Connected Hearts ✔️

Por charms_of_ink

🏆🥈2nd in spiritual genre (The award contest 2019) 🏆🥈Runner up in spiritual genre (Choice awards 2019) 🏆... Más

cast
Chapter 1- My Prince-Charming.
Chapter 2- Why don't you get married?
Additional cast
Chapter 3- Outing with friends.
Chapter 4- Kidnapped.
Chapter 5- Confusion and Mr.Imran.
Request
Chapter-6- They are missing.
Chapter 7- Devil and Mr.Moody gets married.
Chapter 8- I don't want you as my Wife
Chapter-9- Guilty
Chapter 10- Can we be friends?
Chapter 11-Beating her..
Chapter 12- Come with me or suffer
Chapter 13- I am falling for him..
Chapter 14- Fun fight and First kiss
Chapter 15- I like her..
Select ♳📸
Chapter 16- Zaid, I think I am in love with you...
Chapter 17- Bad boy is back..
Chapter 18- The game..
Chapter 20- I miss you...
Chapter 21- Who is she to me?
Chapter 22- I can't forget him..
Chapter 23- She is My Wife..
Chapter 24- I'll talk to him..
Chapter 25- Love the Devil, Indeed!
Author's note
Author's note.
Chapter 26- My annoying friends.
Chapter 27- I am moving on...
Chapter 28- Do you still love me?
Chapter-29 - You are my other-half.
Chapter 30 - Why can't you understand?
Chapter 31 - You are beautiful.
Chapter 32- Engagement and Sadiya's wedding.
Chapter 33- You Are My Life!
Chapter 34- Creating memories with her! (Part 1)
Chapter 35- Creating memories with her! (Part 2)
Chapter 36- Her childhood crush!
Surprise Update!
Chapter 37- The Cottage!
Chapter 38- His Cute Surprise.
Chapter 39 - Journey in Switzerland ends!
Chapter 40 - Fate! (Last chapter)
Epilogue
Thank you❤️
New Story!
Hii ❤️
❤️❤️❤️
A new update!

Chapter 19- I am always there for you...

2.1K 219 193
Por charms_of_ink

3rd person's pov
"Are you both ready?" Amar asked them to which they replied with a yes.

"Come on let's go then. Also here are your belongings which we took when we bought you here" Amar said giving the things and once they took it, he asked them to follow him to the jeep.

They both got into the jeep clearly knowing that it's time to get separated..

They know that they had been dreading for this day but once it has finally arrived, they don't really want to leave this place because they know they will miss each other and will not be able to live together again..

They sat silently lost in their own minds while Amar who was driving was talking to Yaseer who was sitting besides him.

They wanted to talk a lot but they can't because they didn't want their other half to know the truth, that they are going to miss each other.

She was pleading her heart to hate him.
While he was pleading his heart to stop falling in love with her.

Nuska's heart was begging her to hug him for the last time..
Unexpectedly even Zaid's heart was begging him to hug her for the last time..

They wanted to argue like how they do before but they can't, since they are beyond upset now..

They want to laugh at silly jokes but they aren't really in the mood to laugh even if a joke was told now..

Zaid wanted to kiss her forehead..
While Nuska doesn't want him to do so because that will hurt her, since she is in love with him..

"Why are you both silent?" Yaseer questioned, interrupting the two broken people's thoughts.

They remained silent so yet again Yaseer questioned, "Nuska and Zaid, are you alright?"

"Yes" They both replied in unison, unexpectedly.

"It doesn't look like that" Yaseer said, "Its okay, I understand.. Separation is painful when you have been together for almost one and half months." He added.

They put on a fake smile on their faces as if separation didn't affect them but deep inside they felt that pain and believed those words of Yaseer as true..

"I just want to tell you both something, I know you both were forced to marry each other and I think by now you guys might have fallen in love and if you feel so don't avoid the feelings because if you ignore the feelings and hide it you can never be together again. Remember, if you both weren't destined to be together then Allah wouldn't have got you both married, something would have happened and the marriage would have stopped on that day. You both deserve each other and you guys may make the perfect couple only if you both agree and decide to be together because I know once you guys go home, this relationship will definitely be broken and then you will have to move on in different ways.. Think well because it is painful if you don't get to be with the one you loved the most.. If you both are in love confess because your love isn't haram since you both are married." Yaseer spoke while the rest got the message into their heads.

"Also be careful, Ahmad and Imran might do anything to break this relationship of yours because remember Ahmad will never accept the victory of Zaid and he will definitely get Nuska back" This time Amar spoke but they choose to remain silent.

The jeep was once again in silence, Nuska and Zaid deeply thinking on Yaseer's words.

Maybe they really are destined to be together..
Maybe they really deserve each other..
Maybe they will look perfect together..
Do they???

They want to know more about each other but luck wasn't really on their side..

They wanted to listen to each others voice but yet again they want to maintain the silence since getting to know each other will hurt them more..

Zaid finally decided to break the silence between them, "Nuska"

"Huh?" She said.

"Do you want to say anything to me before we separate?" He asked.

Nuska then turns to face him, their eyes lock, the eyes which clearly shows the love they have for each other..

Zaid wouldnt have still accepted his love towards her but deep inside the love he has for Nuska is stored but he is very stubborn in accepting the truth but eyes never lie because they show the love which is deep down in their heart, similarly Zaid's eye show the same, the love he has for her..

But do you think she will be able to figure it out?
Nope she won't unless he tells her..

Nuska looks away breaking the moment of love because it hurts to look into someone's eye who doesn't love you back even though you love them a lot.

When you love someone but they don't reciprocate that feeling and ignore you, it hurts... Even if you are strong, it hurts...

Nuska wanted to try confessing her love one more time but she isn't strong enough to bear another rude rejection..

Instead she says, "I don't know.... Maybe..urm... be happy and move on.. urm... One advice, Never get married to the one who you love but get married to the one who loves you, she will always be loyal to you"

Nuska's house isn't very far from where they are now..

Just five more minutes and then its time they separate..

That's when Nuska speaks again fighting with the tears so that it wouldn't fall, "If you ever want someone to listen to what you want to say and there is no one, come to me and I will always be ready to listen to you because... I love you... I will try my best to move on but it will take time... Allah is the only one who can help me so include me in your duas.. I will overcome this feeling one day, In sha Allah"

Zaid was speechless, he is utterly guilty and upset for hurting a girl, who loves him like his mom, cares for him like his dad and no matter how many times she fights she is always willing to stay with him, just like his siblings...

Finally they have reached Nuska's house, both feeling sad to leave each other but if that was what is written in their fate, then they have to..

And at the same time, if they are made for each other then no matter what they will be united again..

"Nuska, this is your house right?" Amar asked her to which she replied with a yes.

"I'll drop her to the main door and come back" Zaid says and yet again their eyes lock for a second. They looked away when Yaseer replied with an okay.

With all the memories stored in their mind they both got out of the jeep and walked towards the gate.

The time has finally arrived...
----------------------------------------------------------- Assalamu alaikum,
Right now I am feeling emotional and telling you the truth I had tears in my eyes when I wrote this chapter..
So far, out of all the chapters I love this chapter a lottt...

Tell me guys how did you feel when you read this chapter?

Let me know your opinions through your comments...
Do vote.Comment. share.

Next update will be soon,
Till then,
Byee
-Nuska Nisthar☺

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.5K 165 11
IDK why but in ep 3 of hazbin hotel I felt like these two liked each other so I decided to write. ALSO! There is not a lot known about these two so a...
8.9K 829 25
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
4.9K 229 76
Making a journal documenting my therian drama and stuff XD
6.4K 248 14
Happy to be back on the real plane with her family and friends. Bonnie focuses on her daughter and reconnecting with Damon. But he's not ready for ro...