenly feeling way more hungry than she was supposed to feel, and opened the door.

Klaus and Ben came tumbling down.

"Jesus Christ," Eight mumbled again, her brows creasing in annoyance. "Like I said, privac-"

Recovering from his fall, Klaus smiled. "What were you talking about, lovebirds?"

Eight immediately felt her face start to heat up. When she took her attention to Five, she noticed that his face was also heating up, but he had his eyebrows furrowed together.

"You were at the door. It's impossible that you didn't hear it, everything in this house is thin." Five replied, closing the door after Ben and Klaus let their selves inside.

Eight sighed, not even bothering to stop them.

"I heard doughnuts then lost interest." Ben stated, sitting down on Eight's bed. "By the way, thank you for doing that for me, Eight. Saved me from a bellyache."

"No problem." she smiled, sitting down beside him. Ben was the closest to Eight, after Five, of course. Ben was like a big brother to her, the person who always stopped her when she gets out of line.

"Blah, blah, blah! Are we getting doughnuts or are we getting doughnuts?" Klaus asked, throwing his arms up. Five sighed. He was planning for him and Eight to be the only ones getting doughnuts, but Klaus and Ben just had to intervene.

"I only have enough money for two people so..." Five said, trying to convince them to back out and mind their own business.

"No problem. Then we'll steal." Klaus stated as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"We can't steal." Five argued, hoping that Klaus would just get tired of bickering.

"Eight has the ability to control moving objects with her mind. You can teleport." Klaus pointed out. Five sighed in annoyance, "Alright. Just follow me, okay? I spotted a doughnut store near our house after the mission."

"Let's go~" Klaus chimed, opening the door. "Are you crazy? Let's wait for a few hours, when everyone is asleep. Don't want the old man to catch us sneaking out, do you?" Eight stated, getting out of the door and walking down the stairs.

"Where you going then?" Five asked, jumping towards where she was. "Going to eat." Eight stated, walking down a little faster until she reached the ground floor. Five jumped to where she was, again.

"Dinner was just ended an hour ago." he pointed out. "I know." Eight took bread out of the container, and took out some marshmallows and the peanut butter with it.

She wasn't supposed to get hungry, but then Five mentioned donuts. Donuts=food=hungry.

"By the way, I discovered something. You're gonna love it." she stated and started spreading the peanut butter evenly into the loaf of bread. She placed a few marshmallows on top and handed it to Five. Five gave her a skeptical look before eating it, which he found out to be very good.

Vanya walked in the kitchen, pausing when she saw Five and Eight eating sandwiches. Eight spotted her by the corner of her eye and gave her a smile. "Want some? I made it myself." she offered. Vanya just smiled and shook her head, she didn't want to cause any trouble.

"Wanna go talk while we wait for everyone to fall asleep?" Eight suggested. Five nodded and took her hand, jumping both of them into her room.

In less than a second, they were there. Eight sighed in relief when she noticed that Klaus and Ben weren't there. It would have been very awkward for her and Five if they were seen holding hands.

They sat at the windowpane with their legs hanging off. Eight's bedroom was near the attic, and there was a ladder from her wall going to outside the academy.

"You know, it's kinda unfair that we don't have names and the rest of them has." Eight stated and looked down. "I mean, I could have been a Jessica or something."

"Jessica? Really?" Five started to laugh. He enjoyed these moments with her, just peace and quiet. Their whole family was one huge giant mess, and she was the only person who could make him laugh. A Genuine laugh, if so.

"Do you think there are peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches in hell?" Five asked, dangling his legs. Eight beamed at his question. "You like it?"

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." That was a lie. Five loved it. But his pride was too high for him to admit anything.

"Maybe. Why don't you go and find out?"

"I want to time travel." Five blurted after a few minutes of silence. He didn't say this since he wanted to start a conversation with Eight, which he did, but he really wanted to time travel.

"If you do, don't forget to bring me along." Eight laughed. "Where do you want to go, the past or the future?"

"Future, for sure." Five replied.

"Yeah. I think so too. I wanna see if Ben grows taller." Eight stated. Five felt a small pang in his chest. Maybe she liked Ben? It made sense for him, since they were also very close.

"So, you and Ben, huh?"

"What? No! Ew! He's like my brother!"

"Oh, okay." Five felt relieved. They stayed silent for a few minutes, but It wasn't the kind of silence that felt super awkward, it was the silence that made them feel calm.

"Remember that time when you kicked Diego on his face?"

Just like that, they started talking, again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 18 27
IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse, you, Five and the others of The Umbrella Academy managed to r...
1.8M 50.3K 35
UMBRA โช season one โซ // the darkest part of a shadow COMPLETE five hargreeves x fem!reader written by funkyenderboy
393K 12.5K 43
in which five hargreeves is reunited with an old "friend" ten days before the end of the world. or in which inanna hope helps save the world while me...
7.5K 154 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...