[old & cringy] BNHA x Reader...

Von Aifilea

WARNING: old cringe writing ahead- please do not read. If I remember right, they're all female reader except... Mehr

yikes - a final update
•Todoroki || Tell Me•
•Kirishima || Sick Day•
•Kamanari || Love me, woman!•
•Kirishima || Staring Contest•
•Mustard || Sick•
•Aizawa || Pranks•
•Midoriya || To Be A Hero•
•Shinso || Cat Cuddles•
•Fatgum || Stolen•
•Mustard || New Recruit•
•Todoroki || Christmas Specials 1•
•Monoma || Christmas Specials 2•
•Midoriya || Christmas Specials 3•
•Shinso || Christmas Specials 4•
•Aizawa || Christmas Special 5•
•Bakugo || Christmas Specials 6•
•Kaminari || Christmas Specials 7•
•Drabbles || Christmas Specials 8•
•Kirishima || Christmas Specials 9•
•Sero || Christmas Specials 10•
•Mustard || Christmas Specials 11•
•Tetsutetsu || Christmas Specials 12•
•Shigaraki || Christmas Specials 13•
•Tododeku || Christmas Specials 14•
•Midoriya/Shinsou || Christmas Specials 15•
•1-A || Christmas Specials 16•
•Yamada || Christmas Specials 17•
•Tamaki || Christmas Specials 18•
•Mina || Christmas Specials 19•
•Multiple (Intro) || Christmas Specials 20•
•Multiple (Party) || Christmas Specials 21•
•Multiple (Endings 1) || Christmas Specials 22•
•Multiple (Endings2) || Christmas Specials 23•
•Multiple (Endings3) || Christmas Specials 24•
•Multiple (Endings4) || Christmas Specials 25•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt1)•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt2)•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt3)•
•Toga || Psychotic Love•
•Shinsou || Wining isn't everything•
•Mina || Pocky•
•Mirio || Little Game...•
•Tsuyu || Brother•
•Todoroki || Wait•
quiznak (and some headcannons)
•Dabi || Stop•

•Monoma || Rivalry•

4.6K 146 128
Von Aifilea

"Oh look, it's the class A idiots!" Monoma laughs wildly.

"Oh look, it's the idiot of class B!" Y/N sticks out her tongue.

"Oh? You think you're better than my class?" Monoma challenges.

"I didn't say your whole class. I pointed out one idiot. Which is you." Y/N puts a single finger to his chest, slightly pushing him back.

"Haha, I'm the idiot?" He laughs.

"Well, you said it." Y/N smirks.

"That's a cheap trick. Fitting for someone like you." He glares with a huge smirk on his face.

"And-"

"Enough!" Two people yell, Monoma getting slapped on the back of his head with a giant fist, Y/N getting dragged away by the collar of her shirt.

"Loser!"

"Stupid!"

"Ass!"

"Tryhard!"

Suddenly, two doors slam shut and they each turn to face their class.

"What? He/She deserved it!" They both shout at the same time, unknowingly.

"Seriously?" Momo rolls her eyes, but she can't stay mad at her long-time friend.

"Yeah! You saw what he was doing!" Y/N defends.

"Fighting fire with fire isn't the way to go..." Izuku mumbles.

"Why the hell did you stop her?! It was getting good!" Bakugo shouts.

"Don't encourage her!" Kirishima covers Bakugo's mouth.

"Get your hands off me!" Bakugo mumbles from under his hand.

"Y/N, this is getting-" Mina stops, Y/N is nowhere in sight. "Seriously! Not again." Mina grumbles and stomps outside the classroom.

Outside, Y/N and Monoma are in a standoff, slowly circling each other.

"Let's finish this. No quirks." Y/N challenges.

"Why? Are you scared because of my amazing quirk?" Monoma taunts.

"None of that is your quirk! You literally just steal everyone elses!" Y/N argues.

"It's mine if I want it to be." Monoma spits.

Suddenly, Y/N charges forward. She lands a kick to his stomach but Monoma recovers quickly. Seeing an opening, he lunges at the girl, flipping her over his head by her arm. Y/N groans but stands quickly to avoid being pinned down.

"Playing dirty I see?" Monoma laughs. "That's just like you class A scums!"

"Stop talking about my class that way!" Y/N shouts, getting pissed off about him dissing her classmates like that.

"Make me-" Monoma suddenly falls to the ground, getting kicked in the side. he slowly rolls from his stomach to his back, when Y/N pulls both hands behind his back.

"I think I already did." Y/N smirks, pressing her knee harshly against his back.

"You think you- ah!" Monoma suddenly yells in pain, followed by a loud pop.

Y/N's eyes widen as she jumps off, checking to see if he's okay.

"What was-" She freezes when Monoma laughs.

"My back popping? Ha! you really are stupid. What? You thought you broke a bone?" Monoma sprints in her direction, shoving her to the ground. "How's that- what's wrong with your face?" Monoma raises an eyebrow.

Y/N's hair covered her face, her eyes not visible.

"You idiot! I thought I hurt you!" Y/N growls.

"Why would that matter?" Monoma asks, all previous anger at class A seemingly disappearing.

"I-I.. Why does that matter?" Y/N mumbled. "I don't know."

"Ha! You're even more of an idiot than I thought!" Monoma cackled.

"Would an idiot let their guard down?" Y/N smirks, flipping them over. "I win." She gets up, dusting off her hands and walking away.

"No you don't! You didn't win. How would you have?" Monoma calls from the ground.

"I just did. Deal with it." Y/N smiles facing the other direction. "Why do we have to have this rivalry?" She whispers, her smile fading.

Monoma had been following her, ready to pounce when her whispered words made him think twice.

"Why do I hate them?"

----

The next day was oddly quiet. There was no bickering between Y/N and Monoma, which their classmates found concerning.

"Y/N?" Momo asks the girl.

"Yeah?" Y/N responds, seemingly lost in thought.

"What's up? Are you okay?" Momo rests her hand on the girls shoulder.

"Yeah..." Y/N almost whispered. She couldn't stop thinking about Monoma. Why him? He's the one who always belittles my class! Why is he always in my head now?

Y/N glared at her tabletop, the frustration of not knowing building up until eventually, frustrated tears slipped from her eyes. She didn't realize it though, but her classmates certainly did.

"Y/N? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Were some of the questions suddenly thrown at her. Y/N can't seem to hear the voices of her classmates as she gets up and walks out the door.

Where is she going? Well, she herself has no clue. Her feet just decided to take a walk without her brains consent. Y/N ended up outside, at a bench under a tree. The angry tears still falling to the ground. She only noticed them when she saw little droplets on the concrete below her.

"What is wrong with me?!" Y/N shouted, bringing her knees up and burying her face into them.

Monoma was having the same problem. Though, he wasn't crying. Instead, he was sitting in the library. He decided reading a good book would take his mind off the girl he hated so much. But why does his chest feel funny when he says he hates her? Has his hatred grown that much to make his chest feel so heavy at the very mention of her name?

After the fifth time of rereading the same three words on page one, he decided he's had enough and was going to confront the girl. He's going to find out why she's doing this to him. Walking outside, he spots the girl on a bench. He's about to say something when he hears her yelling at herself.

Monoma takes a seat right next to her, remaining quiet. Y/N notices the presence, and wipes her eyes. When she finally sees who it is, she backs away as far as possible.

"What do you want?!" Y/N yells.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" Monoma shouts back, hand pulling at his hair.

"Me?! Why are you doing this to me?!" Y/N glares, but it falters. She can't stay angry at him, which frustrates her even more. "Why can't I be mad at you?" Y/N whispers, but Monoma hears.

"Why can't I hate you?" Monoma says back. They sit in silence, staring at each other and processing their thoughts and words.

"I don't understand." Y/N's voice cracks as an overwhelming sadness consumes her. Monoma scooted closer and wrapped an arm around the girls shoulders. Both of them found this action strange, but also comforting. No one said a word as Monoma let Y/N cry her frustration away on his shoulder.

"Y/N..." Monoma says after minutes of silence.

"Yeah?" Y/N's hoarse voice answers.

"I think I get it now." He says, voice flying away with the wind.

He finally understands. He understands why she was so worried about hurting him yesterday, why he couldn't bring himself to say he hates her, why she was so angry at him for seemingly nothing.

"I think..." He mumbles something after that, Y/N unable to hear.

"What?" Y/N sits up, looking him in the eyes.

"I don't think we necessarily hate each other anymore." He states. Y/N's eyes go wide when she herself feels realization. A huge amount of frustration lifted off her shoulders.

"I.. Don't think so either." She agrees.

"I actually believe that," He pauses, "We want to be... Friends?" he takes a moment to think, but the word 'friend' doesn't sit well with either of them.

"No." Y/N says, not liking the uncomfortable feeling that word brings.

"Maybe its... more than friends."

That was it. The feeling in their chests was back, but they realized it wasn't a bad feeling at all. They realized it felt so much better than hatred. Much better than having this rivalry that didn't make sense to them or anyone else. They wanted to be more than friends.

"That... That's it." Y/N looks into his eyes, as if she was searching for a hint of doubt. Maybe he was using this as leverage in their fights. Maybe he just wanted to make fun of her some more.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Monoma raised an eyebrow.

"Is this another one of your tricks? To find me when I'm weak to use it against me in the future?" Y/N asked with a hint of sadness in her voice. Monoma looked shocked, unable to believe the words she just said.

"I would never go that low. This," He took her hand, "might take a little getting used to, but I'm willing to try if you are." Monoma squeezed her hand.

"I..." She hesitated. "I guess we can try." She looked at him, the corners of her mouth twitched upward.

"Perfect. I'll have a plan. Don't you worry. But if you tell any of those class A bastards that-" Suddenly, he gets hit in the head with a giant hand.

"Alright, I have to admit, I wasn't expecting that." Kendo chuckles.

"Seriously?! You were spying on me?" Monoma rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah, it was going great until you dissed her class. You better tone it down if you want this to work out." Kendo smirks and turns to walk away.

"Whatever." Monoma grumbles. "Anyway, are you free this Friday?" He takes Y/N's hand again, once she finished laughing at the encounter.

"Yeah." She smiles.

"Perfect. I'll pick you up at 6." Monoma brought her hand to his lips, placing a light kiss upon it. "Until then."

With that, the two parted ways. Their old rivalry completely gone.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1K 1 31
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
3.1K 48 18
DISCONTINUED REWRITING RIGHT NOW! (I'm just gonna change the chapters here so no need to worry about finding the new book) hello, might change the ti...
2.7K 159 19
(edit - 1 1/2 years later) this story is complete garbage - i'm so sorry I don't recommend reading this like seriously don't CRINGE ALERT OML WHAT WA...
1.4M 14.7K 176
PRESENT DAY STATEMENT: This book was written when I was incredibly young, inexperienced, and stupid, and the writing reflects this heavily. A lot of...