[old & cringy] BNHA x Reader...

By Aifilea

WARNING: old cringe writing ahead- please do not read. If I remember right, they're all female reader except... More

yikes - a final update
•Todoroki || Tell Me•
•Kirishima || Sick Day•
•Kamanari || Love me, woman!•
•Kirishima || Staring Contest•
•Mustard || Sick•
•Aizawa || Pranks•
•Midoriya || To Be A Hero•
•Shinso || Cat Cuddles•
•Fatgum || Stolen•
•Mustard || New Recruit•
•Todoroki || Christmas Specials 1•
•Monoma || Christmas Specials 2•
•Midoriya || Christmas Specials 3•
•Shinso || Christmas Specials 4•
•Aizawa || Christmas Special 5•
•Bakugo || Christmas Specials 6•
•Kaminari || Christmas Specials 7•
•Drabbles || Christmas Specials 8•
•Kirishima || Christmas Specials 9•
•Sero || Christmas Specials 10•
•Mustard || Christmas Specials 11•
•Tetsutetsu || Christmas Specials 12•
•Shigaraki || Christmas Specials 13•
•Tododeku || Christmas Specials 14•
•Midoriya/Shinsou || Christmas Specials 15•
•1-A || Christmas Specials 16•
•Yamada || Christmas Specials 17•
•Tamaki || Christmas Specials 18•
•Mina || Christmas Specials 19•
•Multiple (Intro) || Christmas Specials 20•
•Multiple (Party) || Christmas Specials 21•
•Multiple (Endings 1) || Christmas Specials 22•
•Multiple (Endings2) || Christmas Specials 23•
•Multiple (Endings3) || Christmas Specials 24•
•Multiple (Endings4) || Christmas Specials 25•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt1)•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt2)•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt3)•
•Toga || Psychotic Love•
•Shinsou || Wining isn't everything•
•Monoma || Rivalry•
•Mina || Pocky•
•Tsuyu || Brother•
•Todoroki || Wait•
quiznak (and some headcannons)
•Dabi || Stop•

•Mirio || Little Game...•

4.5K 93 47
By Aifilea

"Mirio! Tamaki's!" Nejire shouts from her dorm.

"Yeah?" Mirio phases his head through her wall, seeing what was up.

"Eek! Mirio, just use the door for once. Jeez." Nejire grumbled.

"But this is fun-"

"Ahh!" Y/N yells from the hallway, seeing a naked man with his head in her best friends wall. "What the- why does this wall have an ass?!"

"Huh? Oh, that's mine-"

"Mirio?! Oh god, my eyes. My pure, innocent, eyes..." Y/N dramatically places the back of her hand on her forehead before hands come from behind and cover her eyes.

"Mirio! What did we say about doing this in the hallway? Not to mention in front of my sister..." Amajiki shyly scolds his friend, still covering the girls eyes.

"Sorry!" Mirio laughs, head coming out of the wall. He picks up his clothes and puts them on. Tamaki uncovers Y/N's eyes to see her face bright red.

"Jeez, I did not expect that when I woke up this morning..." Y/N mumbles. Mirio laughs and wraps an arm around the girl, guiding her into Nejire's room.

"Sorry again. Anyways, what's up, Nejire?" Mirio reluctantly lets go of Y/N as they both sit down next to the blue haired girl.

"I have a game-"

"Oh no. No no no. Not again." Y/N tries to get up, but the sudden grip on her wrist forces her to sit back down.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine. But we need a few more people... Hmm." Nejire thinks, suddenly smiling brightly. "1-A!"

Before any of them can say another word, the energetic female is already running to her destination.

"What is her plan..." Y/N shivers, hoping it's not her 'shipping pocky game' again. Last time, she had to play it with Mirio, and it made things a bit awkward. But Mirio being Mirio, laughed it off and tried to make things better between the two.

Soon, the other three arrive at the dorm building, Nejire already inside. Y/N hears squeals coming from the common room, taking a deep breath, she opens the door.

Most of class 1-A is gathered in a circle, leaving a little space for the other four to join in.

"Perfect! This will be fun, right shipping buddy?" Nejire wiggles her eyebrows at her pink haired friend.

"Yes! This is going to be great." They both got dark auras around them as everyone in the circle gulped.

"We're going to play a little game..." Nejire starts.

-----

'So much for little game', Y/N thinks. Turns out it was some kind of kissing game. A person would be blindfolded as the group voted on who would kiss who. At the end, everyone has to guess who it was that kissed them.

(gay ships incoming - if you don't like them, change the names in your head!)

So far, Mina made Todoroki and Midoriya kiss, though their blushing faces after each's turn gave them away. Next was Denki and Sero. Both played it off rather cooly, while Mina was jumping in her seat. 

Soon, it came to be Mirio's turn. Mirio got blindfolded as he sat back and waited. Nejire smirked at her friend and whispered something, causing the pink alien to smirk. They both silently pointed in Y/N's direction, causing the girl's eyes to widen as she pointed to herself with a confused look.

Amajiki stiffened and shakes his head rapidly, not wanting his baby sister to get involved in such a game. Y/N feels the pressure of the strangers of class 1-A as they all looked at her expectantly. She sighs, giving in to their silent pleas.

She stood up and walked around the circle a bit, to throw off Mirio so she didn't give it away by simply turning his head. She crouched down right in front of him, grabbing his chin gently. Mirio relaxed into the touch, leaning his head forward a bit, waiting for the mystery person to make a move.

Soon, he felt the presence of soft lips against his own. He smiles into the kiss, about to kiss back when the person suddenly pulls back. Y/N quietly takes her seat next to him once more, and manages to contain the spreading blush on her cheeks.

Mina removes the blindfold and places it over Y/N's eyes, causing her nerves to shoot up. Shuffling was heard, as well as frantic movements coming from somewhere near her. She felt air fan her face as the person rapidly shook their hands from side to side, like a silent plea.

She heard two pairs of footsteps and the sound of her brothers struggling. Reaching for the blindfold out of concern for her shyer half, she was stopped by a whisper in her ear. The voice belonged to Mina:

"Not yet." She simply said.

Soon, without warning, warmth spread through her as a soft pair of lips collided with her own. The lips felt strangely familiar, almost like-

The thought of it being him made her face burst with several shades of red. Mirio pulls away and smiles at her red face. As he sits down, his smile falters. She was imagining who was kissing her, and it made her face red. What if she has a crush on someone here, and she thought it was them? No way could she have known it was Mirio.

"Alright! Next up" She continues.

After several more rounds, people got more comfortable and (insert favorite ships here) had all kissed. As the game concluded, Mina clapped her hands together.

"Guessing time." Nejire eagerly awaited to see who everyone would guess, but she was most excited for her two friends. Finally, they would admit their feelings to one another!

"Mirio?" Nejire asks.

"Lets see..." He says, pretending to be in thought, though he already knows who he's going to guess. "This cutie right here!" He smiles, turning to his left where Y/N is sitting. Y/N's face explodes with color, thus confirming his choice.

"H-how did-"

"Because I kissed you- I mean-"

"Mirio! She was supposed to guess!" Nejire whines.

"You- I uh- but-" Y/N remains unable to form a proper sentence as her twin brother curls into a ball, just the thought of his sister kissing his best friend- no, the memory of it. But as he looks at the two, he could see the pure admiration shining from their eyes as they look at one another.

He won't stand in the way of his sister's happiness. Reluctantly, he turns away.

"Y/N, can I pull you outside for a second?" Mirio shyly smiles.

"Oh, yeah! Sure thing." Y/N stands up as they walk outside the doors.

"Listen- I'm sorry if this makes things awkward, but-"

"No..." Y/N places a finger to his lips, silencing him. "Don't say it... I don't know if I can handle it." Y/N takes a few deep breaths as Mirio looks questionably at her.

"What? I was going to say-"

"No! I'm not ready for rejection." Y/N mumbles sadly.

"Rejection? I was going to say I enjoyed it. In fact, I want to do it again. Except, without the blindfold." Mirio takes the girls hands, staring into her eyes.

"You want to... Kiss me again?" Y/N's face becomes red for the hundredth time that day.

"Yes! Wow, you look so cute when you blush like that!" Mirio boops the girls nose, causing it to scrunch up. "What do you say? Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" Y/N smiles, hugging the male tightly. Mirio hugs back with with a little more strength, soon pulling apart to kiss her again, this time, full of passion. They go on until they hear the sound of someone hitting the floor.

"Amajiki!" Nejire shouts.

"Oh no..." Y/N mumbles.

"He'll get used to it." Mirio smiles, interlocking their fingers together.

-----

Quick A/N / Announcement!

I'm currently writing a villain x F!Reader (I'll publish another male version once it's finished) book. Though, I'm not sure if many of you are interested in this, let me know if you want a sneak peek at the first chapter of the book ;)

Planning on publishing it soon- I've written 5 chapters already haha... Rip to my neglected homework-

Here's the description of it:

Y/N doesn't know what she wants in life. On one hand, she could use her quirk to help the heroes. But she doesn't really find the term 'heroes' fitting. To her, they're just people who get away with bullying the ones who feel the need to commit crimes to get by. In reality, heroes should not exist just to fight the 'villains', they should go out of their way to help everyday people too.On the other hand, she could become a so-called villain and try to change society's views. She could use her quirk to shed light on the people who need help the most.She doesn't have some sob-story, actually, it's quite the opposite. Her parents care for her well, and always want the best for her. Y/N appreciates that, but the way her parents fight villains gets to her. She has tried talking to them about it, but all she gets in response is "you'll be used to it when you're a hero".But she doesn't want to be a hero.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 344 9
🚫⚠️THIS STORY MENTIONS: ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIA ⚠️🚫 I'm not great at describing the story so please read to find out what happens.. This is my first f...
16.9K 197 18
× 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 × × 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵...
1.3M 14.6K 176
PRESENT DAY STATEMENT: This book was written when I was incredibly young, inexperienced, and stupid, and the writing reflects this heavily. A lot of...
558 17 7
This is my first story, so it might be cringey. Please feel free to send your feedback in the comments, I'd appreciate it! ------------------------ W...